Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

113g chickpeas is a Hexb :bliss:

I'm going to make it within the next couple of days Rozie :D Quite excited :D I looooooove food.......tasty food.......with plenty of scrummy flavours and spices....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love food :D :giggle:

I shall post the recipe in a mo :D

I'm going to make it within the next couple of days Rozie :D Quite excited :D I looooooove food.......tasty food.......with plenty of scrummy flavours and spices....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love food :D :giggle:

I shall post the recipe in a mo :D

Unfortunately our love of food got us in this predicament in the first place ............wonder why its taken so long to register :doh:

Yeah but, but, but..........I'm learning to love different food, cooked differently now :D lol

Think food will always be a problem ............. it just tastes too good :)

......only if we slip back into old ways ;) I'm going for a total reforming of my attitude and habits this time. Food is not going to be a problem for me ever again :D I'm going to go sky diving instead! :8855:

Monday 12th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran Flakes (Hexb)
Pineapple
FF Nat Yog

More pineapple
few strawberries

Lunch
Rozie Kebabs x 2
Mini quiche x 2
Salad
boiled egg
salad cream (3 syns)
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moos (Hexa)

Dinner
Chicken
Stir fry veggies (lots of :D)

Strawberries
FF From Frais

Syns for day = 3
Syns for week (day 3) = 59/105

......only if we slip back into old ways ;) I'm going for a total reforming of my attitude and habits this time. Food is not going to be a problem for me ever again :D I'm going to go sky diving instead! :8855:

Obviously living dangerously appeals to you.....................and who but you would put food and sky diving in the same sentence?????

Dawnejoy said:
Obviously living dangerously appeals to you.....................and who but you would put food and sky diving in the same sentence?????

Sky diving WITH food! Amazing

Corky I wanna come sky diving!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dawnejoy said:
Sounds like we should be starting something like "overeaters annonymous" with that talk of reforming attitudes and habits :8855:

Nah! We don't fit into that group anymore - we're normal eaters una-nnonymous with just a big of excess fat to get rid of lol
I don't think food always has to be an issue - or a problem - less so when it's been a problem and it's a problem solved - we then know how the problem starts and how hat it was to kick - food isn't the problem - its the ignorance of knowing what it does to you when used the wrong way - now we know it can't ever be a problem again :) - unless we're too busy eating to open our parachute eh Corks ;)

Nah! We don't fit into that group anymore - we're normal eaters una-nnonymous with just a big of excess fat to get rid of lol
I don't think food always has to be an issue - or a problem - less so when it's been a problem and it's a problem solved - we then know how the problem starts and how hat it was to kick - food isn't the problem - its the ignorance of knowing what it does to you when used the wrong way - now we know it can't ever be a problem again :) - unless we're too busy eating to open our parachute eh Corks ;)

Do you think we do solve the problem tho.............I'm sure even when I've lost the weight I will still have "issues" with food, coz I just love eating, even my social life revolves around eating, with friends and family. Just love the taste, which then makes me eat past full :(

Now, forgetting to open parachutes whilst eating, I think that probably does constitute a problem......................probably not very long-lived problem tho if you remain in free-fall :8855:

Dawnejoy said:
Do you think we do solve the problem tho.............I'm sure even when I've lost the weight I will still have "issues" with food, coz I just love eating, even my social life revolves around eating, with friends and family. Just love the taste, which then makes me eat past full :(

Now, forgetting to open parachutes whilst eating, I think that probably does constitute a problem......................probably not very long-lived problem tho if you remain in free-fall :8855:

Hmmm maybe it's just you with the problem then LOL
Nah I think it is an individual thing and the way you look at it. I mean - should we bother to lose weight now when we're always going to have a problem? Why try so hard no when it's all going to fail in the end

I love food - eating it - cooking it. My problem isn't with my love of food - my problem WAS not knowing when I was full - still eating even after that point - my problem was not realising that two three or four take aways two three or four nights running was bad! Or that ordering 2 mains for myself was okay

I don't think it's being an alcoholic for example - they said once that habit has kicked you can't go back to just one drink.. Where as I've spent the last 6 months feeling happy I can have one take away a week - and I'm not actually having to order more than a persons share of food because now I'm losing weight I'm fuller after a normal amount of food

I guess it's very subjective - but to hang into the thought that after our hard battle of losing weight we will still have a problem - that's too negative for me - ill be slim and full of health and confidence - it'll all outweigh everything else
As I say - its individual I guess :)

Hmmm maybe it's just you with the problem then LOL
Nah I think it is an individual thing and the way you look at it. I mean - should we bother to lose weight now when we're always going to have a problem? Why try so hard no when it's all going to fail in the end

I love food - eating it - cooking it. My problem isn't with my love of food - my problem WAS not knowing when I was full - still eating even after that point - my problem was not realising that two three or four take aways two three or four nights running was bad! Or that ordering 2 mains for myself was okay

I don't think it's being an alcoholic for example - they said once that habit has kicked you can't go back to just one drink.. Where as I've spent the last 6 months feeling happy I can have one take away a week - and I'm not actually having to order more than a persons share of food because now I'm losing weight I'm fuller after a normal amount of food

I guess it's very subjective - but to hang into the thought that after our hard battle of losing weight we will still have a problem - that's too negative for me - ill be slim and full of health and confidence - it'll all outweigh everything else
As I say - its individual I guess :)

With your attitude to it I can see that it really won't be a problem for you and I applaude you and you make me sound so negative, which wasn't my intention...........or at least I didn't think it was................maybe you are right its just me with the problem.................whoops :eek::eek:

Dawnejoy said:
With your attitude to it I can see that it really won't be a problem for you and I applaude you and you make me sound so negative, which wasn't my intention...........or at least I didn't think it was................maybe you are right its just me with the problem.................whoops :eek::eek:

I think you'll be surprised yourself once your where you want to be - think your being too hard on yourself - :)

I think everyone has the ability to break bad habits......including bad eating habits. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's very doable :) Just takes time, determination and self belief.

Personally don't think anything tastes as good as slim feels.....and I intend holding onto that though. I'm determined to get to target and stay there. So can you Lollipop - you will :)

Corkscrew said:
I think everyone has the ability to break bad habits......including bad eating habits. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's very doable :) Just takes time, determination and self belief.

Personally don't think anything tastes as good as slim feels.....and I intend holding onto that though. I'm determined to get to target and stay there. So can you Lollipop - you will :)

We all will - and then go skydiving ;)

Back