Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

I sometimes do that if I am feeling peckish and have enough milk left over! I point it as 3pp not any higher cuz I don't eat weetabix for breakfast

I Duno if il get to goal with flo but I reckon i won't gain (fingers crossed)

Sounds like your right back in track good woman

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Emma :) Sounds as though you're right back on Plan? I'm just curious about Weetabix after my Cereal Bar Question after Butlins, do you count Weetabix as 3pp per bowl as you've eaten them as two separate meals? Cos Ive been counting at the higher rate if they are eaten in the same 24hour period, now I'm worried Ive done it wrong :-( x

Serena, I think you're far too strict with your pointing and you should just take a chill pill.
I've been pointing it as 3pp per bowl because in all honesty it didn't occur to me that it could be 7pp for 2 lots.
I do it with loads of things and it hasn't stopped me from losing 2 and a half stone.
If I'd been putting on constantly, I'd be worried about it.
But I haven't, so I don't mind.

I think the issue with the overeating of points is if you go and have a 64 million point pizza and pointing it as 5.
Pizza is going to make you fat.
Eating another bowl of weetabix and going over by 1 point isn't going to have a massive effect.

I know it probably doesn't help your OCD, but I do think you should relax a little on the doubling up thing =)

Serena, I think you're far too strict with your pointing and you should just take a chill pill.
I've been pointing it as 3pp per bowl because in all honesty it didn't occur to me that it could be 7pp for 2 lots.
I do it with loads of things and it hasn't stopped me from losing 2 and a half stone.
If I'd been putting on constantly, I'd be worried about it.
But I haven't, so I don't mind.

I think the issue with the overeating of points is if you go and have a 64 million point pizza and pointing it as 5.
Pizza is going to make you fat.
Eating another bowl of weetabix and going over by 1 point isn't going to have a massive effect.

I know it probably doesn't help your OCD, but I do think you should relax a little on the doubling up thing =)

I'm sorry I just wonder if I'm doing it wrong

I'm sorry I just wonder if I'm doing it wrong

Everyone does it in their own way - you're doing it right for you.
I just think you worry about it a little too much, when you have no need to - more is more in your case and if you eat an extra point because you didn't double up the points, then surely it shouldn't hurt?
Besides - you earn all those APs that you don't use, which would cover any slips like that.
I'm still gonna point my weetabix as 6pp

Weetabix is 3pp what about milk? Or do you use water?

Serena it's totally up to you how you count it. 1pp here and there doesnt make much difference, but if you regularly didnt point entire meals then it would!

Weetabix is 3pp what about milk? Or do you use water?

Serena it's totally up to you how you count it. 1pp here and there doesnt make much difference, but if you regularly didnt point entire meals then it would!

I use water.
I don't have much dairy in my diet tbh.
Although I am eating yoghurts quite often atm, so I suppose that's a start.

Here to follow :)

I agree. Cereal wiTh water-yuck!

I sometimes have porridge with water but I put canderel in it and my protein powder and a banana so I don't notice it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, just weighed in and I am the world's worst maintainer.

Even with upping my dailies to 32, having 97 points on Saturday and dropping a gym session this week... I've still lost 1lb.

So this week's plan is... 33 dailies (as advised by my leader) and I'm going to use my 49 weeklies and I'm going to use every single last activity point as well.

I've got an 8lb allowance before I have to pay again, so gonna try eating everything and see how I get on.

Even with upping my dailies to 32, having 97 points on Saturday and dropping a gym session this week... I've still lost 1lb.

So this week's plan is... 33 dailies (as advised by my leader) and I'm going to use my 49 weeklies and I'm going to use every single last activity point as well.

I've got an 8lb allowance before I have to pay again, so gonna try eating everything and see how I get on.

I help out at WW, we quite often find this that people keep losing. You'll find the balance, just keep experimenting.

'Well Done' on your 1lb! More IS More for u definitely! What plans do u have with all those PP? Will a Cheesy Chip Naan feature? X

'Well Done' on your 1lb! More IS More for u definitely! What plans do u have with all those PP? Will a Cheesy Chip Naan feature? X

The boy's sister is supposed to be having a BBQ on Sunday, and I think I'm going with him to it - will be the first time I'll have met his family, so I think there's gonna be some points used there.

I'm not gonna go crazy on food, but I'm not gonna hold back like the last time I went to a BBQ where I had a hot dog, some low point chicken skewer things and then my own salad that I'd made.

There may be a chip naan involved, depending on what points I've got.
Or maybe even some Chinese as the Chinese cafe I went to for my birthday have started doing takeaway now.

I've not really got any other foods in mind, but I'm sure it can't be that hard to eat 321 points (about 45 points per day).
At my grandma's today and she's took a home made apple crumble out of the freezer and I'm gonna have a portion of that with some custard.
Tough poopies.

Back