Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Yes your absolutely right about the hex's I know you can split some of the b choices but probably not the way I've been doing it. :doh:I'm going to re read my book but I'd like to just try eating one heb in full.

Food today I need to edit, I had the crust of one slice of Brett's pizza, is that about 4 syns? That would mean I'm up 6.5 I'm not eating anything else tonight as I'm not hungry :) and I've nearly finished 2nd lot of water :D Xx

I hope it works for you hun - good luck for a fab loss next week. xxx

I hadn't clicked on that you split your hexs, I must admit a lot of the time I just read the food & think yep sounds good, I don't think is that a SW menu. I sometimes split my hexs like the other day I had wholemeal bread which wasn't quite 60grms so I had 2, yes 2 whole extra cashew nuts. I buy 800grm loaves as it works out cheaper & weigh 60grms for a hexb.

How sweet Brett is behind you & telling you not to give in, he is such a sweetie, a lot of other men, Bob included would have said do what you want.

Hello all :)

I'm feeling loads better today, in fact I'd go as far to say that I'm feeling pretty good. Even though I've got work in a couple of hours I'm feeling back in control. Brett's brilliant and I've had some lovely advice from everyone so onwards and slim wards. I've even done a little body magic too, only 30 minutes but still it felt good.

Food wise the plan is EE:-
B = fruit salad. (Melon, pineapple, mango, grapes, berries - rasp, blue & black)
L = sausage bean & veg stew (LMC red onion sausage, mushrooms, beans, carrots, spinach, peas, green beans, tomatoes, onion) salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, carrot, red & yellow pepper) butternut squash wedges, cheese (hea)
S = fruit salad & scan bran muffin (2)
D = salmon, veg (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash) new potatoes, lighter mayo (1)
A = hi fi Xmas pudding bar (hex b) & yogurt.

Here's lunch

Attachments

• image-2848557581.jpg
    image-2848557581.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 51
Aw Cookie, so sorry to hear you had another disappointing week. Not sure what to advise as your food is always on plan.

Are you definitely weighing healthy extras and things like that? Are you ever taking little tempting bites from places and forgetting to syn?

Apart from that I think you just need to stick with it, drink lots of water, keep munching on superfree snacks, mixing up your food and hope that this is just a silly little blip.

Glad to hear you're feeling more positive today and remember we're all hear to support you if you ever need a little moan xxx

Thanks Lil I'll have to watch for that sneaky synning, I'm on late shifts all weekend working until 1am, I'm on plan with what I brought in but the minute someone comes in with a chippy tea my eyes will light up and I have to have at least 2 or 3 chips, must try not to or just write it down and syn it.

Change of tea plans, I don't fancy the salmon now so having a portion of that cowboy hot pot I had in the freezer, I fancy some meat tonight. Having that with some extra veg but syns will be the same minus the mayo.

So far that's 2 syns planned but I've a bag of French fries with me so that's another 4 then I'll allow another 3 for 3-4 chips? Taking me to 9 for the day

I'll try to pop on later work permitting. Bye for now xx

Sorry to see you struggling to get the results you want ..... bit late but here's a hug xx :bighug:

Evening Cookie - Boo to work especially silly unsociable hours!! I love the fact that your much cheerier and have perked up since yesterday. Dont like to see/hear unhappy minis friends.

Food is looking good (im liking the breakdown of the fruit n veggies) there is no way you wont have a good loss this week xx

Evening Cookie, glad your feeling so much better :), sorry your having to work such long hours. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Kay xx

Hello all. Work is still here it's been raining & it's quite cold too. I've had 3 chips only :) pretty good so 2-3 syns?
Looking forward to finishing work just 4hrs to go xx

Back