Coping with the hot weather

big bear

A bear on a mission!
How r u all managing with the hot weather?

What r u wearing?

I work in an office so have a fan & drinking loads of water.

Any other tips?

I have been freezing bottles of water overnight and then I have ice cool water as they defrost throughout the day!
I find that really helps to keep me cool.

I'm lucky that i'm at home so I wear lounge clothes, and vest tops and t-shirts, but I can sympathies (sp?)
as I worked in an office with my dd but I was only a couple of months and it was no fun!

Iced water will most defiantly help you out!

I work at home so have relocated from upstairs (where it's warmer) to the lounge (and wimbledon just so happens to be on too!) - note I don't usually work in front of the TV!

Regardless of weather I always have a bottle of water beside me, and get through about 2l a day. Wearing t'shirts and shorts, or loose linen trousers when going out. We also keep all the windows open upstairs and the lounge windows open downstairs.

To be honest I'm finding the nights more uncomfortable.

Well I havent really been struggling so far but its early days, I have picked up a few light summer dresses in a sort of primark type shop which all cost under a tenner and find them really nice to wear as you don't have any restriction etc. They are not maternity but they all look really nice on so I am happy. Drinking lots too;)

Back