Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I'm not sure tbh, that's Brett's department. I'll make us some food fancy burgers & cheesy chips or something. Just had my nuts they're lovely xx

Good afternoon :) How's everyone? Today I've been to the gym and did Zumba for 45 minutes and I really enjoyed it. Tried a little run after but I couldn't I could feel my back and don't want to push it so I'll do some stretches for it later. Have done some chores but I've been getting giddy over my new graze box. I love the idea of surprise snacks and so far the highest one is healthy sweet popcorn, works out at 6 syns. The smallest one is 3.5 syns but the bonus is the pistachios... According to SW book 28 of them is a healthy extra 'b' choice whoop whoop, so I'm having them today. I counted and I got 29 in the little tub so I ate it anyway & not sure how to syn one so I won't bother hehe ..
I love the pistachios and I don't count them now because a box is more or less a Heb! Glad you are enjoying them

Evening Cookie hope youve had a lovely day. Good news on the MOT and service front, boo if theres anything to pay :-(

Evening cookie.... Am I the only one giggling about all this nuts talk!? ;):D

hehe you got me going now lol :D . Evening Cookie how's your day been hun ?

Kay xx

Good afternoon :)

How's everyone? Today I've been to the gym and did Zumba for 45 minutes and I really enjoyed it. Tried a little run after but I couldn't I could feel my back and don't want to push it so I'll do some stretches for it later. Have done some chores but I've been getting giddy over my new graze box. I love the idea of surprise snacks and so far the highest one is healthy sweet popcorn, works out at 6 syns. The smallest one is 3.5 syns but the bonus is the pistachios... According to SW book 28 of them is a healthy extra 'b' choice whoop whoop, so I'm having them today. I counted and I got 29 in the little tub so I ate it anyway & not sure how to syn one so I won't bother hehe ..

Wow loving the Graze box Cookie, that looks super yummy, on a scale of 1 to 10, I say 10 :D hand it over please lol.

Kay xx

Ooooh nuts. I like nuts. How do you know how many syns there are in each pack? I really fancy trying a box. x
Hi I will answer while cookie is not here, you can put the nutrition info I. The calculator ( they come with the leaflet that tells you this) but tbh most of the time the 1 syn 20 cal applies

Hi Cookie Honey..... glad you had fun with the Zumba xx

Hello :). I've had a bit of pain with my back I had to take some tablets it was so bad :( just had a very hot bath to ease it and Brett's done me a hot water bottle so fingers crossed all will be well again.

Food today is Green:-
B = fruit salad
L = speed soup, banana, yogurt
S = Graze pistachios (hex b)
D = Vegetabke Tagine, cheese (hex a) asparagus & giant couscous
A = scan bran cake (2) prunes (3) fruit & yogurt.
S = hi fi bars (hex b), 1 malteser ball (0.5)

Nuts are fab, brilliant for a heb wish I had another pack, never mind.
Total syns = 5.5

Here's my tagine

Attachments

• image-4093770479.jpg
    image-4093770479.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 67
Awe it's so nice he looks after you.... and I know you look after him too xx

Morning Sweetie.... hope you have a good day xx

Evening all :)

I've had a lovely day, started well as my back has eased overnight after a really good sleep. Did a little light exercise & stretches for it too so I'm pain free, yay! After cleaning the house I went to the Trafford Centre to meet my friend Thompson & baby Rowan, he's grown so much. He slept most of the time though so we caught up with no interruptions and had a good time.

We had lunch and I was naughty, the day before weigh in too :sigh: I really enjoyed it, but for some reason I felt a little rebellious too and so I'll be testing the theory this week, can one bad meal in a week really hinder weight loss?
Place your bets!!

We went to Zizzi's I had a skinny primavera pizza (no olives) it was really good, came with a side salad. The menu gave it double hearts but it was probably double syns too :booboo:. Never mind, apart from that the days food has been good ish!

Hows everyone, I'll post the pictures from my phone in a moment. Xx

B = egg, beans, mushroom, toast (1/2 hex b)
L = skinny primavera pizza (hex a), salad. Syns (??)
D = vegetable Tagine & salad
A = scan bran muffin (2) fruit & yogurt
S = Twirl bites x2 (1.5) graze pack shared (1.5)

Total syns = ??? 30 maybe ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395256642.020233.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395256656.469377.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395256668.935554.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395256679.018744.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395256691.370663.jpg

Back