Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Oo another really early start. That's a lot of notice to get your money for your car :( are you having the VW Beatle?

Today's food is EE:-
B = Weetabix, skimmed milk, banana, strawberries & raspberries (hea & heb)
L = fruit salad & yogurt. Didn't get to eat my lunch boo!
D = cowboy pie as yesterday with butternut squash, pasrsnip & 1/2 sweet potato.
A = fruit, yogurt, hi fi xmas pud bar (6) 3 x maltesers (2.5), ww crisps salt & vinegar (4)
Total syns = 12.5 :)

Today's food is EE:-
B = Weetabix, skimmed milk, banana, strawberries & raspberries (hea & heb)
L = fruit salad & yogurt. Didn't get to eat my lunch boo!
D = cowboy pie as yesterday with butternut squash, pasrsnip & 1/2 sweet potato.
A = fruit, yogurt, hi fi xmas pud bar (6) 3 x maltesers (2.5), ww crisps salt & vinegar (4)
Total syns = 12.5 :)

Food sounds lovely Cookie :). Oh I miss crisps so much but can't trust myself with a multipack anything in the house :p. Yummy what's cowboy pie ?

Kay xx

Oo another really early start. That's a lot of notice to get your money for your car :( are you having the VW Beatle?

Yes hopefully I've not been to see one yet, waiting for my brother & his friend to do some looking into do thought id better check my savings and see about getting the money moved into my current account, it'll be a little run around for me so nothing too fancy but I am excited :drivesaint00:

Food sounds lovely Cookie :). Oh I miss crisps so much but can't trust myself with a multipack anything in the house :p. Yummy what's cowboy pie ?

Kay xx

I got the recipe of a lady in my wi group but its like a hot pot with loads of beans and has a smoky BBQ taste. She brought it into the taster on Thursday & I think about four of us have all made it this weekend. Its nice, bet you could do a veggie version of it which I might try next time using LMC red onion sausages xx

I got the recipe of a lady in my wi group but its like a hot pot with loads of beans and has a smoky BBQ taste. She brought it into the taster on Thursday & I think about four of us have all made it this weekend. Its nice, bet you could do a veggie version of it which I might try next time using LMC red onion sausages xx

Cookie that sounds lovely, I love trying new recipes, wouldn't mind trying it out with Quorn. Do you mind sharing the recipe ? Thanks.

Kay xx

Evening Cookie - sounds like you had a busy but exciting shift I couldnt have lasted without food either well done.

Awww cant wait to see pics when you get your car, will you name it lol x

Cowboy Hotpot (don't know why I called it pie)::brainfart:

Lots of carrot & swede, full bag of roughly chopped baby spinach, onion or leek, chopped red & orange pepper (optional), potatoes but into small cubes. Chuck all in a pan, brown a pack of lean mince beef in a frying pan and add to pan of veg.
Add flavourings of choice.. 5 beef oxo, 3 (ish) teaspoons of smoked paprika, lots of chipotle tabasco sauce, squirt of BBQ sauce (optional and the only syns in the whole pan!), salt and pepper, bit of garlic and chilli powder (not too much)
Sorry measurements are not exact..I just ad lib! Cover all that with water and cook for a couple of hours in the oven.
With half an hour to go, add 2 tins of Heinz BBQ beans.
This makes a HUGE pan but change quantites as desired. Not too good out of the freezer though, I discovered today.
Yum yum yum

When I made it, I placed all the ingredients in the slow cooker except the baked beans, I added them after about 6hrs I also didn't bother adding the BBQ sauce I added some balsamic vinegar & Worcester sauce instead. Really nice

Evening Cookie - sounds like you had a busy but exciting shift I couldnt have lasted without food either well done.

Awww cant wait to see pics when you get your car, will you name it lol x

Hello, I've soon made up for missing my lunch. I trying to not be excited about a car but I'm excited! think I'd come up with a name for it or maybe put it out for the minis to help name it if I get stuck.
How are you! Did you manage to eat your tea without too much pain? Xx

Cowboy Hotpot (don't know why I called it pie)::brainfart:

Lots of carrot & swede, full bag of roughly chopped baby spinach, onion or leek, chopped red & orange pepper (optional), potatoes but into small cubes. Chuck all in a pan, brown a pack of lean mince beef in a frying pan and add to pan of veg.
Add flavourings of choice.. 5 beef oxo, 3 (ish) teaspoons of smoked paprika, lots of chipotle tabasco sauce, squirt of BBQ sauce (optional and the only syns in the whole pan!), salt and pepper, bit of garlic and chilli powder (not too much)
Sorry measurements are not exact..I just ad lib! Cover all that with water and cook for a couple of hours in the oven.
With half an hour to go, add 2 tins of Heinz BBQ beans.
This makes a HUGE pan but change quantites as desired. Not too good out of the freezer though, I discovered today.
Yum yum yum

When I made it, I placed all the ingredients in the slow cooker except the baked beans, I added them after about 6hrs I also didn't bother adding the BBQ sauce I added some balsamic vinegar & Worcester sauce instead. Really nice

Oh thanks so much Cookie for sharing. I will try and make this with Quorn :p. I love mins, love sharing recipes :D thanks again Cookie !

Kay xx

Your welcome Kay, I bet you could spice it up too! I'm going to do a veggie version next time.

Anyway lovelies, its time for bed, night night all and I'll see you tomorrow night :zz:

Night night Cookie x

Hello :) I'm late in as I was stuck dealing with a job which was getting all the bosses in a bit of a tizz. Anyway, I've completed all I could and that's that. Now, I'm off for 3 lovely days yay! :)

I'm doing chores tomorrow that'll include cooking, cleaning a little shopping and that's all I've got planned. Tomorrow Brett's using the car so I'll be walking everywhere just hope its dry out.

I'm looking forward to a nice lie in tomorrow. Then I'm planning a green day food wise, feel like I've eaten a lot of meat, I've enjoyed it but I do enjoy veggie days, not sure what to make yet! Any ideas?

I'm looking forward to a nice lie in tomorrow. Then I'm planning a green day food wise, feel like I've eaten a lot of meat, I've enjoyed it but I do enjoy veggie days, not sure what to make yet! Any ideas?

Hi Cookie :), lucky u for having 3 lovely days off, welcome to green days :p, I do lots with quorn. What about a veg chilli, I use quorn mince its yum.

Kay xx

I'm not a great fan of quorn but I do have some Linda McCartney sausages in, any suggestions that'll incorporate those please? Would they work in a chilli if chopped up small? Xx

I'm not a great fan of quorn but I do have some Linda McCartney sausages in, any suggestions that'll incorporate those please? Would they work in a chilli if chopped up small? Xx

I think they would work in a chilli. What about a Sausage Casserole with beans or Toad in the Hole ?

Kay xx

Back