COREY! MIKEY! GAZZ! DAVE P!!! Naughty naughty boys!!! Front and centre NOW!

Thanks Carol for such nice comments.,
I still see people I know who don't recognise me! The look on their faces is one of amazement!

Cheers
Mike

Hi last straw.

Well it all started whjen I went away on business trip. I was well looked after in the mountains in Austria, and we had a day of activities - crossbow, karting, tossing the caber, stone throwing, tug of war etc. and I felt really really weak and ill. The only solution was to eat that night - so I stuck to protein and salad but had a few schnapps too! After that it was always a little harder - I stayed on plan but the lure of food and my utter and complete boredom with every soup and shake (and pretty much every bar) made it very difficult. I ended up pickiung on a few bits every now and then - nothing major, but enough that my weightloss slowed a bit and I even did an STS which was not good. We were now into summer and I had some events at which I had already decided to eat when I started the dieat at the beginning of the year. These coincided with my LL being away for a period of time over several weeks which made it more difficult (excuses excuses). We then had to move out of home for 3 weeks for repairs so we stayed at the in-laws. I stayed pretty much on plan apart from a BBQ one day. When we came back it was hectic with work and I ended up missing several WI's due to being away or late getting back. As I still had plenty of packs there was no need to get any more. As I had then missed about 6 weeks, I just could not summon up the energy to start again and as I had put on a few pounds felt guilty. I made an attempt to go to a WI, but the week I could make it, unfortunately neither my LLC nor her locum were able to take the class.

Every year for Guy Fawkes we have a big firework party and I do chilli and sausages. As I had not been on the diet full time, I decided that I might as well enjoy the event and then start again afterwards properly, so that is why I am now here again.

So no real excuses - just fell away but managed to eat sensibly for the most part though I see some old habits still there - i.e have some red wine - want some more and then eat too much stuff.

As I had never finished the diet I never bought all the food that I plan to eat after completing RTM, so all there was was stuff the rest of the family would eat so I found myself eating cereal and ice cream soimetimes!

I am glad to have only put on 20 lbs or so as I have not been to WI or bought any packs since July, but I know what needs to be done now and I intend to completre the diet and do RTM early next year.

A bit garbled and jumbled I know but at least I have got it out now.

Hope it helps.

Back