Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

No way, I can't believe you've gained, you're food has been brill, no off days, I'd be pi$$ed off xx

Hello. Gutted I gained 3lbs! :cry: Truth is, I don't understand why, I'm not giving up though. To top it all, I woke up with a cold sore, Brett's never known me to have a cold sore before, feeling rubbish. Sorry I'm not in the best of moods :badmood:xx

Cookie I replied to you on my page x know how you feel as had the unexpected gain myself last week, but hang in there and don't do what I did and hopefully you'll get a great result next week. Hugs xxx If I'd hung in there I'd have had a better result but in the circumstances, big phew!! Xx

Hello. Gutted I gained 3lbs! :cry:

Truth is, I don't understand why, I'm not giving up though. To top it all, I woke up with a cold sore, Brett's never known me to have a cold sore before, feeling rubbish.

Sorry I'm not in the best of moods :badmood:xx

Oh no Cookie really sorry to hear about your gain hun :bighug:also hope you feel better soon. I can't understand it either the scales work in funny ways, your food diary had been so good this week. It's not your star week next week is it ? I know u've probably heard this before but it could be water retention. Drink loads of water daily so your body does not hold onto it. Other than that I have no idea why this has happened. Anyway new week new start, I'm sure it will come off for you next week hun. Fingers crossed for you.

Kay xx

No way!!!!! thats so unfair hunnie - sorry to hear it. Food has been spot on :-(

Maybe your coming down with something if you have a cold sore? Dont give up hun stick with it you will lose that next week xx

No way, I can't believe you've gained, you're food has been brill, no off days, I'd be pi$$ed off xx

I was but I'm ok now, I've accepted it although still don't know where I've gone wrong but I'm sticking with it & hope for a good result next week :fingerscrossed:

Cookie I replied to you on my page x know how you feel as had the unexpected gain myself last week, but hang in there and don't do what I did and hopefully you'll get a great result next week. Hugs xxx If I'd hung in there I'd have had a better result but in the circumstances, big phew!! Xx

Im hanging in there, not giving up or I'll go back to where I started, I'll get it right for next week xx:cross:

Oh no Cookie really sorry to hear about your gain hun :bighug:also hope you feel better soon. I can't understand it either the scales work in funny ways, your food diary had been so good this week. It's not your star week next week is it ? I know u've probably heard this before but it could be water retention. Drink loads of water daily so your body does not hold onto it. Other than that I have no idea why this has happened. Anyway new week new start, I'm sure it will come off for you next week hun. Fingers crossed for you.

Kay xx

I'm not due on I don't think, but I could do with upping my water, I've got some peppermint tea too but I've not felt bloated or uncomfortable. Oh I've just checked my diary I'm due on Monday or Tuesday, so that could affect next week! I feel exhausted with it all but I'm not giving up, I'll just see what changes I can make to have a good week. Starting with water :thinking2:xx

I'm not due on I don't think, but I could do with upping my water, I've got some peppermint tea too but I've not felt bloated or uncomfortable. Oh I've just checked my diary I'm due on Monday or Tuesday, so that could affect next week! I feel exhausted with it all but I'm not giving up, I'll just see what changes I can make to have a good week. Starting with water :thinking2:xx

I'm sure you'll have a loss in the bag for next week Cookie, you've been so good till now. I think its star week coming up or water retention. Drink plenty and oh did the pf visit you ? maybe that might be why.

Kay xx

No way!!!!! thats so unfair hunnie - sorry to hear it. Food has been spot on :-(

Maybe your coming down with something if you have a cold sore? Dont give up hun stick with it you will lose that next week xx

I will do, not giving up I'm over the shock now, not angry either but I'm confused. Going to change a few things up this week & try to get a decent sleep, I've struggled this week & my cold sore looks awful! Want a good week for next week so I'm looking at past food diaries & my SW book to help:read:

I'm sure you'll have a loss in the bag for next week Cookie, you've been so good till now. I think its star week coming up or water retention. Drink plenty and oh did the pf visit you ? maybe that might be why.

Kay xx

I will do, I've got some water now, the PF came tonight actually so I'm feeling better too, I don't see her everyday maybe every 2 days is normal for me, uncomfy though. How are you? Xx

I will do, I've got some water now, the PF came tonight actually so I'm feeling better too, I don't see her everyday maybe every 2 days is normal for me, uncomfy though. How are you? Xx

I'm doing ok Cookie but feel a bit bloaty today. Although I have been eating within the plan, my synage has been on the high side, I'd like to have a few low syn days now and eat more fibre, free and superfree foods. I don't want to get comfortable after last weeks loss. I know every week can't be a big loss week and we've all had them, so being realistic I will be happy with even 1lb next week :).

Kay xx

Evening cookie.. Sorry to hear about your gain... I'm usually up on the scales the week before my star week... Could be that xx

Hello, if I'm honest I hadn't even thought about it until Kay asked, but I suppose it could be, its a lot though, my tea reminded me of you actually, well not that you look like my tea only that it was inspired from one of your meals this year. It was lovely too, I'll post in a mo xx

I'm doing ok Cookie but feel a bit bloaty today. Although I have been eating within the plan, my synage has been on the high side, I'd like to have a few low syn days now and eat more fibre, free and superfree foods. I don't want to get comfortable after last weeks loss. I know every week can't be a big loss week and we've all had them, so being realistic I will be happy with even 1lb next week :).

Kay xx

Sometimes, I get bloated if I have carbs at each meal time whereas my friend does perfectly well on them, your food does sound nice, healthy and with loads of super free, I'm keeping a watch on this week but I'm having a food treat on Saturday night before I go out so it'll be a low syns day for me tomorrow too! Xx

Today's food is Green:-

B = fruit & yogurt.
L = mugshot tomato (1), mixed veg, fruit & yogurt.
S = hi fi Xmas pudding (hex b) sugar free latte (hex a)
D = veg sausage, bean & veg stew, giant couscous, cheese (hex a), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. (Inspired by mrstore)
A = 1.5 shortbread finger (7.5), shared dairy milk nut with Brett (6.5)

Total syns = 15

Attachments

• image-1040654774.jpg
    image-1040654774.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 34
I really enjoyed it, first time I tried it too, I bought the Mediterranean one and I've got the half left for lunch with veg & cheese, I've frozen the stew for next week. Thanks you for the idea, I might get some moulds as well for scan bran at weekend xx

Back