Cooking oil for CD recipes

Mat

taking control (again)
My parents are starting CD on Monday. Unfortunately my Mum isn't able to do SS as her Doctor doesn't think it's a good idea. So they will be doing one of the higher steps. They have worked out a shopping list but the recipes that use cooking oil mention Sunflower Oil. They already use Extra Virgin Olive Oil and wanted to know if it is okay to continue using that. I said I would ask the wonderful peeps on here. So any ideas please?

same 1 cal spray oil

My parents are starting CD on Monday. Unfortunately my Mum isn't able to do SS as her Doctor doesn't think it's a good idea. So they will be doing one of the higher steps. They have worked out a shopping list but the recipes that use cooking oil mention Sunflower Oil. They already use Extra Virgin Olive Oil and wanted to know if it is okay to continue using that. I said I would ask the wonderful peeps on here. So any ideas please?

Yes, that should be okay. They are about the same calories. One cal spray isn't so healthy and for recipes that call for it have allowed for the cal content of 'real' oil :)

Thanks for the replies everyone, especially KD. Had to make an executive decision earlier, so they are sticking with the Olive Oil. They also use One Cal spray for certain things, so it'll be one or the other.

Back