Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Nooo I'm. So sorry you've had a gain, can you put it down to anything?

yay to baby cuddles to cheer you up xx

Hello everyone. I've been quite upset today I gained 4.5lbs and couldn't stop crying in group today. Jen bless her and our friend Jo stopped me from walking out and I'm very thankful to them for doing it. The amazing thing is everyone showed me a lot of love as they were so supportive and gave me lots of cuddles bless them. So here's to a good week and hopefully a nice loss too.

I'm going back to EE today too as I've missed my fat free yogurts and bananas on SP but I will aim to have at least one SP meal each day. I'm out for tea with the girls tonight and I've been visiting my friend and meeting her twins which has cheered me up no end, say please hello to Max and Georgia. 9 wks old 

View attachment 163487

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Big ((hugs)) lovely , sorry about the gain. Its brilliant you had the support from group and well done our Jen for convincing you not to leave. Im sure once you left you felt really spurred on to get a good result next week.

Ive been there myself and it was the reason for starting my minis diary - I put 2lbs on that week and I was devastated. Im still here today, the trick is dont let it beat you, you will get to target before you know it - your doing brill hun x

PS the babies are just gorgeoussssssssssssssss xx

Thank you all so much, I'm feeling a lot of love today your all wonderful. I'm just home from a girls tea but I'll update tomorrow as I'm up at 6am working 7-5 Friday instead of Saturday so I can meet up with some you Angels! I'm really looking forward to it but night night for now xxxxx

Morning have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello. I don't know where I'm up to at the moment but I'm alright just very tired. Hope everyone is well and I'll come by tomorrow night night xx

Evening hun - sounds like you dont know whether your coming or going what with work and the house being upside down. Maybe a nice long soak and an early night ((hugs)) xx

Hi Annette - found u and here to sub - if u don't recognise my sign in name - I'm Linda from the meet! Looking fwd to reading thro ur diary bit late 2nite xx

Morning cookie. Hope you are ok. Are you going to the Birmingham meet? Thought we could book trains together
A hope you feel more yourself today.
Have you got anything to sit on yet?

Hello. Feeling a little more alive today

It's my day off today, I've been to do Zumba at the gym, bit of grocery shopping, lunch and now a quick catch up on here. I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm still rather tired and still in dining room chairs grr! They have said the new sofa should arrive tomorrow but I don't know what time and I have a girls lunch booked with my friend Kerri. She's a nurse so it's been quite difficult trying to find a date that suits both our shifts so I'm really hoping they say later that they'll deliver it in the morning and I can still see her at 12pm, fingers crossed.

Food wise I think I've been ok actually, having a good ole success express day today and maybe tomorrow too.

Breakfast = melon & banana

Lunch = lamb & vegetable soup with lots of extra veggies, satsuma & strawberries

Snack = tall skinny latte (a)

Dinner = spatchcock chicken, rice, spinach, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, cauliflower, roast swede / butternut squash

Afters = fruit, scan bran buns (b) yogurt, chocolate (5)

Total syns = 5

Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Still got hea & heb to eat if I'm hungry or a milky drink at bedtime

Ooh they've confirmed that the sofa will be arriving between 8am and 11am, all being well I'll be right on time for lunch with Kerri but I'll let her know tonight just in case of any delays.
Woo hoo! Today is the last night of sitting on dining room chairs, my butt is crying out for something soft to sit on, other than my bed!

Anyway slight change to tea, found a bit of lamb stew in the freezer which I took out before I bought the spatchcock chicken so I had some of that with only a little chicken. No rice but a small dumpling (3), no spinach either but other than that it's as I said above.

I'm stuffed! Going for a nice hot bath in a bit too xx

Back