Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Gonna have nightmares now about being chased by a mad woman with a power tool or two in her hands.........................:8855:

Wow Dawn you are honoured Corky willing to share her powertools. Just a bit unfortunate what she wants you to do with it. ;)

I'm just trying to help her lose a stone in 11 days :D :8855:

Gonna have nightmares now about being chased by a mad woman with a power tool or two in her hands.........................:8855:

Don't worry Lollipop, I wouldn't be able to chase you very far.......my flex isn't long enough :D lol

Well, Corky is back in the game..................with a 7.25lb loss this week :bliss::wee::woohoo:

To say I'm over the moon would be a massive understatement! lol I know it's daft to count fractions of a pound, i'e my 0.25, but I'm counting it this time because it means I drop into the 15's :D lol

I have no idea why I've lost so much, but I think it must have summat to do with fish! Out of 21 meals this week, 10 have been fishy! lol I don't normally eat so much fish, but this week I've had loads. Wasn't intentional - I just wanted it! lol

Might have some more next week now :D lol

Have a good weekend everyonex

:woohoo: :wow: and :bliss: to you hunni :winner: well done sweetie xx

What an amazing loss, I really think you're right with the fish, since I have been eating more of it my losses have increased too.

Have a good day and a great week sweetie :hug99: xxx

Well, Corky is back in the game..................with a 7.25lb loss this week :bliss::wee::woohoo:

To say I'm over the moon would be a massive understatement! lol I know it's daft to count fractions of a pound, i'e my 0.25, but I'm counting it this time because it means I drop into the 15's :D lol

I have no idea why I've lost so much, but I think it must have summat to do with fish! Out of 21 meals this week, 10 have been fishy! lol I don't normally eat so much fish, but this week I've had loads. Wasn't intentional - I just wanted it! lol

Might have some more next week now :D lol

Have a good weekend everyonex

Well done Corky - here's to another fantastic loss next week xxx

Even I might start having fish and I'm not a fan TBH. Fab loss hun well done. :D and new shiny and into the next stone WOW WOW WOW.

Thanks PP :D

:talk017: well done you xxxxxx :talk017:

you deserve it eating all that fishxxxxxx

Thanks Mandy :D

I love fish :D lol Mind, once I take a fancy to something I eat it to death and then move on to my next 'fave meal' LOL

:woohoo: :wow: and :bliss: to you hunni :winner: well done sweetie xx

What an amazing loss, I really think you're right with the fish, since I have been eating more of it my losses have increased too.

Have a good day and a great week sweetie :hug99: xxx

Thanks Lils :D

Yeah it's got to have been the fish that was responsible for my fluke loss! lol I'm deffo gonna keep it in my menu plan.......just not 10 meals out of 21! lol

Well done Corky - here's to another fantastic loss next week xxx

Thanks Donna :D Another fantastic loss might be a bit hard to achieve though :D I'd be happy with a steady and consistent 2lb every week! lol

For those who have asked (not on here obviously cos my fred is like a ghost town! lol) here's last weeks menu! I warn you though, I'm a boring a repetitive eater, so don't be getting too excited :D

SATURDAY
Breakfast - Pilchards on 4 Ryvita
Lunch - Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette (3 eggs)
Dinner - Liver and bacon casserloe with runner beans and carrots

2 syns for flour in L&B casserole
24 syns - bottle of red wine
20 syns - vodka

105 syns - 59 left for week

SUNDAY
Breakfast - Sardines on 4 Ryvita
Lunch - Tuna salad
Dinner - Somerset pork with cauli carrots and brocolli

3 syn - salad cream
3 syn - colemans sauce

59 syns - 53 left for week

MONDAY
Breakffast - mackerel on 4 Ryvita. 1/2 Melon
Lunch - BNS & Carrot soup. 4 Ryvita and 4 laughing cow extra light
Dinner - Somerset Pork with roasted BNS, mushrooms, onions and peppers

3 syns - colemans

53 sysn - 50 left for week

TUESDAY
Breakfast - 8 seafood sticks. 1/2 melon
Lunch - BNS & Carrot soup. 4 Ryvita and 4 laughing cow extra light
Dinner - Chicken salad. 2 ryvita. 2 laughing cow EL

24 syns - bottle of red wine :eek:

50 syns - 26 left for week

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, FF Nat yog and grapefruit
Lunch - tuna salad. 2 ryvita. 2 laughing cow EL
Dinner - cod, parsley sauce, roasted bns, mushrooms, peppers and onions

3 syns - salad cream
3 syns - parsely sauce

26 syns - 20 left for week

THURSDAY
Breakfast - Bran flakes, FF Nat Yog, grapefruit
Lunch - Salmon Salad. 2 ryvita. 2 laughing cow EL. 1/2 melon
Dinner - Sole, lemon and dill sauce, cabbage, leeks and carrots

3 syns - salad cream
3 syns - fish sauce

20 syns - 14 left for week

FRIDAY
Breakfast - 8 seafood sticks. 2 boiled eggs. grapes
Lunch - Carrot and corriander soup. 4 ryvita. 4 laughing cow EL
Dinner - 2 x frozen fish in parsely sauce, runner beans, carrots and cauli

3 syns - fish in sauce

finshed the week with 11 syns unused and 7.25lb lost :D

I'm just trying to help her lose a stone in 11 days :D :8855:

Don't worry Lollipop, I wouldn't be able to chase you very far.......my flex isn't long enough :D lol

I should count myself lucky then that you don't have cordless power tools :8855:

:woohoo: to a fantastic weight loss, may think bout eating more fish myself :) after this weekend that is :8855:

Hey hun, I thought I'd come and have a nosy at your diary...just followed the fishy smell! Keep up the good work!

Evening LC, how you doing...........hoping you just too busy to logon rather than a problem in your world :) xx

Hello Corky, have u gone into hiding like I did ....sometimes it's needed isn't it...hurry back we miss you :hug99: xxx

Back