Copy of a Food Diary for all plans

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
Designed my own A4 food diary, if anyone wants a copy, send me your email address :)

My weigh in day is a Tuesday which is why my diary starts on a Tuesday but i'm sure you could maybe edit it to suit yourself!

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 6,060
Last edited:
Excellent job well done, i don't often fill in a food diary but when i do i hate the sw ones as they are geared to ee and i do g. I prefer to write in each meal and its ingredients not just effectively list every food you have eaten through the day!

Yeah i'd much rather write out my meals aswell, I didn't do a snack box as I don't generally snack but if I do I just write it in one of the boxes :)

I'll take one, thanks very much

Last edited:
Great minds as mine is very similar to yours & I religiously use it every day......if I dont I tend to lose the plot somehow!

I'm exactly the same Kim, have to log everyday or I fall off plan! :sigh:

Its also a good tool to use, especially if you've had a good loss on a particular week you can look back & see what you ate.......if you havent written it down & it was 4 weeks ago how would you remember! So, I do find it quite strange that SW dont advocate using them for more than a few weeks??!!

Its also a good tool to use, especially if you've had a good loss on a particular week you can look back & see what you ate.......if you havent written it down & it was 4 weeks ago how would you remember! So, I do find it quite strange that SW dont advocate using them for more than a few weeks??!!

I've found it useful for when I've expected a good loss and it hasn't happened, looking back through the diary helps you see where you maybe need to make some changes

I've found it useful for when I've expected a good loss and it hasn't happened, looking back through the diary helps you see where you maybe need to make some changes

Ha, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason why tho & its something we all have to realise!
Its my second time around so I know full well how strange the body is ........target last year but put on again pre/post surgery!!!

Ha, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason why tho & its something we all have to realise!
Its my second time around so I know full well how strange the body is ........target last year but put on again pre/post surgery!!!

Its annoying when it happens :banghead:

shezam said:
Ooooh can I have a copy please?

uk

Thanks!
sxxx

Grizzly_man said:
I'll take one, thanks very much

com[/email]

Can I suggest you remove your email addresses from the post, and maybe pm them, as you may become a prime target for spam and stuff :(

Last edited:
vanilla_cupcake said:
I thought it was only me that could see the addresses!

Not if they're put in a reply to a post! ;) I just didn't want ur people getting spam and virus type shiz :)

vanilla_cupcake said:
I had to enter a security code type thing to get their email address, I thought it was a new thing so that only me could get it, thanks for clearing that up :)

If I pm you, could you send me a copy too please :) x

Back