Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coping with thr weekend

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Cheekypasterfield, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya,

I wondered how other members cope with following WW over the weekend?

I find that I can be extremly good during the week, eating lots of filling foods and generally low fat. Yet at the weekend it goes all a bit mad.

I do find that if I am at home at the weekends then I have no problem, yet the moment I step out the door it seems the world is against me lol

Ive decided that to try and make the weekends easier, I will treat them days as though I am on maintance (so add 6 points) and I am hoping that eating low fat for 5 days will still give me a loss.

How do you cope with the weekend? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How many points are you on?? do you have any flexibility to save points. I saved several points a day when I did WW so that I was still within my allowance at the weekend

4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya,

I am on 22points and could easily save over 4 points a day, but Ive found that if I save loads for the weekend I end up not losing weight.

It seems that if I have a high pointed weekend and spend the next week 'paying' off the debt I always lose weight. Yet I dont want to keep having a debt approach so trying to look for alternative ways.

5. XxKirstxX

XxKirstxX Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    My own diet & exercise
    Hiya! My downfall at the weekend is definately alcohol, I just can't say no. One bottle of wine always turns into two and some vodka and if I'm out I always end up with some shots, cocktails etc. so is not good. lol

What I do is try my best to save 4 points a day during the week to keep for the weekend. I have also been going to the gym and working out for some extra help. I don't count the activity points though, my WW Leader says if you count the Activity points it can slow down the weight loss.

Hope I helped!

Kirsty xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.