Core Plan ( is it was known)

Hello everyone, a friend of mine has been doing the core plan and I hadn't seen her in a good few months, and when I did, she had lost 4 stone in weight, she has really enjoyed the plan and now I would also like to give it a go......trouble is I only have the old ww books and being a skint student, can't afford going to class...so wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of what I can eat? I get the jist of eating 3 x per day but don't know how many points i can use in the week? Thanks in advance ;) xx

core plan isnt really supported in class anymore - they only do "Discover" which is a meld of both.

Core itself requires you to eat mainly unprocessed foods - so fruit, veg, lean cuts of meat, wholemeal pasta and rice, potato, skimmed milk, non sugary cereals etc.. you can find a full list here:

My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

you can eat as much of these as you like, as long as its only within your three meals a day. You have 21 points per week to use on extras, but these again should be consumed at meal times, and outside of mealtimes you can only snack on fruit, vegetables or ww fruities.

Hope this helps x

Goodness, just been reading this ladies website - I thought my life at times had been bumpy - but it's nothing compared to hers xx

Back