Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Morning cookie
Hope it's a bit better today heat wise,
Have a good one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening :)

I wi this morning and lost 3lbs woo hoo! So back to my 2st loss. Back to basics week has worked well for me. Now I just have to make sure I don't ruin it all in Amsterdam this weekend. I've bought some hi fi bars to take & some fruit snacks to eat at the airport. I can't really plan anything else but I can make wise choices so if I can come back with a STS then that'll be great for me. I very excited. Xxxx :):):)

Well done on the loss cookie! Have a great weekend in Amsterdam have you been before? .

Good evening :) I wi this morning and lost 3lbs woo hoo! So back to my 2st loss. Back to basics week has worked well for me. Now I just have to make sure I don't ruin it all in Amsterdam this weekend. I've bought some hi fi bars to take & some fruit snacks to eat at the airport. I can't really plan anything else but I can make wise choices so if I can come back with a STS then that'll be great for me. I very excited. Xxxx :):):)

That's brilliant ,
Really chuffed for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant news on your loss and gaining your 2st back chick well done :D

I hope you have an amazing time in the Dam take lots of piccys hehe x

Good morning :)

I'm off to the airport very soon, excited!

I've packed a few snacks for the airport to keep me going :):)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403256815.815370.jpg

I'll try and get on whilst I'm away but if not I'll catch you all Sunday night / Monday morning

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for all your comments on my loss this week. I've never been to Amsterdam before, wasn't a place I ever thought I'd go but why not? It's also my first hen weekend abroad too. Xx

I loved Amsterdam when I went there many years ago..

Good evening lovelies :)

I'm back from Amsterdam. It was amazing, such a beautiful city to visit and we had a goooooooood time! The girls had me partying until the wee hours both nights but it was fun filled with laughter and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've got loads of photos but non diet related I'm afraid I was off plan Saturday & today so back on it from the morning! Well it's not everyday your good friend has a hen weekend is it?

I'll post pics in a a couple of days. Back to work in the morning and then out tomorrow night too eek! Could do without it really but too late to cancel, so I'll have a proper catch up on Tuesday evening.

Hope your all well and losing weight, night night xxxx :):):)

Evening Cookie :) I'm so pleased you had a great time in Amsterdam :) It's a place I've always wanted to visit. Hope you have a good time tomorrow night too xxx

Back