Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening :)

Thank you for all your Easter & bank holiday wishes. I've had a lovely weekend even with working two late shifts in between. Easter Sunday was really good. Went to see my folks and cooked a lovely dinner with mum syn wise I think I was very respectable given it was treat day I ended up with 31 syns including 18 of that on chocolate egg too so I'm very pleased with myself. Thankfully Brett loves chocolate so he was very keen to help me eat my Easter egg bless him.

Today has been a little bit lazy, but i baked some scan bran carrot muffins, been shopping, little walk, defrosted the freezer, we cleaned the house and mopped all the floors, did a little exercise DVD, cooked dinner & I'm bathed & ready for TV. Football is on though but its still been a good day. Xx

Sundays food is EE:-

B = fruit salad & banana
L = ham & cheese (hex a) salad with egg, beetroot & vinegar, banana & 1/2 weetabix muffin (1)
S = chicken, satsuma, bite of bun (1)
D = roast chicken, roast potatoes (2), rice & peas, breadfruit (1.5), bite of dumpling (1) potato, carrots, broccoli, okra, gravy (2)
A = weetabix muffin (2) fruit, yogurt, 1/16 apple pie (2) tbsp ice-cream (2) 2/3 Easter egg 1/2 a shell (18) :)

Total syns = 32

Back on it today. Green:-
B = 2 bananas
L = falafel & egg salad with beetroot, vinegar, lighter light mayo (1), 1/2 carrot muffin (1)
S = hazelnut sugar free latte (hex a)
D = LMC red onion sausages, mash with cheese (hex a), carrots, broccoli, sprouts, sugar snap peas, baby corn, butternut squash, gravy (2)
A = 1.5 carrot muffins (3), fruit & yogurt, salted caramel hi fi (hex b)

Total syns = 6 :)

Attachments

• image-3711454629.jpg
    image-3711454629.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 55
Sounds like you had a top weekend hun. Food sounds gorgeous arent mums the best :D

Awww Brett's kind offering to help you eat the sweets hehe. xx

Hello :)

Hope everyone is well, can't believe it was raining this morning! Brett still cycled to work and he's been in since 6am, he sounded tired on the phone when I spoke to him bless, I'll have him bed in early tonight. Today I've been to the gym and had a good catch up with some friends over a cuppa before I left, think we chatted more than we trained but I was tired anyway :)

Got in and made a nice tomato speed soup for lunches for work tomorrow and Thursday as its cool and just enjoyed my lunch although I also snaffled a little soup too mmm think maybe I'm having a hungry day? No correction just greedy haha. Just need to pop to Aldi for a loaf as Brett loves theirs but other than that just taking it easy.

Food today is EE:-

B = banana & satsumas
L = salmon & egg salad with some left over butternut squash, little tomato soup.
S = fruit & yogurt.
D = mums soup - it still frozen so can't work out syns as not sure what food is in it yet
A = ?

Attachments

• image-2709383447.jpg
    image-2709383447.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 35
Thanks KMD I really enjoyed it, my eggs were soft too, love a runny yolk mmm. How are you? Xx

Mmmm. Sounds yummy! Well I'm having beef salad tonight so may have to add an egg and sweetcorn as yours looks yummy! I love a runny yolk too. Yum yum. Dippy egg and soldiers, oh no. It's making me hungry hehe. I'm good thank you. Feeling more positive this week so always good! How about you? xxx

Mmmm. Sounds yummy! Well I'm having beef salad tonight so may have to add an egg and sweetcorn as yours looks yummy! I love a runny yolk too. Yum yum. Dippy egg and soldiers, oh no. It's making me hungry hehe. I'm good thank you. Feeling more positive this week so always good! How about you? xxx

I'm good thanks, no complaints. Enjoyed Easter and now back on plan. Feeling good too, just want some more sunshine?
You can still have dippy egg & soldiers if you want to, I save my heb for evening times when I want something sweet so it'll be either a hi fi bar or dried fruit, prunes or apricots? I've not decided xx

I'm good thanks, no complaints. Enjoyed Easter and now back on plan. Feeling good too, just want some more sunshine?
You can still have dippy egg & soldiers if you want to, I save my heb for evening times when I want something sweet so it'll be either a hi fi bar or dried fruit, prunes or apricots? I've not decided xx

Good. I know! Tell me about it. I'm just glad we had some lovely weather at the weekendand then today is miserable when I'm back at work hehe. It was beautiful yesterday! And I spent all day outside with my boyfriend on the quad bike checking and feeding the sheep and lambs and out with floss (sheepdog) so it was a fab day off :D How was your easter?

Aw yes, I know I can still have it, just want it now haha. What about a choc or lemon cheesecake? Use 2 alpen light bars on the bottom as the base and then quark, sweetner and lemon juice and curd/hot choc sachet. Sooo yummy! And feels like a real treat :D xxxx

Afternoon lovely - sounds like you had a lovely morning catching up with friends. Poor Brett he would have got soaked this morning!

Food is looking great as always xx

Good evening, I love your old pics acc you look lovely, I've never had good legs.

Food update
D = mums soup (pumpkin, carrots, potato, breadfruit, lamb bits & 1/4 of dumpling) (4)
A = fruit, yogurt, carrot muffin & dried apricots (hex b)
S = 1/2 bag French fries (2) 3 twirl bites (2) latte (hex a)

Total syns = 8

Attachments

• image-252967751.jpg
    image-252967751.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 44
Back