Cooking dinner 4 the family

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by elle82, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does any one else get pleasure from cooking loads of different meals 4 the family?? And watching them enjoy (sad I know) but sum how feels like I'm eating lol n all the things that weren't good enough 4 me whilst I was eating junk now make my mouth water how ironic :) :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Ironic indeed!! I have my own place so don't have to cook for anyone. Luckily in my case as I really don't think I could stick it out if there was food floating about! Well done on your great willpower hun!

x S

4. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes that was me a few wekks ago, and I still do gain pleasure from it but not to the same degree now..... gets a bit wearing and too tempting :( Lou xx

5. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I still cook for my husband and 5 kidz (or they would not eat!!) and I do enjoy it too. I leave the room when they are eating as I don't want to be tempted with pinching any leftovers.
    x x x

6. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It does feel hard some days n my kids look at me funny wen I'm sitting dribbling over there food looool..but I get satisfaction watching some one fill there bellies (weird)..tracyann same here I've got 4 kids n my husband if I didn't Cook they would all go Hungary :) :)

7. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    LOL, either go hungry or drink my shakes!!!
    x x x

8. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hehe I think my lil ones Wud take one sip of my shake and gag looool I drink the choc ones n there constantly asking me 4 sum saying they want a treat 2!! If only they knew wot it taste like x

9. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    My 4 year old and my 3 year old shared a shake when I started and neither of them ask for it any more!!!! lol
    I get weighed on a Monday but didn't start till Tuesday 1st November so am always 1 day up on shakes, in case I manage to spill 1 before drinking it, I have got spare. (Well only got 2 spare now!!!)
    x x x

10. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol I think I mite give them a sip that shud stop them asking..n I also panic about spilling a shake haha how old are ur children (I've got 4 girls) and how much have u lost so far? Well done for managing 4 weeks x

11. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I have 3 boys, and 2 girls. Ages are 8, 7, 4, 3, and 5 months. I have lost 20lb in 3 weeks but seem stuck this week. I weigh in Monday but am not expecting much :-(
    How old are your girls?
    x x x

12. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wot a handful lol like mine I've got a 7yr old,6yr old,3yr old and 1yr old..wow 20lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING :) :) the most I've ever lost in 3 weeks is 13lbs lol I'm a slowwwww loser hehe..some weeks r not very much but don't let it get u down jus remember the following week will make up 4 it..Goodluck with ur weigh in xx

13. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Thanks, will let you know Monday
    x x x

14. Tidy

Tidy Member

I cook all the time for the family & even get the cook books out & cook way nicer things things now than I did before I started. My husband & family love it haha. Also I'm addicted to every cookery show on TV. Can't get enough of them! It's just ridiculous!!!

15. frecklesy

frecklesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Come dine with me and Jamies great britain can't get enough of and there all about the stuff we can't have?!madness!x

16. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This thread made me smile. WHilst I have been on 100% LT, I've started a cupcake business from home. The orders are coming in thick and fast. The problem is I have to stick recipes I know taste good, because I can't taste the new ones to see if they meet my standard lol I ask my kids and they like everything so I havent a way of knowing which is better than others.haha Hopefully once I reach my target at Christmas, I'll be able to do some taste testing without eating a whole cupcake each time haha

17. elle82

elle82 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congrarts on starting a new business hope it continues 2 do well..and well done 4 being around cupcakes hehe...I can't stop watching come dine with me lol

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. thinpersonwithin

thinpersonwithin Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh my god, I tip my hat to you cause that would really test my will power and I'm the first to admit I have rubbish will power. Well good luck to you with your weight loss and your business.

20. Tidy

Tidy Member

Haha Linda, you're an inspiration. Good lick with your new venture & hopefully we'll all be trying one of your tasty treats by Christmas x

21. Tidy

Tidy Member

Sorry...that was meant to say "good luck"!!! Lol!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.