Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good morning
Had a really good time last night, went out to the cinema to watch Dracula Untold. It was really good I kept thinking of Chelle imagining she was his one true love!

Top film but I ate a few Pringles so over syns I fear. Tea wasn't too bad had salad & nicked 5-6 of Brett's chips.

Bless Brett though he's so wonderful he paid for my MOT on Monday and yesterday he bought me a dress for my belated birthday present. He's supposed to buy me a coat but I'm still undecided but I liked the dress so he said I can have it & I can still have a coat when I find one.
I'm a lucky girl & It's a size 10 too.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412754213.639341.jpg

Oh wow! You look stunning that dress is lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks Jen, I wasn't sure if it was a bit young for me at first but my sister has assured me that it's not x

Cookie you look stunning in the dress :) Brett really is lovely, does he have a younger brother going free? Lol.
Hope you're having a good day xx

Looking gorgeous and tiny! xx

Are you coming to the Chester meet on 1st November? Would be great to see you there x

Hello acc

I'm hoping to, I've put my leave request in as I'm scheduled to work a 3-1 so fingers crossed my leave gets granted as I really want to go, it can take a week for authorisations so should know next week.
By the way, I can't find your diary can you post me the link please? I hope your well be good to see you next month xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening all

Two fabulous weeks holiday in Florida and I've gained 2.5lbs. Have to say I'm pretty pleased with that and I've struggled this week to stay on plan. Now that I've weighed in, I feel that I know what I need to do and planning some meals. Recently I've been struggling to complete one for the week so I'm doing one now to cover until weekend, then on Sunday I'll do another plan for the week days.

How is everyone? I'll have a wee snoop round xx

Thanks Chelle I'm surprised but happy.

Food before I forget is EE:-

B = banana & scan bran bun

L = bean & veg soup, yogurt & French fries (4)

S = fruit salad & latte

D = salmon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts & gravy (1.5), yogurt

A = scan bran bun & grapes, hi fi light chocolate (3)

Total syns = 8
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Tomorrow is the wedding reception of the Florida wedding, I'm thinking I'll wear my new dress but not sure yet. Really looking forward to seeing Maria & Jay in their wedding attire again. Should be good. They'll put food on so not sure what tea will be tomorrow Maria's vegetarian & Jay likes his meat do I'm hoping it'll be ok but I'll save my Syns for the evening all the same & hopefully a lot of dancing will help too

Well done on the not too big gain!
Wear the dress it's lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks ladies. Well I've had a fairly easy day in work and now I'm home bathed and just relaxing before getting ready to go out in about an hour or a bit less. I've actually got a huge tummy as I didn't get my lunch until 3pm and I was starving as I wanted to eat it at 1pm but what can you do.

I've also put a huge Aldi gammon in the slow cooker wig diet cola for tomorrow. I told my mum how nice it was and so she asked me to let her try it next time I make it and we're going to see them tomorrow. Mum always sends us back home with goodies so I thought it'd be nice to do the same for her and give her and the rest of the family's their gifts we bought them in Florida. Have to say it feels like ages since I've seen them so really looking forward to it.

The whole weekend is looking to be a great one, going to have a treat tonight and tomorrow evening but otherwise I'm staying on plan.

Food is looking to be Green or EE

B = scan bran buns and fruit

L = jacket potato cheese and beans with salad, yogurt

S = fruit

So far no Syns and one hex used

Hope everyone is having s great evening xx

Back