Corey's Before & After Pics

Corey

longs to be average!
Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry not been around much this past week, have been loitering, but not had much to say!!

I've had my before and after pics given to me by my LLC, have scanned and now have them on my the Profile Albums link on the left.

Wow look at you handsome, you look absolutely fantastic and must feel darn bloomin proud of yourself!! What a transformation xxx

Thanks guys, still got a little way to go though, and my addiction to yogurt isn't helping much!!!!!

You look just fine to me hun. Oooo loving yoghurt myself at the moment, particularly fond of the Rachel's ones, coconut is brill but rhubarb is bestest!

Cor Corey!! you look gorgeous! Well done babe.;)

you look amazing corey well done hun :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Corey you look fabulous, well done, your hard work has really paid off :)

:wow::wow::wow:Well done corey The difference is amazing you look fantastic:talk017:

Who is the handsome one hey, well done Corey, you look fab and soo different, all the ahrd work has paid off! I can relate to you with the addiction of Yogurt, as I am addicted to eating Total Yogurt x 2 a day, lol!

Corey you look amazing well done.

Thanks for all your kind words - it's still a different story with the shirt off though - urgh!! Won't be posting those photo's for a while yet!

I love everyone's before and after photos - you look amazing now! You also look a good ten years younger and much happier now. Well done.

Carol x

Back