Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Happy new year lovelies! Wishing us all a slimmer happier body in 2015

I had a lovely time yesterday with Brett. Went for a super meal at Rosso's.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420140256.910131.jpg
Starter is meatballs in tomato & cheese. Delicious.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420140320.286041.jpg
Trio of desserts. From l-r
Bread & butter pudding (had 2)
Choc basket fruit, ice cream & kirsch
Custard tart.

I had both bread puddings and swapped it with choc basket & tart.

How many syns? Not sure but was delicious so no regrets. Before lunch I had fruit in the morning. After the meal I had a plum & 4 crisps.

Today I worked so was in bed around 11pm but couldn't sleep as kept worrying i'd oversleep! Work was very busy lots of wasted people with head injuries as still drunk. No majors though so finished work on time and then raced over to Rowan's birthday party. He's 1 yesterday but party today he looked exhausted bless him sorry no pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420140372.409522.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420140372.409522.jpg
    805.5 KB · Views: 10
Happy new year cookie! Sounds like a great night last night. Shame about all the wasted people today that must be hard to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Food today is really a Green Day but wondering if I can still say that or am I cheating? Synned as an EE day just in case!

Breakfast = fruit & boiled egg (p, f & s)

Lunch = mushy pea curry (p, f & s) fruit salad & yogurt

Snack = banana & satsuma (f & s)

Dinner = 1.5 bfree wrap veg pizza (a + b +2.5) plantain & salad (f & s)

Afters = advent choc (1.5), mini flake (4)

Total syns = 7.5
Hea = cheese
Heb = b free wrap

Right time for s bath then it's Snow White and the huntsman at 8pm on Ch4! Love it xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I think you can still say that. They still have green on website and it's worked before it doesn't just stop working

Good evening,

Hope everyone is well. At wi on Saturday I lost 2.5lbs which I'm happy with however I've since had a rather piggy weekend but I think it's out of my system now. Line drawn fresh start Monday. I also think I'm due on as I've been really tired and feel very lazy! In work tomorrow for a set of earlies.

I've been to wolves this weekend to visit the folks and my mum is also starting her diet on Monday too. Not sure what her's will involve but I left the SW magazine for her although it stayed unopen when we left last night! We've eaten the last of the mince pies & fruit cake so that's good. Xx

Thanks Jen & Michelle I'll still do a green day and an se day as I like them. I've not done a full sp day yet! Maybe when I'm back into things properly as at the moment the extra heb doesn't seem worth foregoing certain fruits & yogurt yet. I'll plan more sp into all my meals though where I can.

Acc, Rosso's is a lovely choice for lunch. Browns is good too and they do a two course lunch for £10 or £14 for 3 courses, I'll pm you xx

Thanks Jen & Michelle I'll still do a green day and an se day as I like them. I've not done a full sp day yet! Maybe when I'm back into things properly as at the moment the extra heb doesn't seem worth foregoing certain fruits & yogurt yet. I'll plan more sp into all my meals though where I can.

Acc, Rosso's is a lovely choice for lunch. Browns is good too and they do a two course lunch for £10 or £14 for 3 courses, I'll pm you xx

Do you know if you can make it on the 17th?
Think theres a Browns in Liverpool now x

Browns was where I was thinking of lol! It's just we are meeting at picadally and its near Kendals
Hope you are well cookie
Have a lovely day

Oh but there's the free bus if people don't want to walk

Hello all

First day back on plan and it's been pretty good! I even turned down cake in work today to be honest it looked unpleasant and after last night cake wasn't what I wanted at all! Being good feels good.
Work was good today was busy enough and finished on time which is always a bonus.

Food today was good not quite a full SP day but almost

Breakfast = soft boiled egg & melon (p & s)

Snack = Apple, banana, hi fi light (3), latte (a) (s & f)

Lunch = ham & egg salad with mayo (1), melon, strawbs, black & rasp (all p & s)

Dinner = chicken & bacon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (2) (p & s)

Afters = tinned Apple (2) yogurt, pistachios (b) (f)

Total syns = 9
Hea = milk
Heb = pistachios

My yogurt and banana stopped it being a 100% SP but it's still been a good day and I'm full

In regards to the meet I can make the 17/1 I think but may have to meet at 11.30-12 I'll have to work the first few hours but I'll double check tomorrow xx

Back