Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hi Cookie. Glad you are ok and sounding positive x Didn't know there was giant cous cous, where did you get it?

There is absolutely NO WAY you have gained 3lb of fat this week Cookie - your food diary has been a shining example of the perfect Slimming Worlder.

I hope you're not too upset as we've all been round long enough to know that these anomalies can creep in every so often without any explanation! I know it doesn't make it any easier though :(

If you stick to plan this week you'll have a CRACKING loss next week! I gained 2.5lb unfairly last week but it's off again this week :) swings and roundabouts babe xx

Good evening all, I'm glad I'm off this weekend I need a good rest and to settle my mind. Off now for two lovely days whoop whoop :)
Been on plan too so things are looking brighter already and I feel better too, thank you all for being so lovely and supportive, I really appreciate you all xxx

Hi Cookie. Glad you are ok and sounding positive x Didn't know there was giant cous cous, where did you get it?

Got it from Asda, I had Mediterranean one & its lovely, texture was more pasta like probably because its thicker. I think it was around £0.65, xx

There is absolutely NO WAY you have gained 3lb of fat this week Cookie - your food diary has been a shining example of the perfect Slimming Worlder.

I hope you're not too upset as we've all been round long enough to know that these anomalies can creep in every so often without any explanation! I know it doesn't make it any easier though :(

If you stick to plan this week you'll have a CRACKING loss next week! I gained 2.5lb unfairly last week but it's off again this week :) swings and roundabouts babe xx

I'm sticking with it Lil, trying to vary things up a tiny bit so wish me luck for next week :)

Hi hun. Doing a diary sweep trying to catch up....boo to the gain, but I'm sure it will disappear as quickly as it appeared. Giant cous cous? What's this all about then? Is it synned ? just love trying anything new me lol xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi dizzy, got it from mrstore's thread, very nice too & its free. It's my first new thing this month I'm aiming for 2-3 new things every month to try as SW is for life so don't want to get bored. Xx

Good evening all, I'm glad I'm off this weekend I need a good rest and to settle my mind. Off now for two lovely days whoop whoop :)
Been on plan too so things are looking brighter already and I feel better too, thank you all for being so lovely and supportive, I really appreciate you all xxx

Hi Cookie :), did you post your food diary for today or have I missed it :p ?

Kay xx

Hello today's food before I forget, its EE:-

B = boiled egg, fruit
L = giant couscous, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese (hex a), fruit & yogurt
S = banana & hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)
D = bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, plum tomatoes, baked beans.
A = scan bran cake (1/2 hex b + 1.5) fruit & yogurt. Chocolate miniature (2)

Total syns = 3.5 :) low syns but I'm out tomorrow so saving some for then xx

Attachments

• image-1379419124.jpg
    image-1379419124.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2319494764.jpg
    image-2319494764.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 52
Hello today's food before I forget, its EE:-

B = boiled egg, fruit
L = giant couscous, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese (hex a), fruit & yogurt
S = banana & hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)
D = bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, plum tomatoes, baked beans.
A = scan bran cake (1/2 hex b + 1.5) fruit & yogurt. Chocolate miniature (2)

Total syns = 3.5 :) low syns but I'm out tomorrow so saving some for then xx

Ah ha there it is ! :D

...lovely looking food again Cookie, I'm loving the pics yum yum, and well done on the low syn day, I haven't quite cracked that yet :p .

Kay xx

Hello, is it still morning? I'm feeling good this morning, the alien that is my cold sore however has gone crusty and horrid looking, the temptation to pick it off is high but I daren't. I'm out tonight with 3 girls for drinks, I'm having just one - that's the plan anyway.
Today I've made my first dish of the month that I've never made before, Magic Pancake and they were pretty good too, I got 9 out the batch and shred with Brett who had his after his scrambled egg, cheese on toast! Haha

How's everyone?

Attachments

• image-1187749615.jpg
    image-1187749615.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 61
  • image-473725015.jpg
    image-473725015.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 67
Popping in to subscribe! :) Oh wow your pancakes look 20x's better than mine!! Much more advertising. I think I am making mine too fat and round. Beings I eat one and I'm stuffed!

Hello Smuffin, welcome and thank you, I really enjoyed them. Yours looked good too. I've been told though as I shared them I've not had my full hex b so I'll have to syn them or add some more oats to something to make it a full heb. I'm getting hungry too! Wish I'd saved the rest for now or do you think I can have a hi fi light bar? X

Back