Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Yup food looks good :)

Hello all, I've been to wi and I've put 1lb on! :sigh: But that's ok I'm smack band in the middle of my totm so staying n plan and hope for a good 3lbs off next week. That's the goal I set today, its a big ask but you've got to aim high haven't you. Besides 3lbs would be wonderful.

I'm still planning my meals but today is going to be Green, after all that pork I need a couple of meat free days! :):):) xx

Hello all, I've been to wi and I've put 1lb on! :sigh: But that's ok I'm smack band in the middle of my totm so staying n plan and hope for a good 3lbs off next week. That's the goal I set today, its a big ask but you've got to aim high haven't you. Besides 3lbs would be wonderful.

I'm still planning my meals but today is going to be Green, after all that pork I need a couple of meat free days! :):):) xx

Hi Cookie , sorry to hear of your gain (but it's not your fault, bloomin TOTM grrrrr), but happy that your so focused for next week and so organised :) . I'm sure you'll hit your target of 3lbs looking at your foodage pics from yesterday, they were so healthy and yummy. I love green days and do them mostly. I actually feel I can eat more on them when I'm hungry and I love my rice and pastas :p.

Kay xx

Hello :)

I'm fine actually but thanks again for your words. I can live with the gain but I did win the slimmer of the week raffle (as they didn't stay to group) so yay to me.
Today is Green:-
B = scan bran carrot cake (1/2 hex b +2), banana & clementine
L = egg & potato salad with beetroot & lighter than light mayo (1), fruit salad
S = banana
D = spicy veggie pasta bake (red onion & rosemary sausages, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, onion, pasta). I made a spicy sauce based on mrs store (tomatoes, passata, mixed veg, stock pot, chilli, garlic, sweetener, herbs cooked and blended) then added to the above with 2 hex a of cheese on top. Gorgeous here it is below ...

Attachments

• image-3803223637.jpg
    image-3803223637.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image-4164465891.jpg
    image-4164465891.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3445834254.jpg
    image-3445834254.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 38
Oops, sent without completing meal

D = pasta bake with some left over veg & slice of Allison small wholemeal loaf (1/2 hex b) I had 1/4 of pasta bake
A = rice pudding, fruit salad & yogurt.
I'll have a latte late (hex a +2) and maybe a hi fi light bar

Total syns so far maybe 6 I think? Xx

I'm in bed watching Big Brother eating a bag of ww crisps salt & vinegar (4) & another hi fi light bar (3)
That's now 12 :) and I'm stuffed.
Night night everyone, xx

Good Morning :)
I'm very excited this morning :gimi:going to see my very good friend and finally meet baby Rowan Matthew who was born on NYE night. I've got him this gorgeous outfit I hope they like it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 38
Can't wait to set off really...
Anyway, food is Green again today but with less carbs as I feel bloated this morning and have a pot belly going on. Yesterday I ate rice, scan bran, bread, potato and pasta :eek:
No wonder I still felt full this morning!
Hope everyone is having a good day I'll come back with pictures but here's a couple so far for you baby lovers :-
image.jpg Rebecca & Stuart with baby Rowan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 39
Back