Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I wonder if SE would work well if you alternated days?! E.g. SE one day, EE the next, SE again, then EE etc. That way you definitely wouldn't feel deprived and would look forward to the next day. I find that with my 5:2 fast days!

I'm having pulled pork for dins but the idea of gammon with lots of pineapple and salad sounds like an amazing SE idea!

Things like celeriac, butternut squash, carrots etc can still be used for chips too. I reckon it would be ok if you got a little creative! xxx

Hello Lil,

That is a brilliant idea, I wasn't really quite sure how many days to do it but I like the idea of one day on and off. Today will be my SE day then I'll do EE to or row and so on.
Thanks for the tip xx

Not a bad gain at all. I might start to steal your menus as I am not doing so well. 4lb off then back on again then totm then no motivation! Your food always looks sooo good!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Tiger,
I'm sorry to hear about your struggle, we all have those though. Do you have a diary here, I found that its helped me loads and people can help with ideas, help keep the motivation up too or pick you up when your having a wobble. Worth a thought? Xx

Afternoon cookie!!! Well done on the teeny weeny gain! That's great at totm! :) you must be dead chuffed! Are you working again this evening? It's pretty damp out there, Yuk! X

Hello, yes I'm happy with that.
I'm off work today yay! Back in at the weekend on 7-5 days = more nights at home with my beloved :) xx

Well I've just had my first day on SE and I'm not too sure if I've done a good job or not so comments please, all are welcome, here we go:-

B = banana

L = turkey & egg salad, beetroot, pickled onions, mayo (1) melon

S = fruit & yogurt, latte (hex a)

D = gammon steak, noodles, carrots, sprouts, butternut squash, peas, veg cakes (cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, garlic, cheese, herbs) gravy (2)

A = hi fi salted caramel (hex b), 250g cooked rhubarb (1/2 heb) fruit & yogurt, maltesers (9.5)

Total syns = 12.5 :)

Attachments

• image-1311907567.jpg
    image-1311907567.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2389262885.jpg
    image-2389262885.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2219459660.jpg
    image-2219459660.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 33
Good Evening lovely - Yay to the mini gain. Next week will be a fab loss for you!! Your food always looks lush you can do SE - were rooting for you hun xx

Good Evening lovely - Yay to the mini gain. Next week will be a fab loss for you!! Your food always looks lush you can do SE - were rooting for you hun xx

Thank you, I'm hoping for one, :) I actually really enjoyed my gammon tea, will have it again and cheap too £0.99 for two small steaks from Aldi. Xx

Rhubarb looks yum, don't forget you get 2 as and 2bs on se

So i didn't need the maltesers could've had something else. I'll plan the next couple of days which will help get them in, thanks Jen

Going for a nice hot bath now xxx

Hello Tiger,
I'm sorry to hear about your struggle, we all have those though. Do you have a diary here, I found that its helped me loads and people can help with ideas, help keep the motivation up too or pick you up when your having a wobble. Worth a thought? Xx

Hi Cookie
I did have a diary but didn't keep up with it as I mainly use my phone as no internet at home. I used to log what I ate on my phone then transfer into a book. I found it very helpful but there times when I had a big gain and after a month was still struggling to get it off so gave up for a week or 2. I will keep up the struggle and go back to basics!

Hi Cookie
I did have a diary but didn't keep up with it as I mainly use my phone as no internet at home. I used to log what I ate on my phone then transfer into a book. I found it very helpful but there times when I had a big gain and after a month was still struggling to get it off so gave up for a week or 2. I will keep up the struggle and go back to basics!

Tiger, your more than welcome to use my diary to post your food if you want to, I really don't mind at all.
I think we all lose a little motivation at times but stick with it, don't give up :) try SE with me if you like, I can't guarantee any results but its worth a try xx

Good evening :)

I hope everyone is well. I've been off today but back in the work in the morning. Not done too much, gym, shopping, housework oh and I've booked our holiday yay!
Florida here we go woo hoo! :)

Anyway food wise I've decided to do SE today as I'm off and I was really full last night, so full I didn't eat breakfast until after 10.15 and I'd been up since 7.30 so giving it another go

B = fruit salad & banana
L = salmon & egg salad with beetroot, pickled onions, mayo (1), prunes (hex b) & yogurt
S = melon & latte (hex a)
D = lamb curry, rice, salad
A = 2 hi fi light bars (hex b), fruit salad & yogurt, m&m's (5)

Total syns 6 :) I've not had my crisps as I'm full

There's a picture of my curry & salad before I mixed them up - was gorgeous only used half the curry as I had so much super free to get in so a little bit left for another meal next week :)

Attachments

• image-1286401538.jpg
    image-1286401538.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image-209067604.jpg
    image-209067604.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2476303196.jpg
    image-2476303196.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-562121634.jpg
    image-562121634.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3063323245.jpg
    image-3063323245.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 35
Thank you, I feel like I'm eating so much super free, I'm reducing my free food to get the 2/3rds in, think I'm going for EE tomorrow as were out for tea I think. Xx

Back