Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hi cookie how are you? You braving W.i tomorrow? If it makes you felt any better I am looking at a gain probably as came in today and Also been off plan as had girly day out. Hips to see you tomorrow if not have a lovely holiday

Good morning all :)

I'm very hit and miss on here I do apologise. I had a on plan day of sorts yesterday but I'm not wi I'm hitting the shops for those last minute bargains. As you know I'm not a good shopper but now I'm smaller I can fit in so much more clothes and Brett commented on how nice I looked when I was trying on my Playsuit. He's lovely.

I'll be wi when I get back from holidays to shift that last 5.5lbs to target. With any luck and sheer will I'm hoping I can do it before my 12 week countdown runs out in September. Shopping wise I'm looking for some sandals, cardigans and anything else then I'm having a nice lunch and then start packing tonight or Friday morning.

Yesterday's food was Red:-

B = fruit salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404375716.875911.jpg

L = turkey, ham & egg salad with lighter light mayo (0.5), yogurt
ATTACH]144683[/ATTACH]

S = pop chips BBQ (5.5) latte (hex a)

D = chilli turkey burger, cheese (hex a), w/m roll (hex b), ketchup (1), butternut squash chips & mushrooms, bacon
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404375951.659330.jpg

A = 1/2 tin apples (2), yogurt, but then chocolate fingers (8)

Total syns = 16 :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404375789.036712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404375789.036712.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 32
Morning Cookie... I wouldn't worry chick my posts are very hit and miss too at the moment... Doesn't mean I'm not reading though...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Afternoon Cookie - hope your finding lots of bargains for your hols :D I love shopping just never have enough money to buy all id like lol .

You will be at target before you know it lovely xx

Hello :)

I've had a lovely day shopping and bumped into my dear friend Kerri who was shopping too, then we went out for lunch and bumped into one of her friends too with her new baby. He's gorgeous and is also called Rowan. Well I couldn't believe it, you never hear that name and now I know two of them.

Pics will follow. I also got some new clothes too I've left them laid out for Brett to peruse when he comes home and decides what he likes and doesn't like. I know there for me but if he doesn't like me in something I know I won't wear it, dam I've just remembered I forgot to get some new knickers! I always like new ones for holidays, wonder if I'll have time to nip back tomorrow or maybe tonight?!?!

Food wise, I started off great

B = banana & yogurt ~ tick
L = fruit toast & 1/2 slice of cake ~ X
S = fruit salad ~ tick
D = not sure yet perhaps another turkey burger ~ that'd be a tick :)

So mixed day but overall I've really enjoyed it xx

Oh love the purchases! Especially that red dress. Sound like a great day have a lovely holiday! When do you go?

Here's Kerri, Jenny & baby Rowan 2 he's so cute & just 5 months old.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404400100.900000.jpg

Selfie with Rowan
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404400158.142919.jpg

Gorgeous boy looks like a wee girl xx

Oh love the purchases! Especially that red dress. Sound like a great day have a lovely holiday! When do you go?

Aww thanks Jen, I think I should've bought that pink shirt too now - never mind.
We fly out 6.10am Saturday morning, far too early really but then we'll have the full day there would've preferred a flight between 11 & 2pm but it never works out like that for us so we'll be setting off at 4am. I won't sleep Friday I never do just too excited!

Congrats on your lovely loss by the way. I think I'd have gained 1lb if I'd gone to wi so not too bad. I'll accept whatever my holiday gain is as Brett & I are out for a good time xx

Thank you Von, that dress was only £5. How are you doing?

Also, good news is that Brett likes everything I bought and said I should've bought the shirt too so may get that another time. :) In total today I spent £66 and bought 3 x dresses, 1 x blouse, 1 x jacket, 2 x shoes. I think that's pretty good going xx
I feel great and had an on plan tea too

Dinner = Turkey burger in w/m roll (hex b) with cheese, (hex a) bacon, ketchup (1) & veggies carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkin, butternut squash
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404408235.519087.jpg

Afters = graze pack cake (4) tinned apple (2) yogurt

Apart from lunch I did ok, that fruit bread comes out as 24 syns surely that's butter & jam included I hardly had any though. Not to worry back on plan 13/7 :):):)

Xx

Loving the pics Cookie, great clothes - particularly like orange flowery dress but all look good :). Exciting re your holiday, you must be excited :). We're on hols this week but just at home out and about but been to Looe and Polperro today, beach yesterday. Nice not to have to go to work and it's a nice part of the country here:). Hope you have a fab holiday xx

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments, I did enjoy shopping I did start to flag a bit but I persevered and happy with my buys. I've been again today and found some cheap sandals and some shorts for Brett, I just hope he likes them. Still I've forgotten travel wash, nail polish and knickers but that's ok.

Now I just need to pack my case, wait for Brett to decide what he wants to take then pack his case too. Brett's working until 3pm so it'll be later on tonight I'll pack.

Very excited xx

Oh you are good packing for Brett cookie. I pack for Tom and I then Chris packs for himself

Back