Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thank you acc & happy,
It's another new meal for me this year and there's two portions left for another day. So far this year I've made 3 meals I've never cooked before and so far :gimi: love them all xx

SW is great for trying new things, mixing up those combos of free food to create lovely things. That chilli looks gorgeous, i'm always on the hunt for new recipes.
Glad you seem happier today :)

Thanks Texty I'm prepared for the worse, hoping for the best :cross:but I'm planning for a good week ahead. Nervous!

Night, night x

Hello I wi and I've gained 0.5lb :sigh: Never mind it could've been worse but will be better.
On the plus size my tummy has gone down so I'm happy. Thank you PF for your visit last night and this morning.

Food today is EE:-
can someone please honestly tell me is this too much food?

B = fruit (as wi)
L = salmon (2) & egg salad with beetroot & lighter than light mayo (1), fruit & yogurt
S = French fries (4), banana, clementine & hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)
D = SW quiche (1/2 hex a) broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash & 1/2 tin beans
A = scan bran carrot cake (1/2 hex b & 1) fruit salad & yogurt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 68
The last three photos are what is with me in work.
I appreciate any and all comments so please let me know. I'm in until midnight but wonder if its too much with what I've already eaten.

Thank you in advance :) & cu later xx

You should never be hungry on slimming world Cookie - do you only eat and snack when you're hungry?

If the honest answer is yes, then it is not too much food. If the answer is no, then you could probably cut portion sizes or number of snacks down.

If you're feeling like you're eating too much you could even just have superfree fruit or veg instead of things like eggs, pasta, quiches etc.

It's about finding out what is right for you, listening to your body and making it work! xxx

Food looks great to me... As long as you're only eating when you're hungry and not just for the sake of it... Not saying you do that at all.... I do sometimes.. Particularly in the evenings when I'm using up syns :rolleyes:

Ah cookie I am in the same boat as you, half on even though I have been 100%. It's frustrating but I was saying to my sister I have to keep going, I can't go back to eating junk now, it will show for both of us next week I am sure . How is your progress chart looking online? I popped my weight gain in today and was surprised yo see it actually made my line steeper, so over the whole month I have lost. Maybe we need to think about it like that? Your food always looks spot in to me.

Hello again
I'm trying to eat when I'm hungry I don't often but I'm hungry today. I've got my tea & afters to go. Always got to finish on something sweet & my banana as not had that yet.

Happy the quiche has a pasta n suave mixed into 4 eggs & 300g cottage cheese, little garlic granules & 400ml water then I just poured it over mushrooms & onions then baked. Once cooked I put a hex a of cheese on top. Oh I'm so looking forward to it my tummy is rumbling!! :)

Thanks for all your advice too much appreciated. Xx

Back