Cooking smells from next door

morlycarly

The man next door is baking bread and it's awful, I have one shake to go and I usually try to save it for around 9.00, bad day

Hang in there, you are doing good!!!

You will feel so pleased with yourself in the morning for staying strong:)

thanks , too much bread is the reason I am here in the first place

Hi
I also always had big big problems with bread!! Hope you have a better day today. I'm on day 13. Some days have been very tough, but here I am - still on 100% TFR. Can hardly believe it. It's the only answer for me.

The man next door is baking bread and it's awful, I have one shake to go and I usually try to save it for around 9.00, bad day

Give that man an asbo!

I know how you feel I was 100% last summer, doing the gardening in the summer while only having shakes whilst all the neighbours are cooking outside... (u know what I mean). Hell on earth pmsl xx

Hi
I also always had big big problems with bread!! Hope you have a better day today. I'm on day 13. Some days have been very tough, but here I am - still on 100% TFR. Can hardly believe it. It's the only answer for me.

I know what you mean I was brought up on bread and butter, I can't be moderate that's why I have failed before, if I only had one slice it would have been ok but I always wanted half a loaf with half a pack of butter!!! no wonder I have got so big

I know exactly how you feel Carly.
I have had my balcony door open today and i have had the little cafe 3 doors along filling the room with smells of their wonderful fry ups.
We've been out and now come home to the pub 3 doors along the other way sending up the lovely smell of roast dinners.
Just to top it off of an evening we have the Indian take away at the end of the road to torment me all evening lol.

Keep going, you have had a great start and can do this xx

Bread is also a big downfall of mine - and I know when previously following other diets that if I have any it slows any weightloss right down.. if I avoid it then I do much better. But its SO good! Hope you managed ok and avoided temptation and saved ya shake until 9pm... if so I bet you woke up feeling powerful this morning knowing you had beaten it!

As for smells, i am finding smells much strongr since doing this and not eating and its only been a few days! The family have had bacon today and the other half sat in Subway with me earlier on and I watched as he demolished a foot long sub!! I love the smell of that place but it was absolute torture.. I wanted to continue shopping but also needed to prove to myself that I am strong enough to resist and not run from it... I cant avoid all food forever more, I need to ensure I am strong and resist... and i did it, but I felt gutted at the time!!!

:) xx

Back