Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Here you go then.... 1388487330395.jpgLol x

Shopping trip done, turns out Brett didn't fancy turkey crown after all, he wanted gammon so that what were having for tomorrow and from the size of it we'll be having it for the rest of the week too. Have to say we got the gammon, didn't know how much it was but picked it up anyway and took it to a self scan machine in the biscuit aisle and WOW turns out to be £2.00 :):):):)

There was one more left we went back so one for tomorrow and one for the freezer, bargain

Then we picked up a salad for lunch from yes you guessed it Subway

Attachments

• image-4228072838.jpg
    image-4228072838.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3686967197.jpg
    image-3686967197.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 65
Thanks for the info on the subway salads. I would never now have a sarni from there as its much to much bread. It's always another option when you are out and about. Your roast dinner yesterday was awesome. Stopping in tonight as hubby at work and Charlotte has a friend staying over. Have a great night and hope you decided on food!!!

Food for NYE is EE or it could be Green:-

B = scan bran carrot cake (1/4 hex b + 1.5), fruit salad, yogurt, clementine
L = Subway salad veggie Delite & cheese (hex a), honey mustard dressing (1.5), banana & hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)
S = persimmon
D = undecided yet but up to 3 syns so far. :)

Hello everyone ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388582313.896487.jpg

Had a lovely evening I was naughty though well over syns but that's ok because we had a good time. Going to be reasonably good today. I need to make some New Years resolutions too, anyone made any yet? :) x

Oh my, new I'd the press, one of my gorgeous friends has just made one of these beauties

Rowan Matthew Hammersly born New Year's Eve at 7.53pm, isn't he beautiful! :):):):):)
Mum and baby are both doing very well xx

Attachments

• image-2598965871.jpg
    image-2598965871.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 45
Hello, I feel quite giddy today :D
I've got my bargain gammon joint in the oven, loads of veggies prepared, sweet potato for me, aunt Bessie's for Brett.
Rice pudding cooking and I think I'm going to make a scan bran cake too. I've got tomato speed soup ready for lunches Thursday and Friday, Brett's doing my fruit salads so I'm up for being back on plan for 2014.

I'm having a wee treat today well it is New Year's Day and I'm enjoying my last of my four days off.

Back at work tomorrow on 12-9 boo! :):) xx

Hi Cookie

Good luck with your weight loss this year and what a lovely baby hope you're friend is fine this morning.

Rita :new_year:

LadyMacbeth, hello and happy new year to you too!

:welcome: I'm feeling good about the year ahead, I want to hit my target weight this year, its going to be hard but I'm going for it. Hope you find minis helpful, there's loads of good people with meal ideas to help you on your journey, real good support when you need it. Hope you enjoy your day xx

Back