Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening

I've spent a fair amount of time catching up on here and other places and I think I'm almost up to date. The things we talk about! Make me smile which I've needed as I've had a bit going on but things are settled again, my dad is ok and I'll be seeing him and mum on Sunday.

Work has been very busy and we are short staffed, have some on sick, some on restricted duties so there was only 3 full and abled cops on duty today! Never mind, we do what we can with what we got.

I haven't been posting but I've been trying to stick to plan and so we'll see what happens tomorrow night, I'll have to weigh in the evening this week. Was deliberating about whether to risk buying a countdown but not sure. In theory I should only need 6 wks to lose 6lbs but I'm not convinced especially as Brett and I are away for the weekend on Friday. We're off to Stratford upon Avon and I'm very excited

Anyway I'm in work at 7am so sorry it's just a flying visit, hope everyone is well xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Nice to see you posting, it must be hard with so many "men" down, but there are a lot of bugs going around... Glad your Dad is a lot better... xx

It's nice to hear from you just to know you're ok x

Agreed. Sound like you are very busy.
Good luck for today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely to hear from you Cookie, you have a lot on at the minute but you have the perfect attitude. You can only do what you can, where you are with what you've got!

Have a fabulous weekend away, glad you're looking forward to it. It sounds like it's well deserved :) xx

Good evening all

I hope everyone is well. I've been to wi tonight as I've been in work all day and I gained 1.5lbs, but I'm ok with it, I need to make sure I'm on my game this week ahead, think of been nibbling on a few bits far too much so need to watch this from now on.

I enjoyed group today, they were really nice, I've also committed to the 12wk countdown so I'm good to go until 25/4 and I certainly hope to be at target by then so now I've got 7.5lbs to go.

I also won the raffle prize too, so I've the new magazine, bag of pasta, packet of savoury rice, soya sauce, tinned tomatoes & stock pots, all free food .

Food wise today has been EE:-

Breakfast = fruit salad & scan bran bun (2)

Lunch = fruit salad, banana & yogurt

Snack = hi fi bar (b) banana, tall latte (a)

Dinner = chicken tikka masala (3) hairy dieters sauce, lots veggies, rice, bit of naan (3) bhaji (3)

Afters = carrot cake (4) yogurt

Total syns = 15
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi bars

Oops I was hoping to stick to 10 to have a bit extra for the weekend but never mind still on plan. For the weekend, I'm planing on being good on Friday, have a treat meal Saturday and then back to being good on Sunday. I'd love to lose 2lbs for next week but in reality any loss or STS would still be good too.

Evening Cookie - boo to the gain, glad your ok with it though as you know why. Hope you have a fantastic weekend in SUA xx

Boo to the gain too. But I agree with happy holidays that it's easier when you know why. Raffle prize sounds good. I haven't got the new mag yet because I am waiting till next week when I get it free from Anna skinflint that I am.
We group was maniac when I went they didn't start till 11 they had their taster so I have an idea for next week
Have a good day

Good evening

I've spent a fair amount of time catching up on here and other places and I think I'm almost up to date. The things we talk about! Make me smile which I've needed as I've had a bit going on but things are settled again, my dad is ok and I'll be seeing him and mum on Sunday.

Work has been very busy and we are short staffed, have some on sick, some on restricted duties so there was only 3 full and abled cops on duty today! Never mind, we do what we can with what we got.

I haven't been posting but I've been trying to stick to plan and so we'll see what happens tomorrow night, I'll have to weigh in the evening this week. Was deliberating about whether to risk buying a countdown but not sure. In theory I should only need 6 wks to lose 6lbs but I'm not convinced especially as Brett and I are away for the weekend on Friday. We're off to Stratford upon Avon and I'm very excited 

Anyway I'm in work at 7am so sorry it's just a flying visit, hope everyone is well xxx

Good to hear from u and glad ur Dad is ok now - work sounds busy!

Yay to winning the raffle - boo to the gain - but at least u've worked out why. Good idea to get the countdown too - hope that makes u feel more committed xx

Last edited:
Good morning lovelies.

Stratford upon Avon is gorgeous, it was sunny but cold whereas it's dull and cold today. My plan was to be good Friday but then be off plan on Saturday, well my on plan Friday saw me end on 22 Syns oops! I did a green day too and it was a lovely change. I've decided however I'm still having my off plan day today (cream tea at 2pm, can't wait) then back on it strict from Sunday until wi.

Friday's food is Green:-

Breakfast = scan bran buns, berries, yogurt & Apple

Lunch = scrambled eggs, beans, tomatoes, 1/2 slice toast (3), sweet (2)

Snack = latte (a) , pop chips (8)

Dinner = five bean chilli, rice, couple tortilla chips (4),

Afters = happy fi lights (b) chocolate (5)

Total syns = 22
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi / scan bran

Today I've already had a nice healthy breakfast SW friendly and enjoyed some pink grapefruit for first time in many months.
Right then exploring to be done, see you later xxx

Sounds lovely enjoy x

I love S-O-A Kev and I went quite a bit before we moved in together... We used to have a car back then and whenever we could we would drive out there and explore... Enjoy babes! X

Good afternoon

We had a really lovely weekend away and I was further off plan than I planned so I know I'm in for a good gain on Thursday. Never mind, I have enjoyed myself but I do feel ready to cleanse myself of and hope to reduce the gain.
Sorry Ann I didn't take hardly any pics at all and none of Stratford, I'll have to go again and take some, Brett & I are rubbish sometimes.

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = banana, yogurt, satsuma

Lunch = mums beef & vegetable soup (2), butternut squash, fruiopolis (0.5)

Snack = apple & scan bran buns (b) latte (a)

Dinner = mums beef & vegetable soup, (2) (potato, carrots, swede, pumpkin, breadfruit, yam, beef) Syns for breadfruit bits!

Afters = strawbs, black, blue & raspberries, yogurt

Total syns = 4.5
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

I'm in work 2-12 so hope everyone has a good day xx

Back