Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

I did my nurse training in sheffield when i first moved there i couldn't understand a word some of the patients said to me and they all thought i was posh :eek::8855::8855:

My best friend lives in barnsley which to this day i still can't say right :rolleyes:

the 1 syn yorkshires are yummy made them a couple of times they also make a decent toad in the hole :D

liking the sound of spicy parsnip soup :D
what time are we having it :giggle:

the way to look at monday mornings is that you have a whole week before another one :D

xxxxx

I did my nurse training in sheffield when i first moved there i couldn't understand a word some of the patients said to me and they all thought i was posh :eek::8855::8855:

My best friend lives in barnsley which to this day i still can't say right :rolleyes:

the 1 syn yorkshires are yummy made them a couple of times they also make a decent toad in the hole :D

liking the sound of spicy parsnip soup :D
what time are we having it :giggle:

the way to look at monday mornings is that you have a whole week before another one :D

xxxxx

Good logic with your Monday mornings Mandy! lol

Hey, sometimes I don't understand folk from Barnsley OR Sheffield :eek: lol They have a much broader accent that way on. Anyway people from Chesire (I think that's where you're from? :D) are posh aren't they? :giggle:

Oh call round anytime for the soup, I just waarm yourn up in t'microwave fo ya :giggle

Toad in the hole sound good Mandy, I wouldn't know which sausages to buy though :eek: tis a minefield of varing syn values! lol

Monday 6th Feb - EE

Breakfast
Brans flakes (hexb)
banana
FF nat yoghurt

Lunch
Curried parsnip soup
cheese scones

Dinner
Tango chicken
Cauli Rice

Snacks
1/2 honeydew Melon
2 clementines
Big, massive orange :D

No syns as yet....

Oh, I've just thrown the curried parsnip soup away :eek: Flipping awful :( I like parsnips - i like curry.....but apparently not together! Vile stuff! :8855::8855:

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Oh, I've just thrown the curried parsnip soup away :eek: Flipping awful :( I like parsnips - i like curry.....but apparently not together! Vile stuff! :8855::8855:

Hey at least your reasoning was better than mine! You liked the stuff you made
- I don't like fish!

Probably not the best time to suggest but I've recently made and loved the curried pea soup - it also doubles up well as a curry sauce al la chip shop style

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey at least your reasoning was better than mine! You liked the stuff you made
- I don't like fish!

Probably not the best time to suggest but I've recently made and loved the curried pea soup - it also doubles up well as a curry sauce al la chip shop style

I've made the mushy pea curry sauce stuff made with (obviously lol) mushy peas and beans (and loved it), but I've not heard of curried pea soup :confused: Is the recipie on here somewhere??

I'm liking the idea of curry sauce al la chip shop style :D lol

no positives :eek: :eek: :eek:

mmmm shan't try the curried parsnip soup now that was on my list to try but as you tried it and its yack (thanks for doing that for me) i'll not bother :8855: x

Jackie, I was sooooo disappointed! I had been wanting to make it for yonks.......so looking forward to it too! lol

I've never tasted anything so horrible! :8855:

:eek: my positives :eek: lol
Cut me some slack, I've been at work all day! lol

positives............
1. The snow had almost gone this morning so I could get the car up the street :D

2. Had a good day at work........didn't kill anyone..............could have though! lol

3. Corrie is about to come on! :8855:

cut you slack :eek: cut you slack :eek: why would I do that :eek: :8855: :8855: can't make exceptions for you lovely or the others would consider it favouritism :8855:

:p

that soup has been on my list ages along with the tango chicken. soup crossed off, but will try the tango chicken as you said it was nice :D

hmmmm now what other recipes can I get you to try for me :8855:

Half a bag of frozen peas:

image-4182191110.jpg

- thank goodness for iPhone photos - in way too lazy to type all that

Amazing that the mushy pea thing is made from actual mushy peas.... ;)

Half a bag of frozen peas:

View attachment 25479

- thank goodness for iPhone photos - in way too lazy to type all that

Amazing that the mushy pea thing is made from actual mushy peas.... ;)

Oh thanks for that :D I've saved that piccie thing to my SW foodie folder. I want to make it now but I used the last of my veggie stock cubes for that bog awful curried parsnip sh*te! :8855:

I've only for chicken, beef and..................fish stock cubes in :D lol

Chicken might work though eh?

that soup has been on my list ages along with the tango chicken. soup crossed off, but will try the tango chicken as you said it was nice :D

hmmmm now what other recipes can I get you to try for me :8855:

Ay! I aint no guinea pig ya know! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
Oh thanks for that :D I've saved that piccie thing to my SW foodie folder. I want to make it now but I used the last of my veggie stock cubes for that bog awful curried parsnip sh*te! :8855:

I've only for chicken, beef and..................fish stock cubes in :D lol

Chicken might work though eh?

I've taken 'fish' out of my vocabulary and therefore have no idea what that word even means! :)

aren't you? :eek: :eek: :( :( :( oh well can't blame a girl for trying :8855: whats on tomorrows menu? anything new? :8855:

:8855: Crafty :D

Just debating that very subject with myself Jackie. I can't decide on lunch or dinner atm :( lol Any suggestions? :D

LOL I know you didn't :D Was just messing :D

I think I've decided on my menu for tomorrow now :p

It's a secret though................wall have ears you know :giggle:

:8855::8855:

I'm having the diet coke chicken for dinner and potato and leek soup for lunchipoos :D xx

Back