• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cooking dinner 4 the family

Shivie

On a mission!
S: 13st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st8lb(11.58%)
Ironic indeed!! I have my own place so don't have to cook for anyone. Luckily in my case as I really don't think I could stick it out if there was food floating about! Well done on your great willpower hun!

x S

S: 86kg C: 86kg G: 60kg BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0kg(0%)
yes that was me a few wekks ago, and I still do gain pleasure from it but not to the same degree now..... gets a bit wearing and too tempting :( Lou xx

S: 19st3lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(7.06%)
I still cook for my husband and 5 kidz (or they would not eat!!) and I do enjoy it too. I leave the room when they are eating as I don't want to be tempted with pinching any leftovers.
x x x

It does feel hard some days n my kids look at me funny wen I'm sitting dribbling over there food looool..but I get satisfaction watching some one fill there bellies (weird)..tracyann same here I've got 4 kids n my husband if I didn't Cook they would all go Hungary :) :)

It does feel hard some days n my kids look at me funny wen I'm sitting dribbling over there food looool..but I get satisfaction watching some one fill there bellies (weird)..tracyann same here I've got 4 kids n my husband if I didn't Cook they would all go Hungary :) :)
LOL, either go hungry or drink my shakes!!!
x x x

TracyAnne said:
LOL, either go hungry or drink my shakes!!!
x x x
Hehe I think my lil ones Wud take one sip of my shake and gag looool I drink the choc ones n there constantly asking me 4 sum saying they want a treat 2!! If only they knew wot it taste like x

Hehe I think my lil ones Wud take one sip of my shake and gag looool I drink the choc ones n there constantly asking me 4 sum saying they want a treat 2!! If only they knew wot it taste like x
My 4 year old and my 3 year old shared a shake when I started and neither of them ask for it any more!!!! lol
I get weighed on a Monday but didn't start till Tuesday 1st November so am always 1 day up on shakes, in case I manage to spill 1 before drinking it, I have got spare. (Well only got 2 spare now!!!)
x x x

TracyAnne said:
My 4 year old and my 3 year old shared a shake when I started and neither of them ask for it any more!!!! lol
I get weighed on a Monday but didn't start till Tuesday 1st November so am always 1 day up on shakes, in case I manage to spill 1 before drinking it, I have got spare. (Well only got 2 spare now!!!)
x x x
Lol I think I mite give them a sip that shud stop them asking..n I also panic about spilling a shake haha how old are ur children (I've got 4 girls) and how much have u lost so far? Well done for managing 4 weeks x

I have 3 boys, and 2 girls. Ages are 8, 7, 4, 3, and 5 months. I have lost 20lb in 3 weeks but seem stuck this week. I weigh in Monday but am not expecting much :-(
How old are your girls?
x x x

Wot a handful lol like mine I've got a 7yr old,6yr old,3yr old and 1yr old..wow 20lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING :) :) the most I've ever lost in 3 weeks is 13lbs lol I'm a slowwwww loser hehe..some weeks r not very much but don't let it get u down jus remember the following week will make up 4 it..Goodluck with ur weigh in xx

Thanks, will let you know Monday
x x x

I cook all the time for the family & even get the cook books out & cook way nicer things things now than I did before I started. My husband & family love it haha. Also I'm addicted to every cookery show on TV. Can't get enough of them! It's just ridiculous!!!

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Come dine with me and Jamies great britain can't get enough of and there all about the stuff we can't have?!madness!x

uklady

S: 19st2.5lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 2st6.5lb(12.85%)
This thread made me smile. WHilst I have been on 100% LT, I've started a cupcake business from home. The orders are coming in thick and fast. The problem is I have to stick recipes I know taste good, because I can't taste the new ones to see if they meet my standard lol I ask my kids and they like everything so I havent a way of knowing which is better than others.haha Hopefully once I reach my target at Christmas, I'll be able to do some taste testing without eating a whole cupcake each time haha

S: 14st4lb G: 8st0lb
This thread made me smile. WHilst I have been on 100% LT, I've started a cupcake business from home. The orders are coming in thick and fast. The problem is I have to stick recipes I know taste good, because I can't taste the new ones to see if they meet my standard lol I ask my kids and they like everything so I havent a way of knowing which is better than others.haha Hopefully once I reach my target at Christmas, I'll be able to do some taste testing without eating a whole cupcake each time haha
Oh my god, I tip my hat to you cause that would really test my will power and I'm the first to admit I have rubbish will power. Well good luck to you with your weight loss and your business.