Coping with thr weekend

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Cheekypasterfield, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya,

I wondered how other members cope with following WW over the weekend?

I find that I can be extremly good during the week, eating lots of filling foods and generally low fat. Yet at the weekend it goes all a bit mad.

I do find that if I am at home at the weekends then I have no problem, yet the moment I step out the door it seems the world is against me lol

Ive decided that to try and make the weekends easier, I will treat them days as though I am on maintance (so add 6 points) and I am hoping that eating low fat for 5 days will still give me a loss.

How do you cope with the weekend? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How many points are you on?? do you have any flexibility to save points. I saved several points a day when I did WW so that I was still within my allowance at the weekend

4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya,

I am on 22points and could easily save over 4 points a day, but Ive found that if I save loads for the weekend I end up not losing weight.

It seems that if I have a high pointed weekend and spend the next week 'paying' off the debt I always lose weight. Yet I dont want to keep having a debt approach so trying to look for alternative ways.

5. XxKirstxX

XxKirstxX Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    My own diet & exercise
    Hiya! My downfall at the weekend is definately alcohol, I just can't say no. One bottle of wine always turns into two and some vodka and if I'm out I always end up with some shots, cocktails etc. so is not good. lol

What I do is try my best to save 4 points a day during the week to keep for the weekend. I have also been going to the gym and working out for some extra help. I don't count the activity points though, my WW Leader says if you count the Activity points it can slow down the weight loss.

Hope I helped!

Kirsty xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.