Corey's Before & After Pics

you look fantastic hun xx

wow corey what a sexy man you are!!!! fantastic pics well done to you

Just wanted to say thanks for all your comments, really is appreciated and a big ego boost.

My LLC wasn't too happy with my after photos, so she took a couple more last night - was wearing a fitted shirt, so should look somewhat slimmer - when I get them, will post them on here also.

Anyways, thanks again

xx

It's really bugging me, I can't seem to access your pictures. You are so supportive to others, I wanted to see your achievement. Anyway I bet you look fab after loosing 59Lbs!!

Hi Corey

Well i can't seem to access your pictures either!!

From all the replies it's obvious that you look hot and are a bit of a cutie :)

Well done on your fab weight loss...so inspiring x

You lot really do know how to make a guy blush - I really not that cute!! Although am sure I could be with a little photoshop editing :)

For those of you that can't access my pics, if you're on facebook add me as a friend - you can search for me under Corey Vost - there is only one of me (thankfully) and the pics are on there also.

What a transformation, you're looking great.

Blimey, it looks like two different people. I bet you're well-chuffed.......you should be!

Corey - you are looking good and the after pictures have shaved a few years off you too!!

DAISY X:party0019::party0019:

Let's just hope I can lose the stone and half I still need to lose, hopefully that will then shave a few more years off me - I'd like to go back to being about 27!!

Hi Corey,

Just been looking at your amazing photos on your profile!!!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Back