Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Food looking lovely and colourful as always!

I am a big fan of those turkey chunks, I always get them - £1 bargain!! Hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend Cookie and don't worry - this is a journey, not a sprint and you're doing really well. I have no doubt they'll be back under control xx

Food looks lovely cookie. Hope you feel better today after planning and talking to Anna

Good evening my lovely hope your shift is going well? Your food looks good enough to eat nom nom - no wonder your parents love your salads lol xx

Good afternoon :)

I'm late on today and not much time either as I'm in work until midnight. Last night was busy and I'm expecting another busy one tonight. Have to say I was really hungry last night, came home and ate melon & raspberries b4 bed and that's after eating 5 pistachio nuts (1) & 2 prunes (1) taking me to 10. So today I'm going green so I can have double hex's. Wi tomorrow I know it'll be a gain as it always is when its my TOTM but then I hope for a good loss next week as my appetite & cravings should go back to normal.

Today is Green:-
B = 2 boiled eggs & banana
L = vegetable soup, fruit salad & yogurt
S = fruit salad, crisps (4), hi fi light bars (hex b), latte (hex a)
D = 2 LM red onion sausages, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (2), cheese ? (hex a)
A = prunes (hex b) & yogurt

Total syns = 6

Attachments

• image-3659691338.jpg
    image-3659691338.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image-4028628478.jpg
    image-4028628478.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3718845207.jpg
    image-3718845207.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 41
Good afternoon :)

I'm late on today and not much time either as I'm in work until midnight. Last night was busy and I'm expecting another busy one tonight. Have to say I was really hungry last night, came home and ate melon & raspberries b4 bed and that's after eating 5 pistachio nuts (1) & 2 prunes (1) taking me to 10. So today I'm going green so I can have double hex's. Wi tomorrow I know it'll be a gain as it always is when its my TOTM but then I hope for a good loss next week as my appetite & cravings should go back to normal.

Today is Green:-
B = 2 boiled eggs & banana
L = vegetable soup, fruit salad & yogurt
S = fruit salad, crisps (4), hi fi light bars (hex b), latte (hex a)
D = 2 LM red onion sausages, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (2), cheese ? (hex a)
A = prunes (hex b) & yogurt

Total syns = 6

Food looks good babe.... MN needs a good kicking...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Food looks lovely cookie as always.

Hello everyone I wi and gained 0.5lb yay! I know we don't normally celebrate gains but this is the smallest gain I've had when its my TOTM so I'm happy with that. :)

Plan if course next week is to lose as much as I can next week but hoping for 2.5lbs. My C has suggested I do success express which I'm a little scared about but I'm willing to give it a try. She's suggested just doing it for a few days as I might find it a bit restrictive so I've decided today may as well be my first SE day. I'll see how it goes, I've read my book and I'm up for it.

Just need to think about what to have for tea tonight. I was thinking gammon, pulled pork or something meaty with loads of veggies or salad of course, still can't decide.
How's everyone? Xx

That's not bad babe
The thing is we know next week we will both do better! X

from the dark side with love...xx

I wonder if SE would work well if you alternated days?! E.g. SE one day, EE the next, SE again, then EE etc. That way you definitely wouldn't feel deprived and would look forward to the next day. I find that with my 5:2 fast days!

I'm having pulled pork for dins but the idea of gammon with lots of pineapple and salad sounds like an amazing SE idea!

Things like celeriac, butternut squash, carrots etc can still be used for chips too. I reckon it would be ok if you got a little creative! xxx

Well done in the small gain cookie!
Thanks again for my pressie!

Not a bad gain at all. I might start to steal your menus as I am not doing so well. 4lb off then back on again then totm then no motivation! Your food always looks sooo good!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon cookie!!! Well done on the teeny weeny gain! That's great at totm! :) you must be dead chuffed! Are you working again this evening? It's pretty damp out there, Yuk! X

Back