Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hate footie. Good job my son prefers to play it instead of watching it. I jave made a banana cake as I can't get to grips with doing a scan bran on. Mine xome out soggy. No idea why as I follow the recipe step by step! Never mind yours always looks nice :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Tiger, my latest cakes I've baked in the oven. I've been doing the carrot from the website, it takes around 45 mins to cook but its gorgeous and the BF loves it too, you could try one of those if you like carrots and mincemeat xx

Football isn't my cuppa tea either and the bf is obsessed, I feel your pain lol!

Sounds pretty productive for a Sunday imo ;-) Enjoy your well deserved rest!

Hi Libby, have you survived your football Sunday! I'm just recovering now I've eaten and relaxing with a nice cuppa, football is still on TV but not in our house phew!
Hope your having a good evening xx

Ooh here was tea. Oh and my carrot cake xx

Cookie I love carrot cake infact I love any cake lol , this looks delicious ! :D

Kay xx

Tiger I've been looking for you, where is the recipe for your lovely looking banana cake please? Mmm it looks very nice xxx

Hey Cookie. I got the recipe from Dawn's thread. I'll upload the picture recipe. I didn't use cinnamon though I used mixed spice instead. Just love the smell. Mmmmm! Enjoy :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1384119265316.jpg
    1384119265316.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 80
Oh thank you, I'll give it a go at the weekend. I think I'm going to turn in very soon. I'm rather tired so I bid you all night night. Have a good day tomorrow everyone xxx

hi im popping in to subscribe. your diary looks interesting and ill be looking forward to reading through it x

Hello minis how's everyone & greetings from a damp but rather mild Cardiff. I checked in an hour ago & I'm having a cup of tea.
However I have been rang & told I've been cancelled for court tomorrow so I don't know if I'm suppose to be heading back home today or tomorrow. My train ticket home is booked for tomorrow & I'm not sure if they want me Wednesday or Thursday? It's all very confusing :(

Hello again & yes I'm still in Cardiff. I'm now staying here until Wednesday. I've enough undies but will need to buy a t-shirt in town tomorrow. Court never goes to plan & I'm missing my BF like crazy! I'm trying to drum up the courage to go down to dinner on my own, in the meantime I'm having yet another cup if tea please give me strength. I can do this cant I ? Xx

Hi Cookie :wavey:,

I have got through loads of cups of tea too today, it's freezing here in London. Your cake pics have inspired me to make a dessert today :D. It's in the fridge, it's a SW cheesecake, yum yum. Just waiting for it to set then will take a pic later. I have done my own take on it. It might be sweet for some but for me the sweeter the better :p. I used double choc Alpen light bar (crushed) for the base, then I used quark mixed with vanilla essence, and x1 packet of areo bubbles orange chocolate - 40 cals . Added it to the base, then topped it with chopped fruit, let it set in the fridge. In the meantime I got x1 packet of ww orange jelly, took the cheesecake out and topped with the jelly then let it set again. Hopefully it will have 3 layers when it comes out ! lol :) Yummy yum yum .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay, cheesecake sounds delicious save me some?

Hi Acc, yes I'm here alone :) but I've got my Kindle so I'll take it with me thanks. I'm clearly not good at being away on my own & now an extra night to boot! Finished my cuppa trying to build up momentum or should I have another cuppa? Xxx

Hello again & yes I'm still in Cardiff. I'm now staying here until Wednesday. I've enough undies but will need to buy a t-shirt in town tomorrow. Court never goes to plan & I'm missing my BF like crazy! I'm trying to drum up the courage to go down to dinner on my own, in the meantime I'm having yet another cup if tea please give me strength. I can do this cant I ? Xx

Of course you can do it xx Pain that you're having to stay longer - at least you have undies :)

Back