Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Love the pics, hmmmmmmmm the dessert yesterday looks delicious xx

Good evening :)

Back to work today and was a pretty good shift actually. I'm off tomorrow but working overtime on Wednesday ~ thinking of the money really helps.

Anyway I forgot to mention I found some mini pitta breads in Asda called Dina you get 8 in a pack for £0.50. I was hoping they'd be a healthy extra but sadly not however there only 40g each so work out at 4 syns. Nice too.

Right time for a good snoop round the diaries then I'll update my food xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening Cookie - oooo I'll look for those, could make a nice little garlic bread with them. Yay to your day off I hope your going to make the most of it x

Ooh yes, that's a good idea with garlic, mmm
Tomorrow I'm meeting Rowan and his mum Thompson aka Rebecca :) I've not seen them since his christening before Benidorm, wow that was ages ago wasn't it? Were meeting at 1.30pm for lunch and I'm going to be very good as I've had treats all weekend and I'm still hoping I can manage a STS or a loss if I'm super lucky eek! Well you got to be positive haven't you haha xx

Ooh yes, that's a good idea with garlic, mmm
Tomorrow I'm meeting Rowan and his mum Thompson aka Rebecca :) I've not seen them since his christening before Benidorm, wow that was ages ago wasn't it? Were meeting at 1.30pm for lunch and I'm going to be very good as I've had treats all weekend and I'm still hoping I can manage a STS or a loss if I'm super lucky eek! Well you got to be positive haven't you haha xx

I think I need some now lol yummy.

Ah have a lovely time Cookie and I have faith in your ability to be good :) x

Good morning :)

I'm off today but realised I didn't update my food for yesterday

B = scan bran cake & fruit
L = SW quiche, ham & salad, mayo (1) fruit & yogurt
S = ham & latte
D = basa fillet (2) salmon! Dina w/m pitta (4) carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, rice
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409644188.260536.jpg

A = scan bran cake, fruit, yogurt

Total syns = 7
Hex a = milk
Hex b = scan bran

Today I'm going food shopping, few chores then meeting Rebecca & Rowan for lunch at 1.30. I'm going to be good too :)

Hello :)

Ooh I've had a lovely afternoon, it's been a good day off and all on plan wit woo! Got a few bits of groceries from Asda, but had post birthday cuddles with the lovely Rowan. He's grown so much bless him. We went to lunch at Pizza Express and Thompson is also on a diet ~ she's mid way through a 8wk boot camp & nutrition plan at her gym so she's perfect for eating with as I'm being very good. Mind you she looks great, she's already back in her pre pregnancy jeans.

Luciloo that panna cotta looks gorgeous,

Food today is EE:-

B = fruit & scan bran cake
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409684017.249793.jpg

L = super food salad with chicken, no avocado, no pine kernels, no dressing, 1/2 tbsp balsamic syrup (1.5), light mozzarella
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409684121.136920.jpg

S = yogurt

D = chicken in BBQ sauce (2.5), potatoes, sweet potato, broccoli, butternut, carrot, baby corn, sugar snap peas, sprouts
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409684243.235405.jpg

A = fruit & fruitopolis yogurt (0.5)

Total syns = 4.5
Hex a = light mozzarella
Hex b = scan bran

Enjoyed cuddles with Rowan
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409684415.278528.jpg

And lunch with my old friend Rebecca, she's a great mum too
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409684462.363087.jpg

Well done sticking to plan Cookie, food looks great. Aww look at little fella how cute is he, big cuddles from auntie cookie hehe x

Morning cookie :) Well done for the healthy eating whilst out, you're doing brilliantly :)
Wow I can't believe how much little Rowan has grown, he's such a sweetie xx

Hello lovely ladies :)

Thanks for your comments about the photos, Rowan is a cutie and he's such an easy baby to be out with, I certainly enjoyed cuddles, I think he loves his aunt cookie :)

I worked overtime today as we've a few things to pay for next month and then the work on the house should begin too, scary really and expensive so the overtime money will come in very handy. We do have savings too but I'm sure things will add up very quickly and I'll probably want to buy things I've not thought of. Anyway work went well and I'm back on my normal shifts of lates the rest of the week until Sunday.

Food today is EE:-

B = scan bran bun (1) & fruit, banana

L = salmon & EE salad, mayo (1) fruit & fruitopolis (0.5)

S = grapes, latte

D = beef kofta curry with rice, salad, & potato, butternut squash. Thank you Texty it was lovely, spicy though but really good
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409773054.169398.jpg

A = scan bran buns (2) melon & fruitopolis (0.5), 1/2 a freddo (2.5)

Total syns = 7.5
Hex a = milk
Hex b = scan bran

Right bath time

Good afternoon :)

At wi I lost 3lbs, I'm extremely happy with that, especially after my 5 meals out and 2 lovely puddings. Really hoping I can repeat the success for next week, fingers crossed. I'm in work at 3 - midnight tonight and one of the Sgts has bought in some apples from her tree for me, I'm going to make a crumble on Sunday, well that's the plan if not I'll just stew it and we can go out for food instead.

Food today is Green:-

B = banana & melon

L = mushy pea curry on top of salad, LMC sausage & cheese. Fruitopolis (0.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409833305.231362.jpg

S = fruit

D = bean & vegetable soup,

A = not sure yet!

Back