Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening, it's official I'm now off for Christmas woo hoo! 4 days off, now I can unwind and relax. I'm back in work for one shift on Saturday night but that's still pretty good so I'm not complaining. I had a rather easy last day today and got my secret Santa present from someone in work. I got a fireman calendar with their rippled torsos. I have to say that it's not my kind of thing at all and I know I probably sound ungrateful but I'd have sooner had the £5. ☺️☺️ my friend has suggested another friend may want it so it won't waste.

Food wise has been SE:-
Breakfast = fruit platter, banana & persimmon

Lunch = butternut squash soup, fruit & yogurt

Snack = satsuma, mini crunchie (4), latte (a)

Dinner = beef & veg stew, pumpkin, spinach, butternut squash

Afters = scan bran buns (b), raspberries, banana, buttons (6)

Total syns = 10
Hea = milk / ?
Heb = scan bran / ?

Still a hex each to use if I'm hungry later on. I've got some pistachios I could have but I'll see.

Tomorrow I'm thinking about going EE or green for a couple of days or at least just the one as I feel like I've had a fair bit of meat, so plan maybe something like:-

Breakfast = fruit
Lunch = veg omelette
Dinner jacket cheese & beans ?

I'll also be wrapping up the last of the presents tomorrow too xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yay holiday time!

Well done on keeping focus so close to Xmas!

I did lol at the secret Santa - seems a bit of an odd one to me too! Clearly someone got you that doesn't really know you? xx

I did lol at the secret Santa - seems a bit of an odd one to me too! Clearly someone got you that doesn't really know you? xx

Thats what I thought!!!

im also thinking a few EE days, I fancy fish tomorrow but don't think I have anything other than tuna!!!

Enjoy your time off, will you be visiting your parents over Christmas? Xx

Evening Cookie - love the hat :D booo to the secret santa pressie!!

4 days off yayyyyyyy - make the most of them and enjoy hun xx

Yay holiday time!

Well done on keeping focus so close to Xmas!

Hi Mrs S

You are so right, everyone knows I like a nice coffee at Starbucks / Costa / Nero I've gone with about 4 or 5 of them too and they've seen / hear me have the sugar free coffee syrups too. Costa do a miniature set of syrups for £5.95 so maybe it was too much over the £5 budget. xx

Thats what I thought!!!

im also thinking a few EE days, I fancy fish tomorrow but don't think I have anything other than tuna!!!

Enjoy your time off, will you be visiting your parents over Christmas? Xx

Yes Michelle I'll be going home to Wolverhampton tomorrow but I'm not sure what time as my brothers driving and he's not the type you can ask to know what time he's picking me up. It's a pain but then again it's put up with that or drive down myself.

The plan is go to wolves Christmas Eve at ??? time. Brett'll stay here and have Christmas at his house with the kids 1.30-2pm then he'll leave them and drive down to mum's that evening arriving around 6pm. Then we'll have to come back on Boxing Day early evening as I'm working Saturday night 3-1am xx

Evening Cookie - love the hat :D booo to the secret santa pressie!!

4 days off yayyyyyyy - make the most of them and enjoy hun xx

I will day one is bang on schedule, all good so far! Loving my time off I should start the present wrapping but I'll get to it xx

Afternoon all

First day off is going very well so far. I've been to the gym and did my Zumba class, we all wore something festive like tinsel belts or Santa hats. I of course forgot my hat but a lady had a spare head band with a tiny green and red Santa hat on it so I fit in. When I came out the gym I had to crawl home in the traffic as it was busy. I made a pit stop at Asda for a bit fruit and then a Starbucks (of course) then home.

Right time for wrapping I'll catch you all later xx

Good afternoon, merry Christmas to you all.

I'm back home from Wolverhampton and off to work in an hour. I also wi today I've gained 3.5lbs, for 2 days off plan but that's ok because I've had a fab two days. The new plan was launched in group today, it's called 'Extra Easy SP'
I won't spoil it all for you as its a tad confusing but my leader says it works really well so that's good enough for me. I've read my book and support leaflet my 'C's done and I think I'll give it a go on Monday as I've a meal out planned tomorrow.

To help me for Monday I've listed all the food that I normally eat and split it into I 'can eat' and 'can't eat' list for when I try the new plan. I'm not fully on plan today but myself in

Today food is EE :-

Breakfast = satsuma

Lunch = egg, beans, mushrooms, tomato, toast (1/2 b)

Snack = fruit salad, yogurt, hi fi light (3), latte (a) advent choc (1.5)

Dinner = chilli con carne, butternut squash, spinach, bread (1/2 b)

Afters = Christmas cake ?

Hea = bread
Heb = milk
Syns = ?

Not too bad to start
Have a good day everyone xx

Back