Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Well done getting back on plan, my first day back today too. Not been to a meeting for a few weeks so yet to learn the plan changes x

Hello all

First day back on plan and it's been pretty good! I even turned down cake in work today to be honest it looked unpleasant and after last night cake wasn't what I wanted at all! Being good feels good.
Work was good today was busy enough and finished on time which is always a bonus.

Food today was good not quite a full SP day but almost

Breakfast = soft boiled egg & melon (p & s)

Snack = Apple, banana, hi fi light (3), latte (a) (s & f)

Lunch = ham & egg salad with mayo (1), melon, strawbs, black & rasp (all p & s)

Dinner = chicken & bacon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (2) (p & s)

Afters = tinned Apple (2) yogurt, pistachios (b) (f)

Total syns = 9
Hea = milk
Heb = pistachios

My yogurt and banana stopped it being a 100% SP but it's still been a good day and I'm full

In regards to the meet I can make the 17/1 I think but may have to meet at 11.30-12 I'll have to work the first few hours but I'll double check tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yyaayyy

Good good day cookie!
Yay to being able to make the meet!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening

I've had a fairly busy day in work but finished on time, came home and after a few chores had a nice early bath before overeating at tea! Never mind SP Day

Breakfast = boiled egg, (p) porridge (b) black, strawb, raspberries & plum (s)

Lunch = mushy pea curry (beans & mushy peas (p), tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, (s) garlic), ham (p)

Snack = latte (a) satsumas, watermelon, (s) egg (p)

Dinner = tuna (p) beans (p) salad (s)

Afters = hi fi lights (b) muffin (10) satsuma

Total syns = 10
Hea = milk
Heb = porridge / hi fi lights

I've made a huge batch of breakfast omelettes using eggs (p), bacon (p), courgette, onion & mushrooms. I've eaten two just writing this! I've eaten a lot of food today and feel stuffed so I'll cut down tomorrow. I'll try another SP day tomorrow but I'll have the forbidden fruit so just one of each heb. Xx

Evening Cookie - glad you got finished on time and enjoyed a nice bath. Food sounds good again, ive not looked at the new plan properly. Our C is doing a new members talk tomorrow and im using that as my fresh start. Ive stuck to EE this week, it feels good to be back on plan ......... however for some reason my scales are showing 2lbs on!!! Will just have to see what tomorrow brings x

Hello all.

How is everyone, I had an ok day today nothing much to report, it's totm so I'm feeling less energetic than normal and I'm rather bloated but it could be and has been worse in the past so no biggie there. Came home and ran a hot bath and feel fresh as a daisy I did.

Good has been EE or Red, not sure which to choose?

Breakfast = mini omelettes (eggs, bacon, mushrooms, courgettes, onion ) ketchup (1) banana, melon (s, p + f)

Lunch = ham & salad roll (b) cheese triangle (1.5) pickles, pizza slither (6) oops! Satsumas, yogurt (sp +f)

Snack = fruit platter & latte (a) yogurt & raspb (f & s)

Dinner = garlic & herb chicken (1), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, sprouts, gravy (1.5), (sp meal)

Afters = tinned Apple (2), melon, yogurt, chocolate (4) (s +f)

Total syns = 11.5

Hea = milk
Heb = w/m roll

I have to say I don't normally have bread at lunch but I really enjoyed my sandwich today.

Hello.

I missed wi yesterday because of work and so have booked a holiday but was hoping to go in tomorrow morning however Brett's working in the morning job and finish, I'm off but we've got our new floor arriving between 9-11 am so if Brett's not home on time I can't go to wi. Never mind, I've had an ok week really and so will just have to carry on with it until next week if Brett's not home or the delivery is late.

Looking forward to the floor though being fitted on Monday and then the week after the new sofa should be arriving too.

Food wise is Red

Breakfast = bacon & veg mini omelettes, few beans (b) peppers, courgettes and mushrooms (s+p)

Lunch = strawberries, rasp, black, satsumas, banana & yogurt (s, p + f)

Snack = banana & yogurt (f) latte (a)

Dinner = 1.5 wrap pizza (2nd b +2) roast veg, tomatoes, carrots, onion, spinach cheese (2nd a) chicken & pork

Pudding = panettone 18 oops!

Total syns = 18
Hea = cheese & milk
Heb = beans / bfree wrap

Ooh also forgot to say the mini meet table is booked at Browns Manchester at 12:30pm.
I've swapped my rest day too so I can meet everyone at the station too, very excited xx

Evening cookie
Food sounds good esp the Pantone

I am sure Anna would weigh you in after group finishes but not sure what time that would be

Great that you booked table and that you can meet us looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too, I'll be at the station at what ever time is required. Much better than having to work part of the shift, get changed and then struggle to park in Manchester. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and catching up with previous ones too.

With wi, I'll still get ready to go just in case I can make it. X

Hello

I missed wi and worse in still waiting in for the floor! Not impressed. Brett came home at 11.30 and so we ripped up or rather he ripped up the old laminate all downstairs. The house looks a mess with no floor and we paid, yes paid £40 for someone to take our 2 old 3 seater sofas. It's a shame I didn't like them because they were comfy and in top condition but hideous to me.

As no fire certificate, no charity would take them so they've gone. We've nothing to sit on except dining room chairs until w/c 19/1 when the new sofa is due.
Please now just want the floor delivered so I can go out!

Oh and I forgot to say that on my scales I'm up 0.5lb! So must try harder but from tomorrow I'm having treat today xx

Back