Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I was going to suggest sausage casserole, or cowboy pie, different from what you made the other day, baked beans mixed with onions, & sausages, topped with mashed potatoes & baked in the oven, or just sausages, mushy peas & SW chips.

What have you got in?

Hello :) hope your all well. Day 1 of my day off has been not bad at all, did a little exercise, had a walk & tiny bit of shopping but I forgot nearly everything I needed :brainfart: so I'll go tomorrow which is good as I'll have the car. Yay!
House is clean and tidy, washing drying and I cooked a veggie sausage & bean casserole thing which is lovely mmm.

I'm also ashamed to say I'm going to be watching the football & the BF's not even here! Its such a big game for his beloved Man City v Barcelona :eek: he's such a nervous bunny. He left early to go to the game with his mate but I know we'll talk about when he gets home so its homework for me. How's everyone? Xx

Hey Cookie, glad your enjoying your time off, sounds like you had quite a productive day today :). Oh wow you decided to go with the sausage casserole in the end, I bet it came out well yummy :p . Looking forward to you posting todays eats. Hope you enjoy the watching match. Have you got any treats set aside for when you sit down infront of the telly :D ?

Kay xx

Hello Kay,
I'm not hungry at the moment but that's never stopped me before, I've 1/2 heb & hea to use plus I've still got 10 syns so who knows maybe a latte & a hi fi light. I've already had my crisps. Are you feeling a little bit better now? Xx

Hello Kay,
I'm not hungry at the moment but that's never stopped me before, I've 1/2 heb & hea to use plus I've still got 10 syns so who knows maybe a latte & a hi fi light. I've already had my crisps. Are you feeling a little bit better now? Xx

Thanks Cookie, yes I am, thanks to the huge support we all get on mins :p . Could not be feeling better without my mins friends :) . I was gutted because I missed out on my 3 stone, but over it now, will wait another week . Oh wow you still have 10 syns left, yummy yummy, you could have x2 fun size choccy bars in that :D . But latte and hifi bar sounds just as good :) . Someone told me about making homemade slimming world crisps in the microwave, do you know how many syns they would have, is it less than the packet ones do you think ?

Kay xx

I buy the ww salt & vinegar crinkles (4) & Worcester sauce French fries 19g bag (4). They're the ones I really enjoy, don't know about making them yourself though think I'd end up making cheesy chips instead xx

I buy the ww salt & vinegar crinkles (4) & Worcester sauce French fries 19g bag (4). They're the ones I really enjoy, don't know about making them yourself though think I'd end up making cheesy chips instead xx

Now there's an idea hehe :D ! Yummy cheesy chips !

Kay xx

I fancy that now :drool: Anyway today's food is Green:-
B = scan bran hazelnut cake (1/2 heb & 1), fruit salad & yogurt.
L = spicy veg & tomato soup, banana & yogurt
S = ww salt & vinegar crisps (4) & clementine
D = LMC sausage & bean casserole (0.5) with carrots, broccoli, sprouts & giant couscous & cheese (hea)
A = strawberries & melon, hi fi Xmas pudding bar (heb)

Total sofar = 5 syns, think ill have a hi fi light bar for last of my heb & latte for my hea :)

Oh Michelle, he'll be coming home a unhappy boy, he's losing 2-0, glad he's not a proper grump about football like some men are xx

I've got the dvd box set, love that film :p . Enjoy your movie Cookie , going to hit the pillow now, night night, will have a good catch up with you tomorrow hun.:)

Kay xx

Hello, I'm wandering whether to go to the gym in the morning, food shopping and that's it, nothing exciting might ring my mum but she's hard to talk to because she's a bit deaf & doesn't like to wear her hearing aid bless her. Are you doing anything nice? Xx

Hello, I'm wandering whether to go to the gym in the morning, food shopping and that's it, nothing exciting might ring my mum but she's hard to talk to because she's a bit deaf & doesn't like to wear her hearing aid bless her. Are you doing anything nice? Xx

Kev's the same with his hearing aids... He'll only wear them at work... Drives me mad how loud he has the tv! My ears are really sensitive to loud noises so we're always arguing about it.. That's when I wish I was properly deaf, then I wouldn't have to listen to him! :D

I'm doing a food shop tomorrow too with my mum... Just to Aldi... And I'm taking Alfie on a nice long walk somewhere... Hopefully it'll stay dry... Oh and I need to bath him too... He runs away when I turn the shower on, so lots of treats will be needed for bribery lol.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Back