Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I'm very excited, I've been saving for a while, it'll be a new car for me but not a brand new one! I'll keep you all updated xx

Today's food is EE:- we had a taster at group but most of what I ate is syn free but just in case I'll call it 2.5 for

B = scan bran cake, fruit & yogurt (1/2 hex b + 2)
L = taster buffet bits (2) spicy veg soup, scan bran cake
S = fruit & yogurt
D = baked cod fillet, cheese (hex a), sweet potato, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, butternut squash,
A = meringue (2) roulade & grapes, twirl finger (6)

Total syns = 12

Well done on the STS Cookie thats great. Oooooo a new car sounds exciting - i'll have to wait until next year before I can afford one :-(

A new car dies sound exciting, I've to wait until I don't need a wheelchair rack before I can get one, but even then I'll have to go without my hols:eek:

Good morning lovelies. Happy Love Day and Valentines Day to you all.

I'm off today. Got lots to do but have to walk as Brett has the car, my fruit bowl is empty except for 3 kiwi fruits! I've also got an eye test at Tesco at 11.30am so I'll pick up food then. Need to get some ingredients to make Cowboy Pie, want to put it in the slow cooker for tomorrow's tea as I'm on 7-5 in the morning. Tonight were having a food at home take out. We're having curry goat mmmm can't wait (well its lamb / mutton really)

Time to go, but I'll see you later still need to write up Brett's card too :):)

Good morning lovelies. Happy Love Day and Valentines Day to you all.

I'm off today. Got lots to do but have to walk as Brett has the car, my fruit bowl is empty except for 3 kiwi fruits! I've also got an eye test at Tesco at 11.30am so I'll pick up food then. Need to get some ingredients to make Cowboy Pie, want to put it in the slow cooker for tomorrow's tea as I'm on 7-5 in the morning. Tonight were having a food at home take out. We're having curry goat mmmm can't wait (well its lamb / mutton really)

Time to go, but I'll see you later still need to write up Brett's card too :):)

Hi Cookie, wow goat curry sounds yum yum yum :) . Hope you and Brett have a lovely evening together :heartpump: .

Kay xx

Food today is EE:-

B = magic pancakes (1/2 heb), saved half for brekkie tomorrow with fruit salad yummy
L = veggie bean, veg & sausage stew (0.5) with cheese (1/2 hea)
S = fruit & yogurt
D = curry goat (3) plain rice, salad no dressing.
A = pineapple cake just a little bit (14), fruit salad. Hi fi light bar (1/2 heb)

Here's what I've had so far xxx

Attachments

• image-489959428.jpg
    image-489959428.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-423572990.jpg
    image-423572990.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image-374435643.jpg
    image-374435643.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I managed to get 11 out the mix today, tbh I could've eaten them all but as I on early shifts this weekend 7-5 thought it'd be nice to take the rest with me then if I'm hungry I'll have a hi fi bar. How are you? Xx

Ooh exciting, that dress you've planned is lovely, what colour is the wool? Didn't realise Bob was on lates I suppose Poland was your valentines break away which is ace! Xx

Back