Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Corkscrew said:
I love the speed soup Emmey. No cooking required, quick to throw together and perfect to snatch and bring to work :)

I tried it once and ended up with some
Brown gloppy mess that resembled a cow pat....

I hope I did something wrong last time
And your not a lover of cow pat food.... It looks better this time, I clearly did something very wrong last time.... Haha dont know why I'm aloud out alone without supervision sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried it once and ended up with some
Brown gloppy mess that resembled a cow pat....

I hope I did something wrong last time
And your not a lover of cow pat food.... It looks better this time, I clearly did something very wrong last time.... Haha dont know why I'm aloud out alone without supervision sometimes!

:8855::8855:

How did you manage to do something wrong? It's 4 tins, a stock cube, water and a pickled onion! lol

Hey, why aren't you at work anyway?? :confused: lol

Corkscrew said:

How did you manage to do something wrong? It's 4 tins, a stock cube, water and a pickled onion! lol

Maybe I went wrong with the picked onion? :p

Corkscrew said:
You're right.............you shouldn't be out without supervision :( :8855:

Don't remind them! Having loads of fun on my own at the moment :) picked onions and all

Tucking into my
Speedy soup now - yum!

Ha ha...found you!!! Can you tell I'm having a quiet day at work...been on here on and off all day!!! I am impressed that you get up so early to walk your woofs...I have a dog walker in the winter months to walk mine.....just can't do going out at sparrow fart..in the dark....also one of mine is a loon on the lead, lovely off the lead, excellent re call ect ect....but a loon on a lead....it's not a good start to anyones day to be dragged around the neighbourhood by a deranged dog that thinks he's the huskie and your his sledge!!! We live right by the beach so once there and off the lead he's bliss...and so is the beach....just can't bear the ten minute drag before we get there!! In the spring/summer there is nothing nicer than coming home and going out for a lovely walk along the shore line...and maybe a glass of wine in the lovely little pub that over looks the beach...oops went off track there a bit...but if I've done my body magic with the mutts I am surely alowed a little snifter!! x

Corkscrew said:

Oh didn't see the las question till now lol in off work today and to orris with a minor knee Injury after slipping in the ice last night! Doh! Makes walking for a living pretty tricky - kinda now regretting the exercise today despite trying to lay off the one knee - but felt so guilty knowing I won't be walking much today and tomorrow - no pain no gain as they say I guess - thoroughly enjoying feet up on the sofa now though :) guilt free (not quite pain free though) lol

peacedove said:
Ha ha...found you!!! Can you tell I'm having a quiet day at work...been on here on and off all day!!! I am impressed that you get up so early to walk your woofs...I have a dog walker in the winter months to walk mine.....just can't do going out at sparrow fart..in the dark....also one of mine is a loon on the lead, lovely off the lead, excellent re call ect ect....but a loon on a lead....it's not a good start to anyones day to be dragged around the neighbourhood by a deranged dog that thinks he's the huskie and your his sledge!!! We live right by the beach so once there and off the lead he's bliss...and so is the beach....just can't bear the ten minute drag before we get there!! In the spring/summer there is nothing nicer than coming home and going out for a lovely walk along the shore line...and maybe a glass of wine in the lovely little pub that over looks the beach...oops went off track there a bit...but if I've done my body magic with the mutts I am surely alowed a little snifter!! x

Where do you live to be so lucky to be by the beach? So jealous! I work as a guide dog trainer so get plenty of mutt walking in - especially with my own chocolate lab who would be in his own little heaven living so close to a beach :)

Hey hun, I'm back and ready to stalk...oops :giggle: to come and see how you're doing :D, be back later :p:peep:xxx:hug99:xxx

:eek: I've been rumbled :eek: :giggle:

I've had a fairly quiet day at work too Dovey. It's made quite refreshing change :D

Im always up early Dovey, even on the weekend. I'm a morning person you see :D I'm also an all weather dog walker too. Nothing better than getting wrapped up and going off for a brisk walk in the cold. Sets me up for the day :D lol I actually enjoy it and if I didn't have dogs, I'd borrow some! :8855: I'm not a big fan of dark mornings, but on the plus side I don't have to wash me face or brush/wash me hair... And if it's really cold I sometimes leave my Pj's on and put my clothes over the top! :8855:

I take them for an hour in the morning and an hour at night, and I have a dog walker to take them out for a pee at lunch time....unless my son is home, then I make him take them out as payment for food and clean clothes! lol

You're very lucky living near a beach, my two have never seen one and i'm sure they would love it.

Oh, and BOTH my dogs are total g*ts on the lead, but like two angels off it. Go figure :confused: lol At least they are only small though :D

Oh didn't see the las question till now lol in off work today and to orris with a minor knee Injury after slipping in the ice last night! Doh! Makes walking for a living pretty tricky - kinda now regretting the exercise today despite trying to lay off the one knee - but felt so guilty knowing I won't be walking much today and tomorrow - no pain no gain as they say I guess - thoroughly enjoying feet up on the sofa now though :) guilt free (not quite pain free though) lol

What the heck is an orris:confused::confused:

I've heard fish is good for poorly knees :D lol

Hope it get better soon :)

Where do you live to be so lucky to be by the beach? So jealous! I work as a guide dog trainer so get plenty of mutt walking in - especially with my own chocolate lab who would be in his own little heaven living so close to a beach :)

Oh what a fab job Emmey! Maybe you could give me some tips on how to make my two behave on their leads? lol

Hey hun, I'm back and ready to stalk...oops :giggle: to come and see how you're doing :D, be back later :p:peep:xxx:hug99:xxx

WooHoo :D Lily's back and ready to stalk! :8855:

Glad to see you about again and feeling better :D xxx

p.s. I sent you flowers. They don't need fresh water and they will last forever :D:giggle:

Corkscrew said:
What the heck is an orris:confused::confused:

I've heard fish is good for poorly knees :D lol

Hope it get better soon :)

An orris is what iPhone does when your trying to type' tomorrow'.... Not sure why it did that... If fish is the cure then I'm clearly going to be hobbling around for quite some time!

As we share body problems with the uneven distribution of fat, I thought I would come and say hello on your diary, you being an upside down triangle and me a lollipop :):):):):)

Gonna read through your diary so I'm up to speed with how you are doing xx

Corkey, I tried cereal with yogurt but I don't like it :( I wish I did.. Would mean I have my hex b free for a sandwich at lunch...

An orris is what iPhone does when your trying to type' tomorrow'.... Not sure why it did that... If fish is the cure then I'm clearly going to be hobbling around for quite some time!

Ahhhhh predictive text! lol I've been trying to figure out what an Orris was. I even googled it! :8855::8855:

As we share body problems with the uneven distribution of fat, I thought I would come and say hello on your diary, you being an upside down triangle and me a lollipop :):):):):)

Gonna read through your diary so I'm up to speed with how you are doing xx

LOL Hello lollipop :D

Glad you popped in :D

I'm thinking of changing my screen name to Laughing Cow you know :D :giggle:

Corkey, I tried cereal with yogurt but I don't like it :( I wish I did.. Would mean I have my hex b free for a sandwich at lunch...

Have you tried natural yoghurt with a little bit of sweetner in?

Back