Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Ooh they've confirmed that the sofa will be arriving between 8am and 11am, all being well I'll be right on time for lunch with Kerri but I'll let her know tonight just in case of any delays.
Woo hoo! Today is the last night of sitting on dining room chairs, my butt is crying out for something soft to sit on, other than my bed!

Anyway slight change to tea, found a bit of lamb stew in the freezer which I took out before I bought the spatchcock chicken so I had some of that with only a little chicken. No rice but a small dumpling (3), no spinach either but other than that it's as I said above.

I'm stuffed! Going for a nice hot bath in a bit too xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

ooh enjoy the sofa - hope we'll have a pic?! Handy to find a meal in the freezer - I love doing that - but then I'm a lazy cook!

have u seen the SW thread called 'Delicious meals with minimum ingredients' it's fab - I made a chicken & chorizo casserole in under half an hour today - easy and all cooked in one pan & tasted fab. xx

Good evening all. I've had to come from work tonight as I've had the runs! Think it must be the left overs, maybe I've had it too long? Tummy hurts a bit although it is beginning to ease a little, I normally get bunged up but if I was wi tomorrow morning I'm sure I'd be lighter.

Hoping I'll be fine for dirk tomorrow night I've got lots on.

Anyway I wi this morning and lost 2lbs so pleased with that. Aiming for 3lbs next week. One of the ladies lost 6lbs on a week of EESP amazing. I'm thinking I might try an SP day once or twice this week depending upon how my tummy feels. I didn't do any last week but had an SP meal most days so maybe that's better for me? Who knows but I'll give it a go when I plan my meals later.

On the plus side, my new sofas are lush! New curtains ordered they should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, Brett's picking up a new printer for us from John Lewis too, a wireless one that does stuff and then that's our Christmas present money finished but well spent. I will though look out for a new duvet, duck & down as I've seen one for £35 for a king size in 13.5 tog which is a good price but then I'll want new bedding too so we'll have to work out money first.

How's everyone? Xx

Good morning cookie, can't wait to see pics of the new sofa :p
I hope you have a really lovely lunch with your friend :) xxx

Hello, lunch was ok, she ended up bringing her 15yr old daughter who didn't go to school because of the snow (Bolton) but then had a go at her mum for not ordering the right meal and do shouldn't eat it, but wouldn't let her mum order a replacement, still it was good to see Kerri xx

ooh enjoy the sofa - hope we'll have a pic?! Handy to find a meal in the freezer - I love doing that - but then I'm a lazy cook!

have u seen the SW thread called 'Delicious meals with minimum ingredients' it's fab - I made a chicken & chorizo casserole in under half an hour today - easy and all cooked in one pan & tasted fab. xx

Hello, Ooh I'll have a look thank you I like chicken & chorizo mmm, think I need to start keeping an eye on how long I keep left overs now! Xx

Hahaha xx

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = scan bran bun, banana, few crisps (2.5)

Lunch = leftovers, lamb stew with loads of veggies and dumplings, berries

Snack = fruit platter

Dinner = fruit & yogurt, scan bran bun, hot Choc (2) with milk, sweet (2)

Total syns = 6.5
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Hello

Here's my new sofas.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421961152.646033.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421961173.557213.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421961198.074092.jpg

Love them. My little feet can't touch the floor, I should get Brett to take a pic of me in it! X

Afternoon, I'm feeling much better now thank you although I still get a little tummy ache after eating, so going easy today.
I'll be setting off to work in about 25 mins, I'm working until 1am and it's cold brrr!

Today I'm trying SP, hoping it'll suit my delicate tum.

Breakfast = quark, melon & satsuma

Snack = scan bran buns, latte (a) apple, satsuma, crisps (5.5)

Lunch = Turkey & egg salad, Mayo (0.5) beetroot, butternut squash wedges,

Dinner = aubergine Dahl, packed with veg

Pudding = strawbs, black & raspberries, mint choc quark (2) hi fi bar

Total syns = 8

Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran / hi fi salted caramel

Have a good day everyone, xx

Hello glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope it's not too cold at work today
Have s good one
Oh and well done on the loss.
I like the Sofas but they are very similar to ours ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422023126.926483.jpg
See but Tom had been playing send with the cushions so bit as neat as yours

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Afternoon, I'm feeling much better now thank you although I still get a little tummy ache after eating, so going easy today.
I'll be setting off to work in about 25 mins, I'm working until 1am and it's cold brrr!

Today I'm trying SP, hoping it'll suit my delicate tum.

Breakfast = quark, melon & satsuma

Snack = scan bran buns, latte (a) apple, satsuma, crisps (5.5)

Lunch = Turkey & egg salad, Mayo (0.5) beetroot, butternut squash wedges,

Dinner = aubergine Dahl, packed with veg

Pudding = strawbs, black & raspberries, mint choc quark (2) hi fi bar

Total syns = 8

Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran / hi fi salted caramel

Have a good day everyone, xx

Glad ur feelng better - food looks good - hope ur tum thinks so!xx

Back