Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

I don't :confused: I really don't. When was that? Did they change while I was busy nightclubbing? :giggle:

Wednesday 8th Feb - Green

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
FF nat yoghurt
banana

Lunch
Speed Soup
Ryvitas (hexb)
Laughing Cow EL (1/2 HexA)

Dinner
Actify chips (6 sys - Oil)
2 eggs
beans

Pineapple
FF Nat Yoghurt

Snacks
4 Clementines
1/2 honeydew melon

Syns so far = 6

My day was nearly a disaster Lizzy :eek: I was supposed to be having a chicken dinner, but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer this morning :eek: lol

I was completely beside myself with hunger when I got in - couldn't think of anything super quick to make that would 'go with' 1/3 superfree. Oh I know there's load of things I could have made, but my mind was a complete blank I was so hungry! lol

So, I turned it into a green day and had some comfort food......1/3 superfree not required :D lol

I'll be more organised tomorrow :) lol

... been snacking and even got hubby to bring home an emergency crunchie!

That made me laugh! :giggle: Every time I see a Crunchie now I will think "Emergency Crunchie" :8855:

Well, it made me laugh at least! lol

Oh corkey! Why didn't I look at your diary earlier.. Could have murdered some eggs with my chips lol x

Oh and they were soooooo nice too :D Poached to perfection........runny middle.......not too runny mind ;) lol

I very rarley have a meal that doesn't include 1/3 superfree, but when I do, it feels so wrong and naughty :D lol

Sod money - I remember when wagon wheels used to be as big as yer head!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They did! Mars bars were bigger too! Everything has got smaller ...................except me :cool: lol

Corkscrew said:
They did! Mars bars were bigger too! Everything has got smaller ...................except me :cool: lol

Haha maybe they have tried to make things smaller In the hops of helping US get smaller .... It's nice of them to try but I'll just have two mars bars to make up the difference lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thursday 9th Feb - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Fresh Pineapple
FF Nat Yoghurt

2 Clementines

Lunch
Speed Soup
Ryvitas (Hexb)
EL Laughing cow (1/2 Hexa)

1/4 honeydew melon
2 clementines
Alpen light (3 syns?)

Dinner
Pork steak
brocolli
carrots
BNS
green beans
white sauce (1/2 Hexa + 3 syns)

Big orange

syns = 6......so far

I love the speed soup Emmey. No cooking required, quick to throw together and perfect to snatch and bring to work :)

Back