Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

The boy's sister is supposed to be having a BBQ on Sunday, and I think I'm going with him to it - will be the first time I'll have met his family, so I think there's gonna be some points used there.

I'm not gonna go crazy on food, but I'm not gonna hold back like the last time I went to a BBQ where I had a hot dog, some low point chicken skewer things and then my own salad that I'd made.

There may be a chip naan involved, depending on what points I've got.
Or maybe even some Chinese as the Chinese cafe I went to for my birthday have started doing takeaway now.

I've not really got any other foods in mind, but I'm sure it can't be that hard to eat 321 points (about 45 points per day).
At my grandma's today and she's took a home made apple crumble out of the freezer and I'm gonna have a portion of that with some custard.
Tough poopies.

Mmmmm Homemade Apple Crumble with Custard! Jealous.com!!! X

Mmmmm Homemade Apple Crumble with Custard! Jealous.com!!! X

Yep.
Not quite sure on the points though.
Looking online crumble seems to be about 8 points per portion and maybe 1-2 points for custard.
I'm gonna have ww lasagne for lunch - 7pp, so a 17pp lunch today.

Then before work gonna have a 4pp banana roll.

Then I think I'm gonna pick up a ww fresh meal for £1.25 in morrisons on way home for 9pp.

That's 33 points.
I've earned 7ap so far today, so might steal a few of those points for my after dinner treat.

Yep.
Not quite sure on the points though.
Looking online crumble seems to be about 8 points per portion and maybe 1-2 points for custard.
I'm gonna have ww lasagne for lunch - 7pp, so a 17pp lunch today.

Then before work gonna have a 4pp banana roll.

Then I think I'm gonna pick up a ww fresh meal for £1.25 in morrisons on way home for 9pp.

That's 33 points.
I've earned 7ap so far today, so might steal a few of those points for my after dinner treat.

Sounds like a plan :) Is a Banana Roll just a Banana in a Roll lol x

Sounds like a plan :) Is a Banana Roll just a Banana in a Roll lol x

A banana in a roll.
Like a banana sandwich, but we haven't got any sliced bread - just bread rolls that were reduced in morrisons the other day.
I had one yesterday for my pre gym class dinner and it was amazing.
Loved it.
Haven't had a banana sandwich for ages before yesterday

A banana in a roll.
Like a banana sandwich, but we haven't got any sliced bread - just bread rolls that were reduced in morrisons the other day.
I had one yesterday for my pre gym class dinner and it was amazing.
Loved it.
Haven't had a banana sandwich for ages before yesterday

I was checking you youngsters didn't have something more trendy ;-) I love Banana on Toast with Peanut Butter all squished in mmmmmmm x

Well... yesterday was my first day of being good at being bad to try and stop this weight loss.

My leader has upped my points to 33 points and I've decided to eat every single last one of those, my weeklies and my activity points and see what the result it.
I don't want to gain, but I don't want to lose either as I've only got 2lbs left of my lower 5lb limit =/

Yesterday up until I started work at 4, I'd eaten 26 of my 33 points.
I'd planned on popping into morrisons on my way home from and grabbing a ww chilled meal for 9 points from there.
But when I'd got home from lunch at grandma's, my sister had made a huge cottage pie - and I do really like her cottage pie, so was going to have a portion of that.
Hadn't worked out the points for it, but I was going to figure something out (this is why I hate cooking - especially on ww - I found it hard to point things people have made from scratch and I don't know the amounts of ingredient etc).

On my actual way home, the boy text me to see if I fancied going to his - so I turned round and went there.
I was starving by that point, so grabbed my last yoghurt out of his fridge (27/33) and then we went to tesco so he could get some milk and bits and pieces and I was gonna nosey see if they had anything in there.
They didn't - but right next door is a chippy.
I was tempted, but didn't have any cash on me and wouldn't let him spend his money on me, so we went back to his.

Then he asked if I fancied some of his home made chips.
Well, that was that - of course I did.
I looked them up on the app and 100g of home made, thick cut, fried chips is 5pp.
I think 100g was about right for the amount I had (there weren't many and he had a few for himself).
I also had a tiny squirt of BBQ sauce (counting as 0pp as I can roughly judge the amount of condiment for 0pp these days) and a slice of bread (no butter) for 2pp
(Total 34/33)
I was all good for food then - nice and full - but whilst laying on his bed whilst he was in the shower, I fancied something sweet.
And I have snacks in his room (to keep them away from his flatmate) so had a 2pp toffee weetabix oaty bar.
I didn't really enjoy it, but it satisfied the sweet craving.

So yesterday's plan of being really naughty and eating loads ended up being 33 dailes and just 3 weeklies.
I also earned 7AP down the gym yesterday.
So, if I earn around 40 AP like last week, I'll have 320 points to eat this week.

36 down, 356 to go.

Now onto today -
Weetabix for breakfast as usual (3/33)
Work
Then in morrisons I picked up a stir fry bag and a lettuce bag for 25p each.
I've got WW Wraps in the house reduced from morrisons a couple of weeks ago and they're still fine, so I had 2 of those (5pp) with 21g LTL mayo (0pp), lettuce, stir fry and a reggae reggae char grilled chicken steak (4pp)

So so far today 9/33, 45/320.

At work today I was date checking, and we sell boxes of broken biscuits for £2.89 a box.
I found a box with tomorrow's date on it, so I reduced it to £1 and bought it myself.
I just fancied some biscuits dammit! Hehe.
They're usually pot luck and although this isn't a chocolate based box (they're a different kind), they do have chocolate biscuits in them.
But I was lucky, and got a lot of non chocolate biscuits in them, included jammie dodgers and fox's jam & cream sandwiches.
Yummmmmyyyyy.

So out of it so far I've had a jammie dodger (2pp), fox's jam & cream sandwich (I'd imagine 2pp also) and 2 little cream sandwich biscuits (counting as 1pp each/2 for 3pp) so that's 7pp eaten in biscuits.
But I'm debating whether to just ignore them altogether.
I think I'll be ok, as long as I don't just sit and devour the entire box.
Which I could quite easily do.
I'm not planning on being really strict this week, but I don't want to go crazy.
I just wanna see how it goes.

I can't keep losing.
I'm trying so hard, but it's not happening.
And if I could eat all that stuff my birthday weekend and only put on half a pound, then a few biscuits shouldn't hurt.

I think pointing them out on here makes me accountable for them, and I'll know what points I've had, but I think I'll leave them out of my official tracker.
I'm not sure yet.

Hope everyone's well =)

Well... yesterday was my first day of being good at being bad to try and stop this weight loss.

My leader has upped my points to 33 points and I've decided to eat every single last one of those, my weeklies and my activity points and see what the result it.
I don't want to gain, but I don't want to lose either as I've only got 2lbs left of my lower 5lb limit =/

Yesterday up until I started work at 4, I'd eaten 26 of my 33 points.
I'd planned on popping into morrisons on my way home from and grabbing a ww chilled meal for 9 points from there.
But when I'd got home from lunch at grandma's, my sister had made a huge cottage pie - and I do really like her cottage pie, so was going to have a portion of that.
Hadn't worked out the points for it, but I was going to figure something out (this is why I hate cooking - especially on ww - I found it hard to point things people have made from scratch and I don't know the amounts of ingredient etc).

On my actual way home, the boy text me to see if I fancied going to his - so I turned round and went there.
I was starving by that point, so grabbed my last yoghurt out of his fridge (27/33) and then we went to tesco so he could get some milk and bits and pieces and I was gonna nosey see if they had anything in there.
They didn't - but right next door is a chippy.
I was tempted, but didn't have any cash on me and wouldn't let him spend his money on me, so we went back to his.

Then he asked if I fancied some of his home made chips.
Well, that was that - of course I did.
I looked them up on the app and 100g of home made, thick cut, fried chips is 5pp.
I think 100g was about right for the amount I had (there weren't many and he had a few for himself).
I also had a tiny squirt of BBQ sauce (counting as 0pp as I can roughly judge the amount of condiment for 0pp these days) and a slice of bread (no butter) for 2pp
(Total 34/33)
I was all good for food then - nice and full - but whilst laying on his bed whilst he was in the shower, I fancied something sweet.
And I have snacks in his room (to keep them away from his flatmate) so had a 2pp toffee weetabix oaty bar.
I didn't really enjoy it, but it satisfied the sweet craving.

So yesterday's plan of being really naughty and eating loads ended up being 33 dailes and just 3 weeklies.
I also earned 7AP down the gym yesterday.
So, if I earn around 40 AP like last week, I'll have 320 points to eat this week.

36 down, 356 to go.

Now onto today -
Weetabix for breakfast as usual (3/33)
Work
Then in morrisons I picked up a stir fry bag and a lettuce bag for 25p each.
I've got WW Wraps in the house reduced from morrisons a couple of weeks ago and they're still fine, so I had 2 of those (5pp) with 21g LTL mayo (0pp), lettuce, stir fry and a reggae reggae char grilled chicken steak (4pp)

So so far today 9/33, 45/320.

At work today I was date checking, and we sell boxes of broken biscuits for £2.89 a box.
I found a box with tomorrow's date on it, so I reduced it to £1 and bought it myself.
I just fancied some biscuits dammit! Hehe.
They're usually pot luck and although this isn't a chocolate based box (they're a different kind), they do have chocolate biscuits in them.
But I was lucky, and got a lot of non chocolate biscuits in them, included jammie dodgers and fox's jam & cream sandwiches.
Yummmmmyyyyy.

So out of it so far I've had a jammie dodger (2pp), fox's jam & cream sandwich (I'd imagine 2pp also) and 2 little cream sandwich biscuits (counting as 1pp each/2 for 3pp) so that's 7pp eaten in biscuits.
But I'm debating whether to just ignore them altogether.
I think I'll be ok, as long as I don't just sit and devour the entire box.
Which I could quite easily do.
I'm not planning on being really strict this week, but I don't want to go crazy.
I just wanna see how it goes.

I can't keep losing.
I'm trying so hard, but it's not happening.
And if I could eat all that stuff my birthday weekend and only put on half a pound, then a few biscuits shouldn't hurt.

I think pointing them out on here makes me accountable for them, and I'll know what points I've had, but I think I'll leave them out of my official tracker.
I'm not sure yet.

Hope everyone's well =)

I never realised it would be quite so difficult to 'just eat' I guess it really is!!! I'm looking forward to reading your eating adventures for the rest of the week! X

I never realised it would be quite so difficult to 'just eat' I guess it really is!!! I'm looking forward to reading your eating adventures for the rest of the week! X

Yeah... I think I'm too set in my ways with WW now.

It's like I want to pig out, but I don't want to start pigging out properly because I don't know if I'd be able to stop if I started and I'd end up where I was in April =/
And I don't want that to happen.

Yeah... I think I'm too set in my ways with WW now.

It's like I want to pig out, but I don't want to start pigging out properly because I don't know if I'd be able to stop if I started and I'd end up where I was in April =/
And I don't want that to happen.

Maybe u need some pigleting out rather than pigging out! X

I've put the biscuits into my tracker.
Couldn't help myself.
Also, another little one fell into my mouth.
Oops =D

Got 12 dailies remaining for dinner and a snack.
I've got a 2pp caramel mix sitting in the kitchen, waiting for dessert.
Thinking I'm gonna have it with a bit of cake.
I was expecting it to be like an angel delight, but it's actually like a caramel flavoured custard.
Mmmmm.

I guess after being so good with WW for so long it's weird trying to be less strict! I'm interested to see if you've maintained next WI. I reckon since you're very active you have a much higher threshold to be able to maintain so you can probably eat quite a lot and not have to worry about it!

I absolutely suck at this eating more points malarkey.

After breakfast of weetabix (3pp) and a 9pp lunch of reggae reggae chargrilled chicken in ww tortilla wraps with stir fry and lettuce, and 8pp worth of biscuits (yeah, I tracked them in the end - otherwise I'd've eaten the whole box with no consequences), I had 12 points left.

I was all set to have a nice big 12 pointed dinner and then have "caramel custard" and home made rhubarb pie for 6 points.
Then I took my mum and her friend out to the next town so they can walk back along the cycle route to get some exercise in. They work in a school and during the holidays, don't get much exercise so have been goin walking 3 times a week.
Where I dropped them off was 2 minutes away from morrisons, so had to pop in and see what bargains they had.

I got a nume quiche Lorraine for 25p and a 2 pack of apricot scroll Danishes for 19p. Was really looking forward to one of them.
Then I picked up a pack of soft naps exhaust they are amazing and decided I was gonna have a banana roll for my dinner because I'm addicted to them ATM.

So dinner consisted of 4pp for banana roll, 3pp for half the quiche Lorraine and 6pp for my caramel custard and rhubarb pie.
Then I was stuffed.
No room for my apricot danish =(
Gutted.

But that means I've only eaten 34 points today.
That's worse than yesterday.
I suck at binging.

elfy, im wondering as im near target but on simply filly what i will do to maintain when i get there? if i do a pp day im on 26 atm but as i do sf nearly all the time, do you think i would just increase my weeklies as sf is all about stopping when satisfied so i do that already and that wouldnt change when i get to target as i suddenly wont be able to eat more food (physically i mean) , hope you can understand my ramblings x

Well, just scoffed a pork pie (12pp) and my danish (4pp).
That's a bit more like it.
Maybe have a biscuit, then bed.
Yes, you shouldn't eat so close to bed time - but I'm trying to stay the same this week!
Haha

Yeah, I understand your ramblings, but wasn't sure on the answer, so I googled it and came up with this page

WeightWatchers.co.uk: Help - Billing and Technical Questions - Technical Troubleshooting - Plan Mana

which basically says continue filling & healthy as normal and increase your weeklies from 49 to 90.

And for days where you're counting, you can increase your daily allowance to between 3 and 6 extra points (however I've increased by 7 as 6 didn't work for me).

Do you weigh at home?

thank you ,yes i weigh at home on a thursday, dont go to classes or anything. thx for looking that up for me, did a search earlier and couldn't finf the answer, i think maintaining is going to be the real test for me and 90 wklies is a lot of weeklies to eat, im in no doubt i can eat them but its the stopping after that is the test, i just dont want to end up having too much leeway with food lol, sounds mad when i think what i ate before ww x

thank you ,yes i weigh at home on a thursday, dont go to classes or anything. thx for looking that up for me, did a search earlier and couldn't finf the answer, i think maintaining is going to be the real test for me and 90 wklies is a lot of weeklies to eat, im in no doubt i can eat them but its the stopping after that is the test, i just dont want to end up having too much leeway with food lol, sounds mad when i think what i ate before ww x

You're welcome.
I know what you mean about not finding the answer - took me a few attempts with different combinations of words to find that.
There's not much info out there about maintaining on SF.

And yeah... increasing your weeklies is a lot - that's practically double.
I'm finding it hard to eat all my points (well, last night after the pub wasn't too hard haha) because I'm still in ww mode and I don't want to waste the points.
I don't want to end up back where I was, but I don't know what else I can do because I'm still losing.
I've already dropped an hour's gym session a week, and I've only got 2 more weeks of saturday zumba, so I'll lose that soon (although might replace it with the megamix class on a saturday morning they also do, which changes weekly).
I don't walk half as much as I was doing - when I first started ww, I was earning 70-80 AP a week, now it's 40-50.
And I don't want to drop my classes, because I enjoy them a lot. But I need the gym sessions to tone.

But this week is an experiment - see if eating an average of 45 points a day can work for me (I'm actually doing alright thanks to last night's before bed binge - I'm on an average of 44 points a day).

Sorry if I'm rambling, I just don't think many people understand maintaining until they have to do it.
Losing may seem hard sometimes, but it's actually the easy part.

And can I just say, you've done brilliantly losing all that weight in just under 6 months.
Are you feeling better in yourself?!
I know I definitely am, and which is why I'm a little reserved about binging because I don't want to be where I was before.

You're welcome.

Sorry if I'm rambling, I just don't think many people understand maintaining until they have to do it.
Losing may seem hard sometimes, but it's actually the easy part.

And can I just say, you've done brilliantly losing all that weight in just under 6 months.
Are you feeling better in yourself?!
I know I definitely am, and which is why I'm a little reserved about binging because I don't want to be where I was before.

thank you elfy :) there isn't much at all regarding SF even on google.

i have lost three stone previously on sw but put it all back on and more (hence being back on ww now) it is really hard & agree losing it is the easy part, that is what worries me about having 90 wkls, im going to stick to sf though as i definately eat healthier on that than pro points.

I feel so much better and my confidence in clothes and generally just being out is sky high, although it didnt stop me going out, i wasnt too bothered about clothes as it was more a damage limitation excercise in just covering up (mainly my huge stomach, you will see how massive it was when i post my got to goal photos) i actually looked like i was about to give birth !! ive got my size 14 fave shorts on which i bought 2 months ago and felt really slim in but now there is room all round them and they are falling down :) im a small 12 atm :) to be able to actually try on a size 10 even though a bit tight is amazing in itself.

why dont you replace one or more of your classes with yoga to tone up it is supposed to be really good at lengthening and toning muscle and you wouldn't be burning up loads of calories :) x

Back