Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Evening Cookie - sounds like you all had a brill time and well done staying on plan thats fantastic.

Boo to MN - dont let her beat you chick, your doing brill and not far now to target xx

Good evening.

I'm home which I'm very happy about as I'm headachy, tired, bloated and uncomfortable. MN is definitely making her presence known. Other than that, I feel OK, I like that the days are a bit longer, just need some nice sunshine to go with it. We've had gales, rain and hail here but it's just dry now.

Food wise, I'm on plan so far, having a green day today

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs, satsuma

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit salad

Snack = Apple, latte

Dinner = Jacket potato, cheese, beans & salad

Afters = hi fi salted caramel, fruit

Total syns = 0
Hex's = cheese & milk / hi fi bars

Might have some chocolate though xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm struggling Lil, but trying hard.

Good evening all, I feel like I've been kicked in the fanny today I'm so delicate, well I am on my left side (weird!) the plus side is I'm hoping it'll be all over for the weekend as I'm off four days starting Good Friday woo hoo!

I'm still tired and bloated although my tummy doesn't look as huge as yesterday, I must be slowly deflating. Imprinting in hot x buns to work tomorrow for the team in honour of my dad still battling and reaching 85, I've 24 buns to share at 9.5 syns each before butter which is probably why I'm debating wi tomorrow night. I will though and have my bun for my treat with jam after tea.

I hope everyone is having a good day, off for a nice bath xx

I feel drained and also jealous of your bath, I could just get in one right now, but ours is just poo!!! x

Good evening, I'm now off for 4 days yay! I also went to wi tonight and I'm very pleased to say I STS, first time this year I've not gained while MN is here. Which made me wander was that 1.5lbs gain last week to do with it? Or maybe I was just better than normal! Either way I'm a happy Cookie

I have done a couple of Green days and been joining in a little team challenge to drink 2ltrs of water each day and I've hit this mostly each day so I'll try again for this week as I'd really like to lose 3lbs. I only have 3 wi's left on my count down and I want to be at target or as near to it as possible if I can. I'm still looking forward to eating some nice food though, I've got a Flake Easter Egg, hot cross buns & a leg of lamb in ready with loads of lovely fruit and veg to get in when I go shopping. Going to do my food plan after my bath as I wave MN off to go and torment someone else if she must.

Hope everyone has a good day and I'll try and get back on here later on xxx

Feeling tired already, a hot bath will always do that to me.

Food today is Green:-

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs & fruit

Lunch = fruit (as wi after work), latte (a)

Snack = pear & banana

Dinner = jacket cheese & beans, salad, pizza edge (4)

Afters = hi fi salted caramel & yogurt

Total syns = 4 so I've some spare for the weekends treats
Hex's = cheese & milk / hi fi bar & ? - I'm full so no 2nd hex b for me today. X

Well done on the sts! Thats brilliant with all you have had going on. Enjoy your day today

Good morning and Happy Good Friday

Off now for 4 days but it's raining! I fancied a drive out to a beach but I think we need to come up with a new plan. So far were still in bed Brett bought me up a cuppa and some fruit salad while we ponder.

The only thing i have decided is that we're both having a Green Day, as I really fancy the spinach mushroom cannelloni for dinner tonight instead of the Cod Loin we've got in, we'll have the fish another day and I also fancy a nice pudding this weekend so will have a think.

Anyone dong anything nice today / weekend? Xx

Good morning and Happy Good Friday

Off now for 4 days but it's raining! I fancied a drive out to a beach but I think we need to come up with a new plan. So far were still in bed Brett bought me up a cuppa and some fruit salad while we ponder.

The only thing i have decided is that we're both having a Green Day, as I really fancy the spinach mushroom cannelloni for dinner tonight instead of the Cod Loin we've got in, we'll have the fish another day and I also fancy a nice pudding this weekend so will have a think.

Anyone dong anything nice today / weekend? Xx

Have a lovely weekend despite the weather I'm off today and Sunday... Not sure what we are up to Sunday, but crafty day for me today... xx

Good afternoon, I'm really feeling the effects of over indulging at Easter, I had the planned & synned chocolate, but wasn't expecting mum to make a beautiful cake, and then I went and forgot about the traditional Caribbean delights such as hard dough bread and bun & cheese. Needless to say I ate a lot and I enjoyed it too although I'm feeling guilty now as I'm sporting quite a tum! Never mind.

Back on it today, in fact I was back on it yesterday but didn't get on here. I'm also working 2-12pm tonight and tomorrow too, which should help as I won't see Brett eating another Easter egg (he's had 4 already!)

Breakfast = 2 soft boiled eggs & fruit

Lunch = lentil & vegetable soup, fruit & yogurt

Snack = apple & pear

Dinner = curry lamb, (2) rice & peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower & 1/2 dumpling (3)

Afters = hi fi salted caramel (b) latte (a)

Total syns = 5

Hex's = milk & hi fi bar

Hope everyone has had a good Easter and has a good day too xx

Cookie I don't for one moment think you are sporting a tum, glad you had a good weekend, the food sounds really yummy. Well done for getting back on plan as soon as you could you're back in control and will feel better just doing that x

You'll quickly pull it back Cookie... We are allowed to indulge now and then! X

Exactly x

Oooh I want some carribean delights!

Sounds fab x

me too, I feel we are missing out x

Good afternoon ladies

Easter gain of 2.5lbs, oh my goodness! It's well deserved though, I faced the scales and I feel loads better for it as I'm feeling very determined to have a most excellent week. I'm back up to 9st 7.5, which is precisely what I weighed when I bought my countdown 10 weeks ago! I have two wi's left before I have to start paying each week again so here's hoping for a good dent into that 7.5lbs. I'm disappointed though as when I bought the countdown I expected to hit target but no more sulking, line drawn and back on it! -_____________________

Determined Cookie here we go.

Food today is EE:-

Breakfast = banana (as wi)

Lunch = eggs, beans & mushrooms, yogurt

Snack = fruit salad

Dinner = SW chicken curry meal, rice, spinach, butternut squash. (Looking forward to trying this meal)

Afters = WW chocolate sponge pud (5) or hi fi bar or both as I've plenty in.

Others = hula pufts (3.5) latte (a) and 2ltrs water as I must increase my liquid intake.

Total Syns = 8.5
Hex's = milk & hi fi bars

I hope everyone is well, and I've time to have a good catch up today too xxx

Good afternoon ladies

Easter gain of 2.5lbs, oh my goodness! It's well deserved though, I faced the scales and I feel loads better for it as I'm feeling very determined to have a most excellent week. I'm back up to 9st 7.5, which is precisely what I weighed when I bought my countdown 10 weeks ago! I have two wi's left before I have to start paying each week again so here's hoping for a good dent into that 7.5lbs. I'm disappointed though as when I bought the countdown I expected to hit target but no more sulking, line drawn and back on it! -_____________________

I was surprised when I read you are now the same weight as when you bought your countdown 10wks ago, I thought you'd been doing really well, not that I'm implying you've not but I'm just surprised.

Yay, I hope you've had a good day xx

So was I, I only realised as flicked back through my diary to see when I've had a good week for meal plan ideas and saw the weight. I'm planning on doing better though, as I don't want to be this heavy again, which in itself is funny because when I first joined SW I wanted to get to 10st, then 9.7 and now it's 9.0, although my friend thinks I should go smaller to 8.7 but for me I think 9st would be nice and see how I settle at that weight. Whereas my sister thinks I should have stopped at 9st 3.5lb but I can't even maintain that! As I enjoy group and the eating plan I'll just keep going until I'm where I want to be and even then I'll have to still follow it otherwise I'd be back to 12st! At my small frame that weight is no good.

Anyway I've been on syns online and I synned my pudding wrong, it's 9.5 syns not 5 however I'm within my 15 so I'm good but I'm not having the 2nd one in the fridge, Brett can have it, besides their sticky toffee pudding is much nicer for 6.5 syns so I'll have a look when I go shopping next time.

Day 1 has been on plan yay! well except for higher syns xx

Boo to the gain Cookie but you know why it happened. I dont think you would allow yourself go get to 12st again your more disciplined than that. xx

Back