Cooking.

paulinequirk

Hey!

I'm on week two of LT and I'm wondering if it's any easier to be around food? My first day on LT I was baking with my niece and it didn't bother me as I was looking forward to trying the shakes etc, but our day of baking this week really got to me. I could smell the cake and it was delish but made sure I walked out of the kitchen until it needed iced - once the icing is on I won't be tempted as I don't like it. I cook for her on the afternoons I look after her and I am sorely tempted to nibble, I've even got her to empty her leftovers into the bin herself (she's 2 years old).

I'm determined to lose this weight but I need distractions, without having to leave the room while she is eating, any tips?

just saw your post hun and i think it's lovely that you cook for your niece,

i'm buying a nose peg lol

just stay focused its all about will power wich you must have to be doing this diet. i cook with my 3 sons at the weekends and yes it has got easier for me anyway,i enjoy the smells and the kids enjoying there food now rather than wanting 2 eat it myself.

Just a thought but is there any other activity she would enjoy doing with you instead? Maybe painting, play dough etc. my little ones love that sort of thing :)

Play dough! lol x

Hi there, I am on my second week of my second round of LT, The first 2 weeks are def the worst, after that the hunger pangs go and you just start to really think of acheiving your goal and it all seems worth it, food tastes good but only for a few seconds!
x:)

Back