cooking for others?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mollbreezer, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mollbreezer

mollbreezer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Has anyone else started to cook for others?
    for some strange reason i have started to cook every day for my family- ( something i certainly dident do before!) I seem to really enjoy preparing and cooking tasty meals and trying new recipes? Im also watching every cookery show going and planning what im going to eat after all of this lol:break_diet::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi mollbreezer

OMG...when I'm on LT I turn into Nigella Lawson :8855:...I find my cooking improves vastly and my hubby starts putting on weight. I guess I'm a feed-ee at heart. It's just that I suppose its the occasion to be around our real love (food), but luckily being on LT my appetite is cut. The sausages I did for tea did smell rather b*dy gorgeous, but I've lit a joss stick now and I'm off to have a bubble bath ;)

4. Gothicqueen

Gothicqueen Resident Goth!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL the only thing Im going in the kitchen for at the moment is to clean it!!!

Im uite fortunate my hubby always does most of the cooking, and Ive always said he is a feeder LOL

5. Slaney

Slaney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Funnily enough, I don't mind cooking and the only time I watch Food Channels is when I'm on LT!

6. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I used to hate cooking but since i started on LT i love love love it! I also watch every cooking programme on the telly.
    Strange int it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.