Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I hope you have a lovely few days off Cookie - the weather has been gorgeous, hope it continues for you! I'll be a little jealous all couped up in my office!! x

Thank you it's lovely so far, sunny and not too cold really xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello all

I'm having a pretty good and productive day:-

1) - stripped the bed & wash
2) - gym class
3) - girlie catch up with Amanda
4) - grocery shopping
5) - new pillows too for our bed
6) - cleaned and mopped downstairs
7) - cooked soup
8) - cooked tea

I even managed to get a bit of reading done too, I have to admit I am starting to flag energy wise though so I'll be having an early night with Brett, once we make the bed and I'm looking forward to the new pillows, the old ones looked brown and grungy, probably caused because I drool when I sleep , oh well it can't be helped it xx

Ooh food update:-

Breakfast = fruit salad

Lunch = carrot and lentil soup, berries

Snack = hi fi light (3) latte (a), hula pufts (3.5)

Dinner = cod loin in tsp our pack lightest (1.5), veg, rice & gravy (1.5)

Afters = scan bran buns (b), berries & yogurt

Total syns = 9.5
Hex's = milk / scan bran

I really enjoyed my food today, especially dinner. Night night all xx

It's a good feeling when you enjoy your food, night, night x

Good afternoon

Waiting in the house for a delivery to arrive on my day off is not my idea of a good time when I could be out having lunch. Never mind.
Today I'm doing nothing but the above grrr!
Food wise I'm keeping it EE:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs & fruit

Lunch = pea & ham soup, berries & yogurt

Snack = Apple, latte (a)

Dinner = SW burger filled baby bel (b + 2syns for cheese) sweet potato chips & salad,

Afters = hi fi light bar (3)

Total Syns = 5 but likely to increase
Hex's = milk & bread

Hello

Food yesterday didn't go quite to plan, I didn't have my latte as had a full he'd of cheese in my burgers which were delicious! I also didn't have my h fi light I had a flake for 7 syns, also my bread weighed 74g. I forgot to buy rolls had to use sliced bread and I had to weigh 8 slices to get the closest to my hex so I've to add 1.5 Syns for the extra bread. Oh and the ketchup 2 syns so in total I think I finished on 13 syns

Today in work very soon 11-9 and with it being such a lovely day I don't fancy it! Never mind. I also feel bloated and heavy today but that hasn't stopped me having a cooked breakfast this morning

Today is EE

Breakfast = bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms & beans, melon

Lunch = fruit & yogurt

Snack = apple & latte (a)

Dinner = beef stew with 1/2 a dumpling (3), carrots, broccoli, mange tout, sprouts, baby corn

Afters = fruit & scan bran buns (b), yogurt

Total syns = 3
Hex's = milk & scan bran

Have a good day all xxx

Boo, I out in 1.5lb, have to say I don't think I fully deserved that but onwards and slim wards. I have a few challenges so it'll make a loss next week near impossible really but I will still give it my best though. Back up to 9.5 again!

I'm going back to Wolverhampton on Saturday as its my lovely dad's 85th birthday party meal with the family and a few friends, dad didn't want a party and given his poor health and near death battles these last two years, I honestly didn't think we would see this birthday and I'm so excited that he's alive and seemingly better than he has been. Bless!

So we're off to a Toby Carvery as mum and dad love those, I will be having a high syn day on Saturday as I'm planning on having carrot cake, the meal itself should be within plan and today I've saved 6 Syns and will aim for another 6 from tomorrow and that'll give me a little bit of extra for Saturday. I do plan on being on plan right up to that evening.

Then on Sunday back to it sharp, but it's TOTM next week where I always gain 2lbs but I'm hoping that I've had my gain this time ahead of my totm and that I somehow manage a STS or a wee loss. Here's hoping. Think I'll make some broccoli soup as got two big bunches for £0.20. This week it's soup for lunches and I think I've had enough of pea and ham for a bit although there's two portions left so I'll have one tomorrow.

Today's food is EE:-

Breakfast = banana

Lunch = pea & ham soup, apple

Snack = scan bran buns (b), latte (a), fruit, hula puft (3.5)

Dinner = lamb curry (3) with extra veggies,

Afters = yogurt, lotus biscuit (2)

Total Suns = 9
Hex's = milk & scan bran

Tea was gorgeous. Tomorrow my food plan is EE:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs & fruit

Lunch = pea & ham soup, pear

Snack = banana, yogurt

Dinner = SW meatball pasta meal & cheese (a) spinach & carrots or jacket cheese & beans with salad

Afters = scan bran buns (b)

Total syns = 0 so far but this will change

Anyway night night all see you tomorrow night xx

Have a great weekend def have to eat cake this weekend !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Have a lovely time hun say happy bitthday from us minis gang lol.

It sounds like you've made good plans food wisexx

Hello all.

I'm feeling very smiley today. I've worked an early shift instead of a late and I'm sitting cosy in my onesie in my snuggle seat excited for tomorrow.
Food today was EE:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs, banana & satsuma

Lunch = 1/3 of pea & ham soup, (I'm now sick of it so binned most of it) fruit & yogurt

Snack = Apple, 1/2 mini flake (2)

Dinner = jacket potato, cheese & beans, salad, pizza edge bit (4)

Afters = scan bran cake, satsumas & yogurt

Total syns = 6 so far
Hex's = cheese & scan bran

Relaxing tonight then setting off to see the folks tomorrow, time for a snoop round xx

Hello all.

I'm feeling very smiley today. I've worked an early shift instead of a late and I'm sitting cosy in my onesie in my snuggle seat excited for tomorrow.
Food today was EE:-

Breakfast = soft boiled eggs, banana & satsuma

Lunch = 1/3 of pea & ham soup, (I'm now sick of it so binned most of it) fruit & yogurt

Snack = Apple, 1/2 mini flake (2)

Dinner = jacket potato, cheese & beans, salad, pizza edge bit (4)

Afters = scan bran cake, satsumas & yogurt

Total syns = 6 so far
Hex's = cheese & scan bran

Relaxing tonight then setting off to see the folks tomorrow, time for a snoop round xx

Lovely day's food - enjoy your time with ur family a nd I hope ur Dad has a lovely day xx

Hello all

I'm having a pretty good and productive day:-

1) - stripped the bed & wash
2) - gym class
3) - girlie catch up with Amanda
4) - grocery shopping
5) - new pillows too for our bed
6) - cleaned and mopped downstairs
7) - cooked soup
8) - cooked tea

I even managed to get a bit of reading done too, I have to admit I am starting to flag energy wise though so I'll be having an early night with Brett, once we make the bed and I'm looking forward to the new pillows, the old ones looked brown and grungy, probably caused because I drool when I sleep , oh well it can't be helped it xx

busy bee!

Hello

I hope everyone is well. I've had a lovely weekend, my dad's birthday meal was lovely, he looked ace and had a great time, we all did I went to take some pics on my phone then my battery went flat, so I took some on my sisters phone but she's yet to what's app them to me. I ate a good amount of food and whilst I was on plan until the evening meal, I enjoyed my apple crumble & custard which I shared with my sister (unplanned) and carrot cake (planned). Other than that I was on plan.

Sunday was also on plan although portions were bigger than usual for some reason but I was on 11 Syns yesterday.
Today however MN arrived bang on schedule along, I'm heavy and bloated and I know I'll gain again this week because I always gain this week every month, I am debating whether to bother with it really but I know I'll go as I've not missed a wi yet this year.

Today worked 10-6 and it went pretty well, no issues and home on time xx

Back