Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello, I can't believe where the days gone! I'm well, I've been to occupational health to see the therapist for some physio on mum back and good news she said the exercises I've been doing are helping my back loads just got to do more stretches and stuff. No real problems yay! :)

I woke up feeling bloated and heavy as expected but other than that I'm feeling good. Only down side is I'm in work in a bit and would love to have a few extra days off but hey, duty calls. Xxx

Hello, I can't believe where the days gone! I'm well, I've been to occupational health to see the therapist for some physio on mum back and good news she said the exercises I've been doing are helping my back loads just got to do more stretches and stuff. No real problems yay! :)

I woke up feeling bloated and heavy as expected but other than that I'm feeling good. Only down side is I'm in work in a bit and would love to have a few extra days off but hey, duty calls. Xxx

Have a great day at work Cookie - I hope it flies in! Not sure if you've tried it yet but peppermint tea can sometimes help with bloating :) xx

Thanks Lil I think there's some in work I'll have not later.

Food today is EE:-
B = fresh fruit salad.
L = jacket potato with cheese (hex a), beans, salad with a boiled egg no dressing, yogurt & grapes
S = hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b), banana & clementine.
D = roast gammon no fat, baked beans, butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
A = scan bran carrot cake (1.5 & 1/2 hex b), fruit & yogurt.

Total syns = 1.5 :) keeping it low and drinking plenty, here's lunch

Attachments

• image-3952692765.jpg
    image-3952692765.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 58
Afternoon Cookie your food looks yum :) it's making me hungry. I'm on soup all day :rolleyes: . I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they showed a gain :(so am trying to use today to detox and drink plenty of fluid to wash away those extra pounds before tomorrow. Hope your having a nice day .

Kay xx

Hello all, work is not too bad but there's not many if us in. Just under 3hrs to go. I've eaten my dinner but craving some chocolate thing I'll be synning a 2nd hi fi bar but would love a twirl or dairy milk! I haven't either them though thankfully.

Evening Cookie - 3hrs seems forever booo hope it goes quickly. Im just eating the rest of my weetabix cake to use my hexb up. Its not as nice as scan bran cake lol but ive smothered it in total yogurt and some peppermint essence lol x

Hello and good afternoon, where has the morning gone? Clearly I must have too much fun at home because the moment I'm in work it drags!

I drank 3 cups of peppermint tea yesterday which helped the bloat but I'm bloated again so I'll drink some more today, my bloated tummy is a lot more squidgy though so hopefully that's a good sign?

Today I've been cooking and stuff before work. Today is Green:-
B = fried egg, banana, clementine, yogurt.
L = magic pancakes (hex b1), large fruit salad & yogurt.
S = fruit & latte (hex a)
D = veg sausage & bean stew with cheese (hex a), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash
A = fruit & yogurt, hi fi bars (hex b2)

Total syns = 0 planned but possible ww crisps for 4syns later if I'm hungry.

Katie, the hi fi bars I buy are the rocky road light bars, so can have two, or the Xmas pudding ones which I can have one, I use to get the blackcurrant one but they stopped those, never had the deluxe ones.

Right lovelies I'll pop back on when I get chance, hope your having a good day so far xxx

Hi Cookie :), hope your having a good day. Your food diary looks really healthy today, lots of superfree. Peppermint tea is really good for the settling the stomach. I'm sure the bloating will pass the more fluid you drink. The veg sausage and bean stew sounds yum :p . I bought the hifi rocky road bars for the first time today in group, had heard so much about them, will be having x2 today, had x1 already. They are nice but I find them much smaller in size than the Alpen Light bars so think I will stick to them going forward. Well done on having a low syn day. I'm sure you'll have a fab loss this week :) .

Kay xx

Hiya cookie. Sorry my works been manic so I haven't got around to others diaries too much.

Food is sound scrummy!! I need to go through my books and find some new bits so I'm not evening the same old over and over. If you have any 'easy' recommendations I'd love to hear them :)x

Hi Cookie, hope your doing ok :). I know you've been really busy lately at work and working long hours, I hope your ok. How has your day been so far ?

Kay xx

Hello all, it was a busy shift last night and very unpleasant, but that's my job, i deal with a lot of horrible things and recently there's been quite a lot this past two weeks. Thankfully only one shift left to go then two days off yay!

Food wise, I stuck to plan, tummy is not as bloated, this cycle seems to be lasting longer than usual :( however I'm quite getting into peppermint tea. :coffee:
Hows everyone I'll have a quick look about the diaries xx

Back