Core Plan.. can anyone help?

mum_of_one

Silver Member
Hi
I have done WW points before and successfully lost 5half stone but just came back to it after 3 months on CD. I tried points last week and just ended up staying the same and going over points slightly each day.

I thought I would try core this week. I have a monthly pass so can view it all online. Am I correct in assuming you eat all the foods allowed on core plus you get some points too? I dont understand it. Do I use all the points?

Thanks and sorry!

Hi - I have literally just signed up online for the core plan.

As I understand it you have three meals from the core list, snack on fruit or veg between meals and then you have 21 points a week to use on what you wish. From what i've read it seems the points are optional and additional to the core foods.

I've already stocked up on loads of core foods to get myself organised and am saving all my points for a music festival at the weekend. Good luck with it!

Hi

I am doing COre. You can have three meals a day and eat until you are comfortably full. You can eat whatever you want from the Core list. You can only snack on fruit and veg (fresh, tinned or frozen) in between meals. You are supposed to have 1 pint of skimmed milk a day, 2 teaspoons of healthy oil and make sure you get your calcium in. Low fat yoghurts can only be eaten with meals.

You get 21 points per week to use on ingredients that are not Core or treats and you can use these however you want.

Hope that helps.

Back