• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Corey's Before & After Pics

Wow look at you handsome, you look absolutely fantastic and must feel darn bloomin proud of yourself!! What a transformation xxx

longs to be average!
Thanks guys, still got a little way to go though, and my addiction to yogurt isn't helping much!!!!!
You look just fine to me hun. Oooo loving yoghurt myself at the moment, particularly fond of the Rachel's ones, coconut is brill but rhubarb is bestest!

Silver Member
you look amazing corey well done hun :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Corey you look fabulous, well done, your hard work has really paid off :)

I'm going to be slim
:wow::wow::wow:Well done corey The difference is amazing you look fantastic:talk017:

Silver Member
Who is the handsome one hey, well done Corey, you look fab and soo different, all the ahrd work has paid off! I can relate to you with the addiction of Yogurt, as I am addicted to eating Total Yogurt x 2 a day, lol!
Corey you look amazing well done.

longs to be average!
Thanks for all your kind words - it's still a different story with the shirt off though - urgh!! Won't be posting those photo's for a while yet!
I love everyone's before and after photos - you look amazing now! You also look a good ten years younger and much happier now. Well done.

Carol x