Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Afternoon all.

Spending the day at home doing just a little bit of stuff and now we're watching the best exotic Marigold Hotel which Brett recorded the other day. I've cooked some soup for lunches, egg muffins for snacks & I've some oats that I need to turn into magic pancakes for breakfasts.

Food is EE :-

Breakfast = fruit salad

Lunch = pea & ham soup, scan bran & quark (1),

Snack = apple & plum

Dinner = jacket potato, cheese & beans, spinach, carrot, beetroot & gherkins.

Afters = mince pie (10) & quark

I will have a hi fi light bar later on too.

Total Syns = 14
Hex's = cheese & scan bran

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I enjoyed that film I fancy seeing the new one x

Good evening lovely ladies

I'm late as I finished work late at 7.30 instead of 6pm as I locked up a prisoner. I'm rather tired now though as also mn appeared whilst I was at work so I brought a tag on home with me, never mind. Anyway I did enjoy the "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" I thought it was lovely and it did make me want to go to India on holiday for our two week break, but I think I'll leave it this year and have a good look into going in a few years time.

So no dinner at work today so was a bit grumpy but I've made up for it now as Brett had tea ready for me!

Today's food is EE:-

Breakfast = magic pancakes (b) fruit & yogurt, egg muffin

Lunch = fruit didn't get to have my soup , latte (a)

Dinner = salmon, roast potato (1) carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, gravy (1.5)

Afters = yogurt, lotus biscuit (2), graze Black Forest cake (5),

Total syns = 9.5
Hex's = milk & oats.

Xx

I enjoyed that film I fancy seeing the new one x

I really enjoyed it, I fancy India now but wouldn't know where to go or if I could cope with all the curries, I always suffer after going for curries here so we never do! Shame as Brett loves Indian food. I wonder if it's the ghee? Xx

Evening hun quick hello as Ive not been round much, got a horrible head cold booo.

4lbs will be gone in a matter of no time! xx

I really enjoyed it, I fancy India now but wouldn't know where to go or if I could cope with all the curries, I always suffer after going for curries here so we never do! Shame as Brett loves Indian food. I wonder if it's the ghee? Xx

I love India, for about 1/2hr I was going to go back there for our 9days off in November, then realised I was being silly!! Bob can't eat spicy food, so he eats rice dishes, breads & non spicy dips, he does ok. x

Yes I too enjoyed it, it made me want to retire just so I could go stay there a few weeks haha xx

We've been watching Indian Summer & I said to Bob we could sell up here & live like kings & queens in India, erm, it didn't go down well!! x

Morning Cookie x
Boo to mn
You might be surprised on weigh day x fingers crossed for you x

I agree, you may be surprised at WI Cookie x

Morning
Thank you for mentioning the film k wa home alone yesterday with thing to watch so I downloaded that and watched it it was really good. I would love to go to India Chris has been a few times I just think Tom needs to be a bit older first.
You may be suprised at W.I I agree
Have a good day

Afternoon ladies, I'm home and in my snuggle chair with a blanket, I've a dreadful headache and tummy MN is really taking it out of me this month, hopefully it'll be loads easier in the morning. I've been cold all day too it's so nippy.

Anyway enough moaning already, I even got time to eat my lunch today!

Food is EE:-

Breakfast = egg muffins & Apple

Lunch = pea & ham soup, fruit salad

Snack = latte

Dinner = roast chicken no skin, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash, gravy (2)

Afters = not sure yet.

Xx

Ah sorry to hear that cookie hope you feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah sorry to hear that cookie hope you feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks Jen at least it's not every month, last month was more uncomfortable this month has been bad though so April should be good. Sounds daft but I keep a record of it as it helps me xx

Back