Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

The brownie was lovely you get 3 small slices in the pack and I warmed it up too. I have to say I love the cakes you get from graze and they've all been between 3 & 5.5 syns so far (I'm on the light box).

Brett likes some of the snack packs too. I tend to give him the ones with nuts or dried fruit. I'm hoping when my next box arrives on Monday that its full of cakes. They freeze well too.

So I've had my last a & b choice now - milky drink and a hi fi bar so I think I'm done for the night now. It so nice to be home relaxing, it feels like ages as I've not seen Brett properly since Sunday.

I'm back up to 7lbs from target and would love to get there in August. In theory its more than doable, thing is I just need to do it xxx :):)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi there hun xx

Well done on your loss Cookie! You're so close to target!! Have you decided whether you're going to treat yourself to something nice when you get there?

When I get back to target (prob Sept time after all the stuff I have on in Aug) I'm going to buy myself a "turned over a new leaf" charm for my links of london bracelet :)

xx

Well done on your loss Cookie! You're so close to target!! Have you decided whether you're going to treat yourself to something nice when you get there?

When I get back to target (prob Sept time after all the stuff I have on in Aug) I'm going to buy myself a "turned over a new leaf" charm for my links of london bracelet :)

xx

I'll certainly have a good think about it. It'd be a great incentive that's for sure. Xx

Well its a wet & dull day off for me, weather wise its dull for me I'm enjoying my day off. House is clean, washing done, I've done a bit of exercise and had a nice lunch.

Now I'm nipping out to the shops for a few bits and getting my eyebrows threaded. A painful but necessary beauty fix. :)

Then when I come home I'll then need to do the grocery shopping but Brett wants to come otherwise I'd have done it already and we've got two coupons for Morrisons so hoping to top up the freeze with my meat purchases.

Food wise its EE but I've still no idea what to prepare for tea. Any ideas? Xx

I've never had my eyebrows threaded but I watched my sister have hers done, that was enough for me, lol, but a few weeks ago, for the first time ever I had them waxed which was fine & they stayed neat for weeks!

Hmmmmmm, not too sure about tea, if you're buying meat at Morrisons how about some chicken stuff, you could have chicken stuffed with cheese & wrapped in bacon, that is nice, otherwise not too sure, you always have yummy meals x

Good evening :)

How are we all? I hope everyone is well.

Last night Brett and I went to Morrisons to use our two £5 vouchers and stock up on meat & fish. However when we got there, they didn't have much at all. I blame on my fellow SW group as they were buying multiple newspapers for the vouchers and doing some serious stock piling. I only managed to spend one of the vouchers as all the 5% mince beef had gone.

Anyway we also bought some rolls for Brett's lunches next week & a few bits with Brett planning on going to another Morrisons in the morning to get the mince beef. When we got home I decided to split the rolls and slice them before freezing individually as I always do, however, two of them were still raw inside the dough looked grey and it was hard in the middle. Of course Brett said "it's ok I'll still eat it" but I told him no I'd rather ring Morrisons and see if they'll exchange it.

Well the manager did a lot more than I ever expected, and straight away apologised told me to bring the rolls back, offered a replacement, a refund and gave us a £5 voucher as they take customer service very serious. I was gobsmacked, I only asked for an exchange so I was very impressed. (I'm not use to complaining can you tell?) Brett went into today bought 3 packs of extra lean mince beef, fruit & salad stuff. Spent £16 and with the vouchers and refund he spent just under £4.00 and came home with 12 fat tiger bread rolls. Now that's good service.

Anyway last night for tea I made the SW cheesy pasta bake from one if the little booklets. Its gorgeous I added LMC sausages and other veg to it to bulk it out. Works out as a hex a per portion too.
Fridays food
B = banana, berries & yogurt
L = small pasta bake (2) ham & salad, mayo (0.5), doughnut peach
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407014023.046231.jpg

S = fruit salad

D = burger & cheesy chips (a) in w/m roll (b), ketchup (2)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407014064.170810.jpg

A = 3 chunks chocolate daim (5.5), yogurt

Total syns = 10 :)

After work we raced to the Lowry for tea and cinema, Guardians of the Galaxy. It was really good worth watching I really enjoyed it in 3D too. Ate tea at Harvester

Today's food is EE:-

B = fruit salad

S = banana

L = as yesterday pasta bake (3), ham & salad, no mayo as I forgot to bring it to work

D = roast chicken skin removed (b) for any oil used, peas no butter, jacket potato no butter & salad with vinegar, chilli & ginger dressing (2) as not used it all

A = icecream sundae mmm I didn't eat it all or the wafer so calling it 11 syns instead of 13, small skimmed milk latte (a)

Total syns = 16 :) happy with that will attach pics from my mobile.

Back in for 7 in the morning too but will catch up properly after work as were staying in. :):):)

Harvester tea
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407015192.367270.jpg

I really enjoyed it.
Night night I'll catch up tomorrow xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407015226.447596.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407015226.447596.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 16
Sounds like you had a good day! Sleep well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back